Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 26,401 to 26,415 of 27136
-
11-27-18 20:46 #736Senior Member

Posts: 702To add a few things:
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
- I've had some porn stars say that it has to be the DNA, PCR test. There's a recent for that. The DNA, PCR test will show HIV virus before the other test will and it's more accurate. It's the industry standard. Some porn stars assume when you say that you are tested, that you are getting the industry tests.
- I've had some porn stars refuse to do bareback even with the DNA, PCR test done by my personal doctor because it was not done by TTS. They trust TTS. They don't know or have any reason to trust my family doctor.
- I've had some porn stars refuse to do bareback no matter what.
- I've had reasonable success with showing up at the meet and discussing it with the porn star directly at the time. That way, I know I'm talking directly to her, and not to an agent. You have to be careful though because some will freak if you discuss services. So, I'll just show them the test, say something like "just so you know that I won't be leaving anything unwelcome behind" and / or something like "I prefer not using a condom for anything but I'm ok with whatever you decide" or something similar.
- Finally, I've even had some porn stars say that intercourse has to be covered and then pull off the condom in the middle and say "just don't come in me".
It's not always about disease, BTW. Some porn stars (or escorts) won't do bareback no matter the tests because they don't want to get pregnant.
There's no hard and fast rule and what works for one person, or with one porn star (or regular escort) won't necessarily work in all other cases. You have to just be willing to accept "no" as an answer.
-
11-27-18 04:35 #735Banned Member

Posts: 16I always ask for the full panel whenever I'm tested. I hear ya on the rest. Appreciate the responses MrFrench and UncleThrax.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 22:49 #734Banned Member

Posts: 420Thanks for the response unclethrax and mrfrench.
-
11-26-18 21:20 #733Senior Member

Posts: 362I haven't been doing this for long, but I've been through quite a few porn stars in the short time I've been hobbying. This is what I've generally experienced. Here's my two cents on the subject:
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
Keep in mind that it's a bit trickier dealing with stars that don't manage themselves. Having to deal with an agent means that they may just shut you out even if she may have been willing to provide the service.
I typically try to avoid stars that don't answer their own emails, or solely go through an agency.
Adonia at TLC seems to be the exception to that rule.
There's also the possibility that they have an agent acting as them, but you really can't tell at that point anyway.
In any event, HOW you ask is more important than anything else.
It's important to be discreet but clear. What I usually do is mention that I'm D / D free and have recent tests to prove it and I also ask if they have and rules or requirements that I should know beforehand.
Most of the time, if they don't do BBFS or anything extra they'll immediately say something like "nothing uncovered" or "I don't provide GFE services". Many of them also usually say no Greek as well. Just my observation that those two responses tend to be paired up. If they do offer anything they'll tell you what it is and they'll tell you exactly what they require in terms of recent testing. I've never had them get so technical regarding the type of testing and what to test for, but many won't accept a test older than 5-10 days.
Once in a while, depending on your approach, if they like you they may backtrack on one or more of their "donts". But don't count on it and assume it's a hard no.
That's been what I've experienced so far.
-
11-26-18 20:23 #732Senior Member

Posts: 702I've never heard of her turning anyone down. Of course, there's always a first time.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 20:22 #731Senior Member

Posts: 702First of all, don't assume that just because you have test results, that she will. There are porn stars that won't do bareback with a "client" under any circumstances. FWIW, some porn star providers will do bareback without any tests. I don't know about Shay specifically.
Originally Posted by AQuietExit
[View Original Post]
Secondly, if she is willing to go bare with tests, it depends a lot on what tests you've gotten. There are different HIV tests, for example. There's the DNA, PCR test which is typically more thorough and more likely to be accepted. If your city clinic doesn't do that test (and most don't because it's far more expensive) you might be out of luck even if she was willing to go bareback with tests. The testing service that the porn stars use do the DNA, PCR test. They also do a full range of other tests including syphilis, hepatitis, and gonorrhea. If your tests from the clinic doesn't do the full panel of STI tests, you could be out of luck there too.
Of course, the right person to ask would be Shay. She'd tell you whether any tests would be acceptable, and which tests. It's always best to talk directly to them, if possible since each porn star has different comfort levels with bareback, and tests. But, you also run the risk of her cancelling on you if you ask her about going bareback and it's something she just won't do under any circumstance.
-
11-26-18 18:28 #730Senior Member

Posts: 362Yep. Guaranteed.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 15:36 #729Banned Member

Posts: 420Ashley Taylor just want to make sure is she guaranteed BBFS? I just don't want to blow $400 to not get BBFS.
-
11-25-18 15:59 #728Banned Member

Posts: 16I'm going to be seeing Shay Sights in January and I'll report back if she does. Figure she should be as long as I have test results in hand within their two week window. Do you know if pornstar providers are ok with printed out results from one of the city clinics or do I need to drop 2 sending out my bloodwork via TTS? Not worried if I have to pay, cause I'm fulfilling a fantasy here, but I want to make sure I have a great time ya feel me? Stepping up to pornstars is new to me when it comes to hobbying. Any advice would be appreciated.
-
11-25-18 00:32 #727Senior Member

Posts: 362Ok, makes sense. I don't mind asking her since she is pretty upfront with just about any questions asked. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 20:59 #726Senior Member

Posts: 702Based on the fact that she asks guys to supply champagne or wine, I'm guessing she's probably an alcoholic. That's probably also why she seems flaky.
Originally Posted by DrewBe
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 20:55 #725Senior Member

Posts: 702Honestly, you'd have to check with Adonia. I know that the prices can change depending on the city and location (hotel costs) and other factors. I know that often the prices are lower in Los Angeles if they come to your hotel room because there's no hotel or plane fare involved, for example. I wouldn't want to give you a name only to have Adonia say that the price is higher for that girl for some reason. Bottom line: I'm not Adonia and don't want to speak for her. She'd whup me. I just wanted to point out that the lowest price wasn't $1200, the last time I checked.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 20:34 #724Senior Member

Posts: 1404Probably fake as Gaga is very particular about who gets to CIP or CIA. She will freak the hell out and kick you out.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 14:03 #723Senior Member

Posts: 37What's the deal with Ivanka. She sporadically answers me via email and then drops off the face of the earth. She also is telling me only outcall which would be fine if she wasn't so flaky.
Originally Posted by Gypsybanger
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 13:02 #722Banned Member

Posts: 420Is ivanka still avail? And what does everyone think is this guy real or is he trolling. His review is written like something my 10 year old cousin may have wrote
.
Originally Posted by Gypsybanger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





