Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 626
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #221

    Be Careful Brothers

    They caught this pair but please be careful. Just an FYI.

    https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...vxSDxgH9BrQDI/

  2. #220

    My gawd

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    To quote the late Steve Erwin: She's a beauty awright!!!
    She's a rough one.

  3. #219

    Always check the bathroom!

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that but one of the golden rules of mongering is to immediately deadbolt the front door, then check the bathroom. Did you lose your donation?
    Good advice night, I wouldn't have thought about that either.

    But I don't think I'd let a " a large humongous black women with a tall black faggot guy who's hiding in the bathroom" Keep the $.

    But I wasn't there, maybe he was a badazz Faggot (your words).

    Nah just giving ya shit, you prob played it right.

    Maybe they won't get anyone else with that ruse!!

  4. #218

    Gawd!

    Quote Originally Posted by Central164  [View Original Post]
    Haven't reported in a while, been lurking. Arrive at her room off JCB, she took my money then went to the office for a sheet. Classic scam, don't fall for it, avoid this skank. I just take it as. 6 worth of experience.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...812/4047076055
    To quote the late Steve Erwin: She's a beauty awright!!!

  5. #217

    Ripped off, beware

    Haven't reported in a while, been lurking. Arrive at her room off JCB, she took my money then went to the office for a sheet. Classic scam, don't fall for it, avoid this skank. I just take it as. 6 worth of experience.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...812/4047076055

  6. #216

    Potential cash and dash

    Tried to see her but met her outside by the lobby and she said she needed the money upfront at that moment to pay for the room. Mind you it was 11 at night. Her pictures are fake but she has posted a bunch using her real pictures and her ad states something about 2 girls but every time I asked about the other girl she literally changed the subject or ignored the question all together. If I find her real pictures I will post what she really looks like but stay away from her. I just drove off.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...t/559075710630

  7. #215

    SCAM Ring Girls

    This is a scam ring of 2-3 girls, they get the cash upfront and then suddenly an emergency comes up, they kick you out of the room and state they'll be right back (you know the drill). You've been warned. The girl with the chest tat is the heathen:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/atlanta/6...7262/1/3043046

    https://escortbabylon.net/#!/atlanta...97262/27403252

  8. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    . Did you lose your donation?
    Yeap. That was my lost "proud".

  9. #213
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Amache  [View Original Post]
    Warning, I just been robbed.

    She is a large humangous black women with a tall black faggot guy who's hiding in the bathroom. After agreed with a QV she denied any service and call the guy. Left with no damage than the lost "proud".

    Beware they run a scam.
    Sorry to hear that but one of the golden rules of mongering is to immediately deadbolt the front door, then check the bathroom. Did you lose your donation?

  10. #212

    Bella in Conyers

    Warning, I just been robbed.

    She is a large humangous black women with a tall black faggot guy who's hiding in the bathroom. After agreed with a QV she denied any service and call the guy. Left with no damage than the lost "proud".

    Beware they run a scam.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    Guys beware! She is active on SA again. Michellslife, age 21 out of Clarkesville, Ga. Using some of the same pictures.
    I was talking to her on the michellslife profile she has a few months ago and she was trying to scam me too. When I saw the blondie profile I thought she looked familiar but wasn't sure if it was the same person but it is. Stay away from this one, she is crazy, on drugs, and just fucked up. She is another meth head.

  12. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    Guys beware! She is active on SA again. Michellslife, age 21 out of Clarkesville, Ga. Using some of the same pictures.
    They better be careful or somebody will be able to smell them eventually.

  13. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster1  [View Original Post]
    Blondeebeautyy0424 on SA is a thief, see full report here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3961633

    -Jeepster1.
    Guys beware! She is active on SA again. Michellslife, age 21 out of Clarkesville, Ga. Using some of the same pictures.

  14. #208

    Blondeebeautyy0424 on SA, Gainesville Rip-Off ALERT

    Blondeebeautyy0424 on SA is a thief, see full report here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3961633

    -Jeepster1.

  15. #207

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleRattle  [View Original Post]
    Hall county guys, watch out for this B! At # Need to keep this brief, but wanted to get the warning out.

    She was really sweet to start, then pulled the cash dash on me.

    Her current ad is http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-star/50706657.

    I'll try to upload some pics in case its down.

    Her number ended in 3751, but who knows how frequently she changes it.

    If anyone can share a good regular connection between Gainesville and Buford, I'd owe ya a drink or two.
    That's a shame because that is a nice body.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape