The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11862

    Some days you win. Some days you break even. And some days you lose.

    Last evening I dreamt of this place on 320 maple Ave E in Vienna. It appears I lost this gamble but I figured I'd report anyway. This place seems to change it names frequently (as many AMPs tend to do) Currently going by the name "I spa" I asked for a 30 min massage and the girl begged me for an hour. Told her I sort of stopped by on a whim since traffic was bad and just needed 30 to kill. Skinny middle aged Chinese provider. Mediocre looks but a nice body. Massage surprisingly started out pretty good, I asked for hard but about 10 min in she switched to soft touch which I took as a promising sign. She went right for playful light touching around the thighs and ass going in to entice the areas between my legs. But she never asked me to flip. Strange. Then she told me I had 8 min left, so I took that as a sign that maybe I'd have to be the one to initiate. So I turned over and casually lead her over to where I wanted the massage. She stopped came back with some oil and asked me to finish myself. I said no thanks, I can jerk off for free at home. Sadly she said no and it was 5 more minutes of light touch and tease and then times up. Now here's the thing I don't get. How do you spend 20 minutes doing a soft touch and tease of the area, go out of your way to turn on the switch and then not have the decency to help turn it off? Seems a bit rude. She asked for tip, I was feeling generous and left. 1.

    Maybe I just struck out but I touched on this last week, I don't know how some places like these stay in business on mediocre massages alone. I saw another individual walking in after me and left shaking my head at the disappointment in store for him.

  2. #11861

    She Blew It In The End.

    I needed a little Wellness so I drove down Franconia. I hadn't been to this place in a very long time. I check back some pages on the forum and and saw nothing mentioned of the place recently. Maybe first red flag? LOL. I decided to check it out and TOFTT if you will. My first visit was with Anna. They say they are Thai girls, but I am not 100% sure about this. Anna looked almost Hispanic, but she told me that she gets mistaken all the time as Hispanic. Anna had some nice handfuls (enhanced). TS was good and playful. Massage was decent, but she seemed to back walk way too long. I would say at least half the massage was a series of back walking routines. Then to the flip. She asked about the tip. And I told her that I tip well and never have complaints. She kept pushing on an actual number which was ruining the mood. She asked for a Benji which made me laugh out loud. I told her. 8 was fair and actually a bit above what most tip. I think she knew what I said was true and accepted. Nova finish with some nursing and DATY. I would rate the visit 7 out of 10.

    My second visit soured me on the place. I don't remember her name, but very thin woman. Had a weird smell to her breath. Kinky hair and cat eyes. She almost looks like a heroin user (dark eyes). This one actually did look a bit Thai. Barely B's (enhanced believe it or not). But you could feel the implant in the back. TS was very playful. Massage was very good, but again a little too much back walking but not as much as the first visit. On the flip she was very playful. Laying on top of me and letting me caress and massage her for a short time. Almost a hint of GFE might be available. Her acting was pretty good and sincere if that makes sense. She started faux head with some very light licking. There was some DATY but she pulled back a bit when I tried to dig in. She did like me licking her barking spider. She finished by cleaning me up and offered water and brought me some mouth wash. I had brought a little extra tip on me this time. Thinking maybe more was on the menu since Anna had asked for that. Since there wasn't I didn't offer a better tip. The look on her face when she saw the tip was like she smelled the worst fart in History. I really got annoyed. I told her I had been a hobbyist for a long time and that if she did more the tip would reflect that. I told her that just because you did some light licking doesn't deserve a Benji. And the Barking Spider was for her pleasure for the most part. She argued a little big more. Ironically she said. I am not trying to argue with you. I told her I would not be back because she blew what was a really nice visit by being greedy. I then walked out and towards the door and she tried to salvage my patronage by saying a few salutations. I ignored it and kept walking. I am not sure if they even have a mama there since I have just seen the talent great me at the door and there wasn't the usual Mama thanking me for coming by like previous management when I was leaving. I would stay away personally unless some new reports come out. Seems they think a standard tip should be off the scales. Funny BKY did that the last time I was there a couple years ago. Maybe run by the same organization? Who knows. Happy Hunting.

    Lovejugs.

  3. #11860

    Lisa at Shirlington

    Gents I don't gamble but hot damn with the luck I'm having at the Asian craps, I may start!

    Stopped at Shirleys as its been a minute. MMS is different which kinda threw me for a loop! This one was just as playful as the last. I called ahead cause I brought a buddy who is brand new to the hobby, BTW he loved it!

    MMS showed me my 2 choices and Lisa was by far the cutest with a sexy body, enhanced D's that looked and felt so natural and being Korean she had a small but nice and soft ass just enough to jiggle. She didn't ask for a tip up front. She walks in wearing a snug and short sexy dress. I pulled her towards me and lightly rub my hands on her ass. She giggled and she took me to the TS which was just alright.

    When we got back into the room I told her I wanted the whole shizzam, told her I wanted to hear some Frank Sinatra and she said no, giggled, took her dress and panties off, sat up, and put her feet at the edge of the bed and pulled me towards her. I got close but apparently it wasn't close enough, she pushed on my lower back to get her closer and the other hand grabbed my whammy and rubbed it on her wet lips. I wanted to but denied and asked for a jimmy hat. She left, came back and gave me a soft and sensual CBJ followed by multiple positions until I nut. It was pretty sweet, she has a week and a half left here.

    8 house fee; $. 2 tip.

    Creepin.

  4. #11859
    Quote Originally Posted by StoopDown  [View Original Post]
    How many of you would take advantage of earlier hours of operation? Say 0800 opening time?

    I know there are many times I'd love to be well relaxed BEFORE I get to the office. A 10 AM session is far too late sometimes!

    Stoop.
    You can call the night before to schedule that. I've done that before at some AMPs.

  5. #11858
    Quote Originally Posted by DcManLive  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like maybe Tara?
    It was definitely tara. Appreciate the assist.

  6. #11857
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortho313  [View Original Post]
    Could also be Pinky! I saw her in an apt complex behind a shopping center.

    Ortho.
    When I saw Pinky, she was at Luna's apt.

  7. #11856

    Nini at Healing Touches

    I was in the area and stopped by Healing Touches in Manassas, at the end of Digges Rd. I was expecting to see Angela but was surprised to find an attractive fairly young provider named Nini. Blonde hair, nice body, probably early to mid-30's. Price was 50 for 30 min with 45 for a tip, as she really did a great job on the massage itself. She took direction well for the noVA standard, which I instructed her to edge me for the remainder of the session and got a good explosive finish. I know with Angela, we have a good vibe and have done a little more than noVA (same with Mimi who isn't there anymore), but not sure about Nini. Maybe over time and developing a relationship with her, she would explore a little more options.

  8. #11855
    Quote Originally Posted by GilBang  [View Original Post]
    Luna's apt complex is kinda behind a shopping center.
    Could also be Pinky! I saw her in an apt complex behind a shopping center.

    Ortho.

  9. #11854
    Quote Originally Posted by DcManLive  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Luna, though I don't remember her apt being behind a shopping center.

    And Tara is in Annandale, at least the last time I saw her she was.
    Luna's apt complex is kinda behind a shopping center.

  10. #11853
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Little River is Annadale. Guess that would be Luna.
    Maybe Luna, though I don't remember her apt being behind a shopping center.

    And Tara is in Annandale, at least the last time I saw her she was.

  11. #11852
    Quote Originally Posted by DcManLive  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like maybe Tara?
    Little River is Annadale. Guess that would be Luna.

  12. #11851
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 86

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents.

    I lost my burner phone earlier this summer and with the closing of BP / other avenues I can't find the number of the Thai massage woman that was off of little river turnpike inside 495 (in an apartment behind a shopping plaza). I've been able to re-establish some of the others but her name and number still elude me. Can someone assist? PM's open.
    Sounds like maybe Tara?

  13. #11850

    Somewhere off 395

    Traveling from Richmond later this week and looking for recommendations off 95/395. I'd be happy to share the best places in Richmond, if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance!

  14. #11849

    Independent thai

    Quote Originally Posted by StoopDown  [View Original Post]
    How many of you would take advantage of earlier hours of operation? Say 0800 opening time?

    I know there are many times I'd love to be well relaxed BEFORE I get to the office. A 10 AM session is far too late sometimes!

    Stoop.
    I know some of the Thai Indies are OK with early appts. (particularly if you've seen them before).

  15. #11848

    Right off Little River Turnpike

    Good morning Gents.

    I lost my burner phone earlier this summer and with the closing of BP / other avenues I can't find the number of the Thai massage woman that was off of little river turnpike inside 495 (in an apartment behind a shopping plaza). I've been able to re-establish some of the others but her name and number still elude me. Can someone assist? PM's open.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape