Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2065

    Former Sugar Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Recognize her as my former / regular SB.

    Hot body; great / laid back personality; lots of fun and loves sex.

    She's kind of a hippie —so she smokes a ton of weed but no other demons.

    Oh- and she doesn't shave. So hope you don't mind some hair.

    I'm kinda shocked she's advertising as an escort, tbh. Doesn't seem like her style but she's a great girl.

  2. #2064

    Amber White Jenn Jenna?

    https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/27589984/

    Looks like Jenn. Can anyone confirm?

  3. #2063

  4. #2062

    Beware.

    11/25 3 people arrested for trespassing and one for possession. The girl's initials are AMB. You can find the guy and the other girl next to her. Address is for Microtel off New Bern. I know that girl posts on stg, at least. I'm telling you RPD is all over Capital and New Bern. I suspect they were being watched and the guy got caught up in it.

  5. #2061

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    They are the same person, and she provides full service now also.

    WDE.
    Are you sure about this? Just saw her last week and nothing new. I'm a regular.

  6. #2060

    No. No. No. No. No.


  7. #2059

    Sage

    New to this trying to find any info on this one http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...b/060592083830.

  8. #2058

    Lana

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26979146/

    Lana is awesome. Petite little spinner. Everything covered. Nice grip. Pushes back in k9 really well. Sitting mish, on our side, finished lazy k9. Sweet and kind. She left New Bern and is off capital now. 80 qv 120 hh I recommend and will repeat.

  9. #2057

    Prego

    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyCarson  [View Original Post]
    Besides the fact there aren't any sheets on the bed in the video which is nasty af to me. In the comments on listcrawler some guy said she's "she's prego af". Other comments include "No good. Total waste of time" and "Not worth it rushed and complains a lot no touching, no kissing, won't move you do all the work, will do one position either you do it or leave. ".
    Yeah she is prego now. She was my Uber fair last night. Nice person while in the car.

  10. #2056

    Karlee

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/27330259/

  11. #2055

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    And what appears to be visible track marks on her arms in the pics.

    I wouldn't touch with 10' pole.
    Not sure where you are seeing track marks but I can say she had no marks on her either time I saw her. But from personally meeting her, I do believe she "parties".

  12. #2054

    Zoe Xzoe

    Quote Originally Posted by NColdOne  [View Original Post]
    TOTAL waste of time.

  13. #2053

    Xzoe

    Yes, ghosted me twice.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Search the forum for xZoe. Lots of reports of flaking. Some positive reviews.

  14. #2052

    Switter SITREP

    Got bored and decided to put this Switter add list together. Next Up I'm going to attempt a Twitter list.

    Sophia Duvall.

    12/13-17 RDU.

    http://datesophia.com/

    Tracie Lynn.

    https://switter.at/@Willow48

    Riley Davis.

    http://rileydavis1010.net/

    MsVivianRouge.

    Raleigh.

    msvivianrouge.com/ about-me /.

    Erotic Sara.

    Raleigh.

    www.thefelicityharte.com

    (I think someone has already reviewed her).

    Kat Monroe.

    https://switter.at/@KatMonroe

    https://form.jotform.com/82618670332154

  15. #2051

    Jazmin

    They are the same person, and she provides full service now also.

    WDE.

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, you are saying that the two below are the same person or do you mean a different Jazmin?

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/132409

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/123877

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape