Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2737

    New one

    Had some fun with this one, was not too enthusiastic but was cool, I would recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/27585682/

  2. #2736

    Lebanese girl

    This looks too good to be true, but just in case it isn't. Has anyone tried her?

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1419463

  3. #2735

    Marti.

    Has anyone visited with Marti? I've seen her dancing at a downtown establishment and she has either put on weight since her pictures, or is preggers.

    http://baltimore.sugarnights.com/escorts/marti

  4. #2734

    Worth using a vac. Day

    Is candy4 u the real deal? She looks she could be fun.

  5. #2733

    Make sure to verify the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I was searching one of the ad sites and came across an ad with some fake photos. Either that or porn star Karla Kush has fallen on hard times and is now turning tricks.

    http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...e/065872129365
    Better to have blue balls then silver bracelets or bait and switch. The number of stolen pictures goes up alot this time of year. Some are previous CL (old ladies) providers using stolen pictures. Others could be LE, robbery set ups.

  6. #2732

    Jessica.

    Anyone else having issues with this one? Sent a few text's to meet up and no response back. Seems like these ladies make you play the waiting game!

  7. #2731

    I echo that

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Candy4 u. She had great reviews before going off the radar a few years ago.

    http://baltimore.sugarnights.com/esc...more-call-girl
    I posted a few weeks back asking if anyone knew what happened. I saw her several times before she went off the grid. If anyone seen PM me.

  8. #2730

    Very interesting ad

    I was searching one of the ad sites and came across an ad with some fake photos. Either that or porn star Karla Kush has fallen on hard times and is now turning tricks.

    http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...e/065872129365

  9. #2729

    MILF Friend's Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Needs some help stuffing her Turkey. Seniors I inquire through PM.
    Here's a link to Bolo's MILF friends ad on EB;.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / post /2404946857/27173107/27523754.

  10. #2728
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Needs some help stuffing her Turkey. Seniors I inquire through PM.
    I'm interested to help.

  11. #2727

    A new one without comments or review. Thoughts?

    Https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore/post/4108709103

    No reviews or comments but looks cute. Doesn't stink of bacon from texting her. Located where the traffic is hot though.

    Any thoughts?

  12. #2726

    Details.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Needs some help stuffing her Turkey. Seniors I inquire through PM.
    I'd like them as well.

  13. #2725

    Cleared.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mango20  [View Original Post]
    Moonmonger, your inbox is full.
    Box cleared.

  14. #2724
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    I'm interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Needs some help stuffing her Turkey. Seniors I inquire through PM.
    Text me her details.

  15. #2723
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone, stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape