Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 925 of 979 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 975 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 14674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #814

    Not New?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlbMac31  [View Original Post]
    I'd have to dig really deep in old photos to give more detail, but she was popular before I moved out of country almost four years agoi. I recall some sketchy reviews.

    Mac Out.
    New to me, not to the business. I had a great time.

  2. #813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Group using stolen pics, beware

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...400/3529422307

    They are stealing legit providers photos for their own ads. Do your tineye research on them. If they steal photos, I bet they are not very honest otherwise either. I would suggest avoiding any number ending in 2307 as there is a confirmed handler.

  3. #812

    Best Time to reach her.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    After a few good reviews she is probably as busy as she wants to be. She had a masectomy so she only shows one side. Told her I wasn't a tit guy anyway.

    I am waiting for the line to die down which may be a while, or she' retire first.
    I've been told 7 am to 2 pm is best time.

  4. #811

    Nadia

    Saw Nadia of the Nadia & Megan fame again last night. Great as always.

    She's gained her weight back, awsome body.

    $. 5 hh. She's down St Pete Beach way now but gets rooms in Clearwater when needed.

  5. #810

    Not New?

    I'd have to dig really deep in old photos to give more detail, but she was popular before I moved out of country almost four years agoi. I recall some sketchy reviews.

    Mac Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...381/7273511578

    I'm 5. 0 foot 110 pounds hazel eyes brown hair and slim shape! I also have big tits and a beautiful Kitty that likes to be pet! Let me know if you want to play!! I love all games!! Always accepting donations!!

    727-351-1578.

    80 HH. She had a butt plug in while I drilled her. Tight pussy about 35 why / O.

  6. #809

    She is a real pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    I had a friend that went on a date with Claire.

    5'5" probably 105 lbs. Sexy legs and ass, Small B cup, dresses well (that doesn't scream hooker), and is a pretty blonde in her early 40's. He thinks she smokes but didn't do it during the date.

    A real pleaser he said. Loves taking cock and balls in her mouth. Has some rules: no anal, keeps her bra on (but will drop out one to play and suckle as reported) and no real rough play. My friend is fairly big (8 inches) and she told him to go easy at first but he said she handled him fine in the pussy and during a face fuck. Also stated her pussy was super responsive, wet but clean and she came several times during DATY and during Missionary. She is open to role play. Would love to tie a guy up and likes guys in uniforms. However, she loves guys who mildly dominate her. Remember she is a pleaser. Finally, she has a heart of gold and is real honest. She does get a little bitchy on the phone my friend said but she really isn't that way in person. No evidence of substance abuse. A life situation led to this lifestyle plus she is a true nymphomaniac in my buddies opinion.

    My two cents: Guys treat her right.
    After a few good reviews she is probably as busy as she wants to be. She had a masectomy so she only shows one side. Told her I wasn't a tit guy anyway.

    I am waiting for the line to die down which may be a while, or she' retire first.

  7. #808

    Plug.

    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...381/7273511578

    I'm 5. 0 foot 110 pounds hazel eyes brown hair and slim shape! I also have big tits and a beautiful Kitty that likes to be pet! Let me know if you want to play!! I love all games!! Always accepting donations!!.
    Plug already in or did you get the privilege to insert it?

  8. #807

    Claire

    I had a friend that went on a date with Claire.

    5'5" probably 105 lbs. Sexy legs and ass, Small B cup, dresses well (that doesn't scream hooker), and is a pretty blonde in her early 40's. He thinks she smokes but didn't do it during the date.

    A real pleaser he said. Loves taking cock and balls in her mouth. Has some rules: no anal, keeps her bra on (but will drop out one to play and suckle as reported) and no real rough play. My friend is fairly big (8 inches) and she told him to go easy at first but he said she handled him fine in the pussy and during a face fuck. Also stated her pussy was super responsive, wet but clean and she came several times during DATY and during Missionary. She is open to role play. Would love to tie a guy up and likes guys in uniforms. However, she loves guys who mildly dominate her. Remember she is a pleaser. Finally, she has a heart of gold and is real honest. She does get a little bitchy on the phone my friend said but she really isn't that way in person. No evidence of substance abuse. A life situation led to this lifestyle plus she is a true nymphomaniac in my buddies opinion.

    My two cents: Guys treat her right.

  9. #806

    Not an Asshole

    She provided some for of service so there was NO way of asking of taking the donation back. Once the donation is dropped in the bucket you hope that Salvation Army does the right thing, just like in this case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    So where was the $? What prevented you from taking it back and leaving.
    .

  10. #805

    Met a new one 5 ft. Tall

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...381/7273511578

    I'm 5. 0 foot 110 pounds hazel eyes brown hair and slim shape! I also have big tits and a beautiful Kitty that likes to be pet! Let me know if you want to play!! I love all games!! Always accepting donations!!

    727-351-1578.

    80 HH. She had a butt plug in while I drilled her. Tight pussy about 35 why / O.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails #2240.jpg‎   #2241.jpg‎  

  11. #804

    Sure She Would

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys use a cash app to see girls.

    One girl suggested it.
    She gets paid and can deliver a crappy effort.

  12. #803
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Was greeted at the door and nearly turned around.

    She had marks and was picking her face. Since I was already there at 4 AM I was like what the hell. I wish I didn't.

    https://yolo.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/27457866/

    Chose the HHr at. 8.

    Started with weak oral. When I asked for more sucking she ignored. I knew from that point it wasn't going to work.

    Wanted to go for FS then she said she didn't have cover. I was like oh no. Then what is BBFS she said double. I said no thanks since she was looking infested.

    Went back to the weak oral. I just told her to stop and just suck on my nuts and beat the stick to finish.

    Would Not recommend or see again.

    YMMV.

    Mahalo.
    So where was the $? What prevented you from taking it back and leaving.

  13. #802

    Brown Sugar

    https://blackdynomite.com.tampa.list...post/27451728/

    Anyone try this brown sugar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5a80c68f6b76bf6311f7b1654b24164f_f.jpg‎  

  14. #801

    Serenity.

    Which one.

    There are a number of girls that go by Serenity.

    Please post the ad you are trying to get answers to.

    Stay safe and Mahalo!

    Quote Originally Posted by FunOldGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with Serenity?

  15. #800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 192

    Cash app. NO

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys use a cash app to see girls.

    One girl suggested it.
    Really bad idea. It just automates cash-and-dash while making it traceable back to you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape