Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,026 to 23,040 of 26425
-
11-27-18 14:17 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 504Always go by your instincts- 5th sense-little voice in your head what ever you want to call it. How many times has something gone wrong when you had that kinda feeling? Better safe than sorry and your name in the news.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 14:13 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 393Well overpriced, that was my extent of the conversation with her.
Originally Posted by FunRyan100
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 12:37 #3398Regular Member

Posts: 19Sorry, she picked the Go directly to Jail card. She will be gone for awhile. She was one of the best.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 11:41 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 467Thank you.
Originally Posted by DaveB3655
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 11:26 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 79I have not seen her, but a little concerned her number in google also showed this ad in FL.
Originally Posted by Stevemilw67
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/414-367-4117__1511944850
and this
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amy-escort-west-palm-beach-342591#erotic
-
11-27-18 10:21 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 1820Which Bella? See posts 3342 and 44.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
11-27-18 09:42 #3394Regular Member

Posts: 12Petite beautiful blonde. Barbie?
Anyone have any info on this one?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/346619351294
-
11-27-18 08:35 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 135Bella
Anyone hear or seen Bella lately? Been seeing her weekly and now she has disappeared? Any info pm me.
Thanks.
-
11-27-18 06:47 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 38Go back 100 posts
Multiple negative reviews 100 posts ago. #3290-3300 range. Not recommended by anyone.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 06:31 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 1323Damn; I was thinking about checking her out! What are the issues with her?
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 00:19 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 195Drew.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/106897758642
Met this one today. OK incall in OK neighborhood. Room was clean but older. She is a pretty girl in my opinion. Tall and slender. She was clean and put together well. I didn't see any signs of usage. Donation was inline with her quality. Started with BJ which was excellent than to mish. Didn't take long since her appearance type and kind had me going since I walked in door. My only complaint was she was a bit business like. Which is understandable in her profession. I had a pleasant time and would definitely repeat. I wish she was closer to my location, than I would probably enjoy her more often. I read about the uncle posting as Ashley. Stay safe out there men and thanks to JH for sharing his knowledge and experience.
-
11-26-18 21:46 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 774Elektra Ryder
Has anyone seen her? Pics look vaguely familiar.
Thanks! S.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/3495033.htm?cat=1
-
11-26-18 21:29 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 384Naughty Fantasy
Met with Jen and had a great time. While not a spinner she has a nicely toned and tanned body. The actress Sharon Case comes to mind when describing her. She works out of a pretty nice motel and communicated backright away. She is easy on the wallet and could command more. Got to her room and was greeted by a long DFK. We both enjoyed that moment for longer than expected. After getting undressed I gazed at her body before starting with some GFE when she went down for some BBBJ. I returned the favor with some of the best DATY I've ever experienced before going to MISH and K9. She is a really nice woman who advertises that she's 34. That's about right, maybe a little older. There's a slight smell of smoke but I didn't notice it on her. We chatted for quite a while after. There's nosey neighbors and a manager to worry about, but other than that there's plenty of businesses around to park at.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/804064492623
-
11-26-18 18:51 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 435I sent a text and asked for a verification image. She sent me a weird Snapchat picture. I politely asked for a thumbs up picture for a second time. I assume she blocked me since I never heard back.
Originally Posted by BionicGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 18:04 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 213Pictures
You made the right call on this one. Her pictures are horrible at best. I would not send her a picture to see her. I use the excuse I don't know how to send pictures. If it works it works. If not I move on to the next one. Stay paranoid and safe.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





