Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,911 to 35,925 of 41318
-
11-27-18 14:26 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 933Wow. Poor guy was making snicker bars the whole session LOL. That sucks.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 14:16 #5407Regular Member

Posts: 1Martina.
Martina is back from visiting her uncle; and I dreamed about her yesterday. She's trying to re-establish herself locally, so I made a generous investment. Martina still looks good and has an extensive menu, but no Mediterranean. We tried pretty much every position V and O. CIM was on the menu; but I couldn't deliver. Good to see an old friend again. She would like to connect with previous clients. Heartily recommend and I will repeat when I can.
-
11-27-18 13:55 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 43Nasty.
I would make her taste that chocolate fresh off the bone. Maybe you went to deep.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 13:52 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 43Rent.
I wish I would have seen this earlier. I met her a couple years ago on CL. She was good in a pinch and cheap because her rent was due every time I visited her LOL.
Originally Posted by WhyNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 13:47 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 256I was going to pull my shot with her for greek since reading this nevermind. I may go for a BBBJ special.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 13:29 #5403Regular Member

Posts: 12Mona Monroe.
Anyone have experience with her in the past? Getting back to the hobby and her lack of reviews and limited info is a concern. Thanks in advance and I will report my findings if I move forward.
Tony.
-
11-27-18 13:06 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 561Hate when she says I need you to eat me.
So went to visit my girl at her new location, it's a lot better then before. Felt safe and that's the biggest part. Started with some BBBJ, then on to 69. She need a good licking so off she rolled and after a little mish work I stopped to eat her to a shaking big "O" my goal has been to get her to squirt again, but not today. Finished back in mish till I couldn't hold out any more, tore the hat off and blow it all over those wonderful tits.
Number is still available to seniors, and people that contribute. If you have no post don't ask.
-
11-27-18 12:56 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 63Any info?
Anybody see this girl yet?
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-real_i5010031
No name in her ad so hard to search.
Real? Pics accurate?
Any info would be appreciated.
-
11-27-18 12:05 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 788She is real and a freak of freaks BUT
If you plan on going in her backdoor, I hope you like lots of disgusting fudge! Absolutely gross, let me tell you. If she's going to participate in Greek sessions, perhaps someone should educate her on enemas and such. Also, the motel she's staying at near or around Broward road is not a place to visit at night-daytime was creepy enough, but at night, big no no! Nice girl, however.
Originally Posted by JbnbStunner
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 09:48 #5399Regular Member

Posts: 4Lost another quality one.
Originally Posted by Maxswell
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 08:24 #5398Senior Member

Posts: 1260Yeah, Heather's Lame
This muffin top wench is definitely not HWP- meaning she's kinda a big fat ass. One would think that because of her being a little bigger that her tits would be fuller. Nope. Its like two small cones. The lack of sexual appearance could at least have been made up by a sweet personality but that department is lacking as well. That fake squeaky voice is annoying as hell. The only reason why I was fuckin her is because, at the time, she only wanted 40 bills and a 4 Loco. Yes, that included fuckin that fat ass of hers. Fill it full of cum and send her on her merry way as quickly as possible. Bleh.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 07:34 #5397Senior Member

Posts: 1840Tiffany
Thanks Q, I've been wondering about this one, no need to wonder any longer. JD.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 07:27 #5396Senior Member

Posts: 435Thank for the hookup Sandman. She is awesome.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 07:25 #5395Senior Member

Posts: 29Is Kitty Bang legit?
I saw one of you has had a dream with her, has anyone else ever met Kitty Bang? The ad sounds great and like just what I am looking for, just haven't heard a lot of buzz about her.
-
11-27-18 03:13 #5394Regular Member

Posts: 21I may regret it.
But all the providers I've tried out so far have been on the older side. I'd like to try some young ones. In particular, I'd really like to find petite spinners, even more particularly, I'm really interested in black girls an redheads. I'd really appreciate any recommendations.











Reply With Quote





