Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9004

    Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Sorry late on this but I been busy. Saw her last week, good as always cool, chill & definitely good service wanted to put it out there she definitely made things right.
    I saw Teri tonight and had a great time, I saw a post that she was not answering text from someone, I found out he had a old number for her, if anyone needs a good number for Teri let me know.

  2. #9003

    Teri (airport)

    Sorry late on this but I been busy. Saw her last week, good as always cool, chill & definitely good service wanted to put it out there she definitely made things right.

  3. #9002

    General Reports

    Check under General Reports. I referenced you in an old post.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar to you?

  4. #9001

    Touring Girls

    I am throwing this out to anyone. Have anyone every tried TheTouring Girls. How are they and are the girls as pretty as they advertised? Let me know I will be pulling the trigger soon, but do want some inputs from anyone before I go all in.

  5. #9000

    Any experience with Sarah?

    Number ending in 4345? Think her name was Sarah. She had an ad but it's no longer up. She looked good in the pics. Chatted a little but I never set anything up.

  6. #8999

    Kinda looks like AB

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar to you?
    But I don't remember the tats for sure.

  7. #8998

    Jenna

    Anyone know what happened to Jenna? She also went as Jenna joyride. I lost contact a while back, maybe a year ish ago.

  8. #8997
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.
    Her mom is doing better and I actually talked with her yesterday. But yes she's still there.

  9. #8996

    Is this one

    Looks familiar to you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D3B4F011-1467-4D32-8ABF-3FF2F7F97F73.jpg‎   CD550FAA-6FBA-4B5A-9CFD-79BCA027F98D.jpg‎  

  10. #8995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Not serenity.

    She used to advertise on BP, but definitely not serenity. I've seen her multiple times, but she looks bigger in this pic than when I saw her last. Has a habit and a pimp typically. Not the best attitude, but pretty solid skills.

    Marto, where did you come into contact with her? PM is fine.

    JDBoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this Serenity from Williamsburg Rd? I've seen her a few times since being back from vacation.

  11. #8994

    Serenity?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Of meet this cute looking hoe she looks like latina the tattoos looks familiar any clue guys?
    Isn't this Serenity from Williamsburg Rd? I've seen her a few times since being back from vacation.

  12. #8993

    Lorraine

    Few months ago she was in a house with others, couldn't host but was still down for outcall fun. I've since lost her number. Anyone have it? If so, via PM would be perfect. Thanks.

  13. #8992

    Powhatan Pam link? Anyone have it?

    Does anyone have a link for Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.
    .

  14. #8991
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.
    Where can I find Powhatan Pam link at.

  15. #8990

    Powhatan Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and saw Powhatan Pam for a QV today. After the others couldn't come through, she did. Many of you all know her I'm sure. Nothing had changed..still good service for a good deal.
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape