Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 546 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 8181
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2031

    Beware this scammer WYP

    SarahHellCat, Playwithme93, kyleighK, all the same person. She is a scammer.

  2. #2030
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the cuddle comfort site? Some of the girls look a lot like the girls on sa. You have to sign up for free to view the cuddlers.
    There aren't many girls on the site. I contacted one nearby. In our messages she said "just to reiterate, this is not a sexual service I am offering. I assume you have read the site guidelines. " I went ahead and saw her because she was about 2 miles from me, cute and I was curious what would happen. I had sex with her. Now I want to see how many others are players.

  3. #2029

    Isabella_bb

    Its time to let go and Christmas is the time to spread cheer.

    She is back on the market looking for consistent SD. She is mostly looking for someone to pay her rent, but is open to other arrangements as well. Treat her well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/26683...4-3e6c31cb3bb1

  4. #2028

    Same girls?

    Anyone try the cuddle comfort site? Some of the girls look a lot like the girls on sa. You have to sign up for free to view the cuddlers.

  5. #2027

    Prepaid cards

    Sorry for being dense, but will SA let us sign up for one month with a prepaid card? I understand that we can sign up for the auto renewal and then cancel, but curious about if the site will even allow signing up for just a month upfront.

  6. #2026

    Schnl014

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'm from Atlanta area and I'm getting ready to make a trip to Orlando for work. I've been chatting up this one and wanted to see if I can get any feedback from the local group on her. I'll gladly return the favor if you need any help in Atlanta.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/63b1e...9-0e55b6afcfdf

    Thanks DL.

  7. #2025

    Young ones are nuts

    Young girls on SA think they will get major $ just for letting you buy them things. Golden Purdy syndrome.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAlec  [View Original Post]
    Like B, I would also love to have a young gal to dream with for a $$ a meet, similar to the AMPs but a bit fresher and less activity. I have been off SA for 2 years and tried again this month. Talked to a bunch, met 1 and blew off 2 at the last minute. One gal, Orlandogirl12 said "Don't waste my time if you are considering less than $$ . Check her out, nothing special. It's a numbers game. Got a week left and not renewing.

  8. #2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Petroff  [View Original Post]
    Just pay for the first month, go back to your profile and cancel the auto renewal option and delete your cc info.
    Thanks I'll try that. So I take it they won't let us use a prepaid card?

  9. #2023
    Just pay for the first month, go back to your profile and cancel the auto renewal option and delete your cc info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Can one actually renew using a prepaid card for just one month? Their site seems to be geared up for just auto renew or a one-time fee equal to 3 months. I'm not interested in either of those options at this point and would rather pay month to month.

  10. #2022

    Auto-renew

    Can one actually renew using a prepaid card for just one month? Their site seems to be geared up for just auto renew or a one-time fee equal to 3 months. I'm not interested in either of those options at this point and would rather pay month to month.

  11. #2021

    Crazy Prices on SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it seem like the girls are asking more and more. I laugh. I am not renewing this month. I would love to find someone late 20's or older. If anyone has a contact and reasonable please PM me. I will be grateful.
    Like B, I would also love to have a young gal to dream with for a $$ a meet, similar to the AMPs but a bit fresher and less activity. I have been off SA for 2 years and tried again this month. Talked to a bunch, met 1 and blew off 2 at the last minute. One gal, Orlandogirl12 said "Don't waste my time if you are considering less than $$ . Check her out, nothing special. It's a numbers game. Got a week left and not renewing.

  12. #2020

    No Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Did someone take ItsNotAboutMe off the table? Not sure if she blocked me or if she found her daddy?
    Did not see any profiles with the content. Maybe she has left the building like Elvis.

  13. #2019

    Did I miss the boat?

    Did someone take ItsNotAboutMe off the table? Not sure if she blocked me or if she found her daddy?

  14. #2018

    Interesting.

    Do you know nakita? Can you tell me more about her performance please? Because she looks strange. If you can give me more info about her would be great please. Because nakita wants 600 per meet. No less than 500. And I think is too much. She said. Is a model. And have several years in this bussiness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy1966  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times it was 200 roses. She's not that good and wouldn't waste my time. First time I thought she was having a bad day but it was the same.

    The 2nd time.

  15. #2017

    Nakita

    I've seen her a couple times it was 200 roses. She's not that good and wouldn't waste my time. First time I thought she was having a bad day but it was the same.

    The 2nd time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion27  [View Original Post]
    Some of you guys had an experience with a model. ?? Her name is nakita and live by mount dora. Actually she posted with her real name. She looks real. But she wants 600 per meet. If you have some information about her that you can share with me will be great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape