The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3393

    Bella

    Anyone hear or seen Bella lately? Been seeing her weekly and now she has disappeared? Any info pm me.

    Thanks.

  2. #3392

    Go back 100 posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Damn; I was thinking about checking her out! What are the issues with her?
    Multiple negative reviews 100 posts ago. #3290-3300 range. Not recommended by anyone.

  3. #3391
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...f/136944063801

    Saw her this morning. Usually posts on dating sites. Not worth your time.
    Damn; I was thinking about checking her out! What are the issues with her?

  4. #3390

    Drew.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/106897758642

    Met this one today. OK incall in OK neighborhood. Room was clean but older. She is a pretty girl in my opinion. Tall and slender. She was clean and put together well. I didn't see any signs of usage. Donation was inline with her quality. Started with BJ which was excellent than to mish. Didn't take long since her appearance type and kind had me going since I walked in door. My only complaint was she was a bit business like. Which is understandable in her profession. I had a pleasant time and would definitely repeat. I wish she was closer to my location, than I would probably enjoy her more often. I read about the uncle posting as Ashley. Stay safe out there men and thanks to JH for sharing his knowledge and experience.

  5. #3389

    Elektra Ryder

    Has anyone seen her? Pics look vaguely familiar.

    Thanks! S.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/3495033.htm?cat=1

  6. #3388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Naughty Fantasy

    Met with Jen and had a great time. While not a spinner she has a nicely toned and tanned body. The actress Sharon Case comes to mind when describing her. She works out of a pretty nice motel and communicated backright away. She is easy on the wallet and could command more. Got to her room and was greeted by a long DFK. We both enjoyed that moment for longer than expected. After getting undressed I gazed at her body before starting with some GFE when she went down for some BBBJ. I returned the favor with some of the best DATY I've ever experienced before going to MISH and K9. She is a really nice woman who advertises that she's 34. That's about right, maybe a little older. There's a slight smell of smoke but I didn't notice it on her. We chatted for quite a while after. There's nosey neighbors and a manager to worry about, but other than that there's plenty of businesses around to park at.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/804064492623

  7. #3387
    Quote Originally Posted by BionicGuy  [View Original Post]
    Didn't spend much time on it, but several of the pictures reverse image search to the twitter feed of one Christie Wells, who lists herself as a professional cam girl based in Arizona. Doesn't mean she's not here communicating with you, but if it was me I'd sure want some kind of verification photo proving the person you're communicating with is the gal in the pictures. Odds are high someone is borrowing the pictures for the ad and will either look vastly different or be running a more direct scam.
    I sent a text and asked for a verification image. She sent me a weird Snapchat picture. I politely asked for a thumbs up picture for a second time. I assume she blocked me since I never heard back.

  8. #3386

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    So the other night was looking for someone different. Found Carmen on STG. She looked interesting and menu looked wide open, so I reached out. After a few texts, with some lengthy delays, had general location to drive to. The hour was late and not much traffic on the road. Get to the area south of the airport, and no, not College Ave. After exiting, the only notel in sight was likely the location and drove through the lot checking out vehicles and such. Parked and texted I was in the area. I get this reply. "Send me your pic so I know you're good" So what the hell is that supposed to mean? First things that come to mind beside the fact I wasn't going to send one was, recent report of a sting in or around Oak Creek in an unnamed notel and a pic clearly puts me as the perp if it is a sting. I was pissed whoever it was didn't ask before I made the drive, but just left immediately confident I made the right decision, just to be safe. About ten minutes later she texts again saying. "Then you can head over" I never replied to either of the texts after I said I was in the area. Maybe I was too paranoid, but better to be safe than sorry. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/878412109866.
    You made the right call on this one. Her pictures are horrible at best. I would not send her a picture to see her. I use the excuse I don't know how to send pictures. If it works it works. If not I move on to the next one. Stay paranoid and safe.

  9. #3385

    Google Image Search

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/313268883932

    Any info on this one? Seems legit during communication.

    Thanks!
    Didn't spend much time on it, but several of the pictures reverse image search to the twitter feed of one Christie Wells, who lists herself as a professional cam girl based in Arizona. Doesn't mean she's not here communicating with you, but if it was me I'd sure want some kind of verification photo proving the person you're communicating with is the gal in the pictures. Odds are high someone is borrowing the pictures for the ad and will either look vastly different or be running a more direct scam.

  10. #3384

    That pic

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    I bailed on her in early November, something just didn't feel right and pic she sent me in October was not the same as STGs, JH might have the answer to that.
    That pic looks pretty close to what's on her stg posts. She even has the piercing on her cheek. Just my. 02 cents.

  11. #3383
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    What did she say when you called her?
    Haven't called yet. I'm trying to plan for this weekend and didn't want to call until my schedule is more concrete.

  12. #3382
    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Google says Las Vegas also and claims she's visiting but I doubt she is hanging out in racine but please pursue and let us know I'd be happy to go for a poke.
    She's actually advertising in Milwaukee. I wouldn't even have asked if she said Racine LOL.

  13. #3381

    Tgtbt

    What did she say when you called her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv5315  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has made an attempt with this one. I know it's probably TGTBT but just had to inquire.

    http://racine.skipthegames.com/femal...2/271651496255

  14. #3380

    Skip this one

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...f/136944063801

    Saw her this morning. Usually posts on dating sites. Not worth your time.

  15. #3379

    From being a Moron, to having a nice time.

    So, here I was, travelling and on my way to the Madison area Saturday, thinking about having a little fun. I am on STG and sending out a few feelers when I receive a response from http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/221040289555 this very nice lady. We chat for a while, discuss a few details and says she has an incall location. When I get the address, I realize she is in Milwaukee, not Madison. Dumbshit me had selected both Madison and Milwaukee in the STG Search feature. I apologized for the error and for wasting her time. Not only did she not blow up and be mad, she kept chatting a little bit and offered me a special value if I could get to her during the day. The special was so enticing that I accepted and diverted my travels to her in Milwaukee.

    I know she has been discussed here before, but here is my experience. She is 100% the person in the photos. She is very, very petite. She is pleasant and clean. She was open to almost anything and is very tight. I am not more than the average guy and she could not take everything in, that is how small she is.

    She never once rushed me and we took a couple of breaks to catch my breath. I had such a nice time, that I will try to get back to Milwaukee soon to see her again.

    Joe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape