Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 769 of 888 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 819 869 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1792

    Wondering.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    ... Her phone number has a made-up name but when I put that name together with a phone # in findpeoplesearch it pops up a 29-yo dude from Waynesville with nearly 100 charges on his record include tons of possession, two drug trafficking and a couple of concealed weapons charges. In one of her ads she claims to be 100% independent but that seems unlikely if she's still using this guy's phone. Just some intel to pass along in case you want to dig further.
    It's possible the dude is in jail and she was the "lucky" one to pick up the number. No Google hits on the # in over a year. Would love for someone to TOFTT. She looks like 5' of lots of fun.

  2. #1791

    Too many red flags

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/869844960118

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/289390427421

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...329/8282806147

    https://backpage.com.greenville.list...453/8282806147

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...453/8282806147

    This one intrigued me some and although I didn't do an exhaustive picture search using all the engines I have available, they seem to be authentic after a casual review. I can live with her inability to keep her name straight. Jade, Tequilla, Nikki and Brittany (in one ad she actually has two names in the ad) but it gets worse. Her phone number has a made-up name but when I put that name together with a phone # in findpeoplesearch it pops up a 29-yo dude from Waynesville with nearly 100 charges on his record include tons of possession, two drug trafficking and a couple of concealed weapons charges. In one of her ads she claims to be 100% independent but that seems unlikely if she's still using this guy's phone. Just some intel to pass along in case you want to dig further.

  3. #1790
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan11  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen. My SB is wanting a 3 some with another lady. I have scanned SA and STG and have a few leads. But, wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. You can PM me if you like.

    Thanks,

    Mtnman.
    Late with my post but Jada has had several ladies over the years that she would do threesomes with and some of them were FS. Jada likes the ladies herself.

    D1.

  4. #1789

    Ain't no way of God's green earth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/432932217836

    I tried setting up a visit with her. I know her add says no cash but I asked about it anyways but I did offer to use the apps but only in person and she outright refuses and says I have to send her 25 $ upfront. How dumb does she think we are? She has a nasty attitude as well. If she deletes her add I'll post some pictures she sent me so why'all know to avoid her.
    I saw this post and it screamed RIP-OFF! Seriously, she wants 250 for one hour but she'll do an 8-hour / overnight for 550? And "No Cash"? Somebody wants credit card info.

    It's hard to believe that things could decline anymore than they already have but with posts like this I guess they will.

    SCanyon.

  5. #1788

    Beware

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/432932217836

    I tried setting up a visit with her. I know her add says no cash but I asked about it anyways but I did offer to use the apps but only in person and she outright refuses and says I have to send her 25 $ upfront. How dumb does she think we are? She has a nasty attitude as well. If she deletes her add I'll post some pictures she sent me so why'all know to avoid her.

  6. #1787
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if Katie is Kelly of Powdersville's sister ?
    She is. Have not seen her. I recall some mixed reviews. She did get in some legal trouble and was out of commission for a bit. I'm not sure what the charges were.

  7. #1786

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if Katie is Kelly of Powdersville's sister ?
    Yes, she is. I've seen Kelly several times in a pinch and always had an ok time. Katie was not the worst, but I definitely wouldn't repeat.

  8. #1785
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Guys:

    Anyone have info on either of these ladies?

    Rebel:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920

    Katie:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.
    Wonder if Katie is Kelly of Powdersville's sister ?

  9. #1784

    Rebel

    I saw her about 2 months ago. Set up was easy and she came to my room. All biz and follows direction well. CIM but no swallow. Greek is. 20 extra.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Guys:

    Anyone have info on either of these ladies?

    Rebel:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920

    Katie:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.

  10. #1783

    Info on Rebel & Katie

    Guys:

    Anyone have info on either of these ladies?

    Rebel:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920

    Katie:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.

  11. #1782

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Think Jewell used to do stuff with other lady's if memory serves me correct. Also the lady up in TR Carmen Monroe will do it as I think she likes to lick it. All rumors though until you report back with the events! Play safe HC55.
    I had a threesome with Carmen and some girl named Brooke she use to work with for a short bit. She has a similar build to Ella. This was before Carmen moved to TR. It www probably one of the better threesomes I've had.

  12. #1781

    M0 ntana can accommodate

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan11  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen. My SB is wanting a 3 some with another lady. I have scanned SA and STG and have a few leads. But, wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. You can PM me if you like.

    Thanks,

    Mtnman.
    I'd b happy to accommodate just message me if interested.

  13. #1780

    3 some

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan11  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen. My SB is wanting a 3 some with another lady. I have scanned SA and STG and have a few leads. But, wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. You can PM me if you like.

    Thanks,

    Mtnman.
    Think Jewell used to do stuff with other lady's if memory serves me correct. Also the lady up in TR Carmen Monroe will do it as I think she likes to lick it. All rumors though until you report back with the events! Play safe HC55.

  14. #1779

    Samantha (Anderson)

    Txt to setup an appt as I was going thru in about an hour. At 20 min out radio silwnce, 10 min out. 5 . Decided to just split. She was not responding. So 5 min later I get "my phone was messed up" and I guess she doesn't have a reliable phone. Thanks for telling me. So luckily Aly is actually just a few exits past Anderson! No phone issues with her! LOL.

    LL.

  15. #1778

    Looking for a lady for a 3 some

    Good evening gentlemen. My SB is wanting a 3 some with another lady. I have scanned SA and STG and have a few leads. But, wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. You can PM me if you like.

    Thanks,

    Mtnman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape