Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 930 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 980 1030 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 18215
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4280

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by SexJuice  [View Original Post]
    I found a really sexy 20 year old. She wants a few more clients. She's pregnant and has amazing full and firm boobs right now. She's about 5'3, 100 lbs, full Bs, soft skin, red hair, and very cute. She has an incall and does 120 half /220 hour. Her place can use some work, but it works, and I've only had good times there. She's been good to me.

    Contributing Senior members pm me for digits! Treat her right. She's a sweet girl. Enjoy brothers! Merry Christmas!
    Same girl I just posted about! LOL.

  2. #4279

    Lusty Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    I got a little text from a very sought after lady last night. Pulled into the hotel a little nervous of all the Le activity out last night. And was greeted by this tall brunnette nympho. Damn I love her legs. I got to tell you fellas that body is just about perfect for pounding. That tight pussy cummed over every inch of my cock. Her performance was so awesome this time around I had to realize that this lady isn't just a good-looking WSW she's an insatiable fuck machine that belongs on this board. I got multiple pops last night and she left me so satisfied that I can't wait to repeat. Lusty Lauren was just exactly how I wanted to spend my Thanksgiving. Make it a goal to get her sexy ass completely naked. BTW she loves cum and always has a room.

    Attitude 10.

    Body 10.

    Service 10.

    Will repeat ASAP.
    I will echo what was said by Caputh. Lauren was very attractive and very much fun. She provided excellent GFE services to me in our hour dream. She is located in a small motel on OBT which was a farther drive than I like. One of my regulars had yo cancel on me do I was anxious to try for some new oussy. She has a couple of cats and a small dog. I only saw one very cute black kitten that kept jumping up on the bed. Lauren finally put him in the bathroom, but between pops brought him out. I'm an animal person so I enjoyed the diversion. She also is a smoker and had to have her cigarette between pops. Oh, we enjoyed BBBJ, DATY, MISH, and K9 with 2 pops. All activities were very much fun. When we were finished, she asked for a ride as I was headed back to I4. When I left, I noticed the bf heading back to her room even before we had gotten out of the parking lot. That is just FYI as you may notice him lurking around. Neither he nor the animals caused me any problems. I would definitely repeat if she were located a bit closer. I still may repeat if I'm going to be in Orlando. Donation was $. 5 for an hour of her time.

  3. #4278

    Happyinflordia

    UTR Tara Thanks too lllll for digits on this great gal definitely not a spinner and for sure not a bbw has a set of all natural 36 dd or ddd she told me but I was in awe sucking on them LOL nice ass great personality arrival was right on time at my Appt in Orlando only available for Outcalls full GFE great BBBJ skills and nice tasty pussy loves daty will certainly see her again enough details for now she is still looking for a few good men you would not regret your time spent with her play safe.

  4. #4277
    Quote Originally Posted by SexJuice  [View Original Post]
    I found a really sexy 20 year old. She wants a few more clients. She's pregnant and has amazing full and firm boobs right now. She's about 5'3, 100 lbs, full Bs, soft skin, red hair, and very cute. She has an incall and does 120 half /220 hour. Her place can use some work, but it works, and I've only had good times there. She's been good to me.

    Contributing Senior members pm me for digits! Treat her right. She's a sweet girl. Enjoy brothers! Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas indeed! You have mail you lucky mother fucker LOL.

  5. #4276

    Very cute 20 yo spinner 4 months pregnant

    I found a really sexy 20 year old. She wants a few more clients. She's pregnant and has amazing full and firm boobs right now. She's about 5'3, 100 lbs, full Bs, soft skin, red hair, and very cute. She has an incall and does 120 half /220 hour. Her place can use some work, but it works, and I've only had good times there. She's been good to me.

    Contributing Senior members pm me for digits! Treat her right. She's a sweet girl. Enjoy brothers! Merry Christmas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20181127_024621.jpg‎  

  6. #4275

    Hope Sensual Massage

    Thanks BBC for the digits.

    Drove up to Deland to see Hope last week. Nice lady and is a good looking PAWG style. We didn't click though. I'm a massage guy and her massage was more of a rub. That's ok, I just thought she was more massage focused. That said, she's a nice lady and I had a good time with a standard ending. Would repeat if I was in the area, but don't plan to drive up there just for her.

  7. #4274

    Adriana availablility

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from Adriana. She is back in town and needing some financial help. If you have tried to see her and have her number she is more than ready to resume dreaming. Like always, Ill be happy to orovide her number to SM with posts that contribute to this wondergul forum where we share information.
    Laat night Kandi said Adriana was not quite ready. Maybe she meant ready for a 3 way, but hopefuly that will change soon.

  8. #4273
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattman  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Mongers,

    I happened upon a mid-20's gem and she tells me she's interested in meeting new clients. She's about 5'4" and slender, not really a spinner, but also def not a BBW. Huge natural rack, pretty face, nice dsl's. And has some BBBJ skills. She came to me, so I don't know if she has an incall or not. We didn't discuss much, her mouth was full during her visit. I'll try to attach a pic, if you're interested, pm me, digits avail for contributing members. Stay safe and all that.

    Fatts.
    Wow right up my alley in terms of looks. What was the damage?

  9. #4272

    Nikki / Tara

    Thanks for the number for Nikki SM. I've reached out and now waiting to set something up. On another note, Tara looks right up my alley so if anyone has seen her and willing to share. What area is Tara?

  10. #4271

    Message received

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Will be giving you Nikki's info. Five posts total all begging for info. Contribute of GTFOH.
    Message received loud and clear. Contributions are coming.

  11. #4270

    Sierra Utr

    This report is due atleast by 3 weeks, didn't get much time to post my review here.

    First things first, a big thanks to Orlo for providing me the digits. I dreamt that I started texting her 5 days before the day I wanted to schedule the appointment since Orlo had clearly mentioned that she needs some advance notice as she works a daytime job and cannot be available at all the times.

    Comms were spot on, and I had a small window for a couple of hours on a Friday morning after which I had a flight to catch. She was so sweet to alter her work hours for me and we scheduled for half hour. I had to drive down from Jax and I kept her posted all along of my ETA. When I was 20 minutes away from her, suddenly there was no response for my calls and messages. I was not ready to let go since I could figure from her way of communication that she is too sweet and genuine to do that. I waited for 5 minutes in the parking lot and then she called me back and she apologized that she was working a late shift the previous day and she fell asleep unknowingly.

    I then proceeded to the room number and I could figure that she had indeed fallen asleep. She was young and shorter than I had assumed from the pics. She quickly freshened up and the session began. It was all covered as previously mentioned (anyway I always prefer covered). I dont want to bore you with details but she was flexible enough to cover all positions (says doggy is her favourite) and the session was worth it. I didn't ask about Greek as I was not in a mood for it. We then laid naked and chatted for quite a bit about her life, why she came into this hobby and all that. A sweet girl overall.

    On a side note, she told me that she altered the work schedules for me because I was being respectful and kind enough in my comms. I felt a little bad when she specifically mentioned that most of the guys in the hobby don't do it that way. Guys, aren't we all supposed to treat a woman right? I know a few respectful members here who do it but I'm talking about the rest. These ladies might be in this hobby for money but they are also humans and they have a life outside this. Please respect them and treat them the way you would treat one of your own. They deserve it.

    Sorry I'm not giving out the damage. Digits are not mine to share, you know whom to ask for. Dont PM me asking for digits or damage.

    Stay safe! Happy hunting!
    Last edited by FieryStud; 11-26-18 at 17:40. Reason: Typo

  12. #4269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 173
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattman  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Mongers,

    I happened upon a mid-20's gem and she tells me she's interested in meeting new clients. She's about 5'4" and slender, not really a spinner, but also def not a BBW. Huge natural rack, pretty face, nice dsl's. And has some BBBJ skills. She came to me, so I don't know if she has an incall or not. We didn't discuss much, her mouth was full during her visit. I'll try to attach a pic, if you're interested, pm me, digits avail for contributing members. Stay safe and all that.

    Fatts.
    I'll vouch for Tara.

    Very fun and down to earth girl. She is fun to chill and spend time with. She is definitely thick in all the right places. I'll echo the same about her BBBJ skills, the kitty is pretty damn good too. Gets really wet during sessions. Very sweet girl, treat her right and lets keep her in the business.

  13. #4268

    Agree Nikki Fantastic!! Must See

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisukeAramech  [View Original Post]
    Thank you again for the hookup, I saw Nikki on Friday for a car date and had a fantastic time. Got to echo what DarkmanFL said, great body great attitude great service. Will definitely be seeing her again when I can.

    Being a contributing member definitely has its rewards!
    Agree with everyone you have said. She is pretty, laid back, warm and has a great attitude and honestly goes above and beyond to take care of you!

    Treat her with respect gentlemen, She is a real find!!

    Cheers.

    FO.

  14. #4267

    Speaking of Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Will be giving you Nikki's info. Five posts total all begging for info. Contribute of GTFOH.
    Thank you again for the hookup, I saw Nikki on Friday for a car date and had a fantastic time. Got to echo what DarkmanFL said, great body great attitude great service. Will definitely be seeing her again when I can.

    Being a contributing member definitely has its rewards!

  15. #4266

    UTR Tara

    Greetings Mongers,

    I happened upon a mid-20's gem and she tells me she's interested in meeting new clients. She's about 5'4" and slender, not really a spinner, but also def not a BBW. Huge natural rack, pretty face, nice dsl's. And has some BBBJ skills. She came to me, so I don't know if she has an incall or not. We didn't discuss much, her mouth was full during her visit. I'll try to attach a pic, if you're interested, pm me, digits avail for contributing members. Stay safe and all that.

    Fatts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0010.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape