Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 49,531 to 49,545 of 52314
-
11-28-18 00:26 #2784Regular Member

Posts: 11Jessica / Kara.
First time caller, long time listener. Saw Jessica at the Palace (f / k / a Kara). I've seen girls from M and the Palace for years and this was hugely disappointing after reading all the positive reviews. Unimpressive service, zero enthusiasm, total letdown. Reluctant BB and then complained I was too deep (I'm not that big). During Round 2 she gave up after a few minutes of BBBJ and had me finish doggie. She was totally mailing it in and then got pissed when I didn't tip her.
Originally Posted by FlexyMcFlex
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 23:38 #2783Senior Member

Posts: 209Would love to get PW for the website please.
What to answer for "2 references".
-
11-27-18 23:35 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 209PW please?
Originally Posted by HumblePie
[View Original Post]
I tried contacting but they are asking 2 "references".
Not sure what to tell them *noob*.
-
11-27-18 21:03 #2781Regular Member

Posts: 13Passwords
Anyone PM the updated password for: http://ca-kdolls.club.
Also, the password for http://ktownescort.com/. Has anyone text that number and got the password?
Thanks.
-
11-27-18 20:13 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 939Is this from booker M? What made the service so bad? How did she look?
Originally Posted by SpinWorx999
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 09:51 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 41Angel
No BBFS, service subpar.
-
11-27-18 03:35 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 862So Angel aka Dom Perignon.
What's her reviews say?
-
11-27-18 02:17 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 129Asian women typically look younger than their age but she looked about in her mid to late 30's.
Originally Posted by JimThome
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 23:20 #2776Banned Member

Posts: 9No
I don't think so.
Originally Posted by Kogimon
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 22:32 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 116Pw
Would love to have the pw as well.
-
11-26-18 22:24 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 169Closer to 40 I'd wager, you don't go for her face.
Originally Posted by JimThome
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 22:14 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 90Sooin
On her ad it reads, "Sooin has a spinner type body, decent face, and offers BBFS. Need I say more?
Originally Posted by JimThome
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sooin-es...angeles-432092
-
11-26-18 21:58 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 127Sooin
How old does sooin look? L'm looking for a replacement for haven since she seems to be gone for now. So far seems like sooin has a nice body at least.
Originally Posted by BacklumChaam
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 20:55 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 101Password
Looking for the PW as well. For clarification, this has M's gals as well?
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 17:23 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 58Olive
Thanks for the heads up! Olive was excellent. While Katie is more PSE, Olive is GFE with fantastic benefits. Her body is more on the Cona side (Which I love). So if you like them with curves, she will not disappoint.











Reply With Quote





