Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,366 to 28,380 of 37366
-
11-24-18 19:36 #9001Senior Member

Posts: 889Touring Girls
I am throwing this out to anyone. Have anyone every tried TheTouring Girls. How are they and are the girls as pretty as they advertised? Let me know I will be pulling the trigger soon, but do want some inputs from anyone before I go all in.
-
11-24-18 19:28 #9000Banned Member

Posts: 4Any experience with Sarah?
Number ending in 4345? Think her name was Sarah. She had an ad but it's no longer up. She looked good in the pics. Chatted a little but I never set anything up.
-
11-24-18 19:23 #8999Senior Member

Posts: 169Kinda looks like AB
But I don't remember the tats for sure.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 18:19 #8998Senior Member

Posts: 47Jenna
Anyone know what happened to Jenna? She also went as Jenna joyride. I lost contact a while back, maybe a year ish ago.
-
11-24-18 16:19 #8997Senior Member

Posts: 1084Her mom is doing better and I actually talked with her yesterday. But yes she's still there.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 14:54 #8996Senior Member

Posts: 736Is this one
Looks familiar to you?
-
11-24-18 14:19 #8995Senior Member

Posts: 653Not serenity.
She used to advertise on BP, but definitely not serenity. I've seen her multiple times, but she looks bigger in this pic than when I saw her last. Has a habit and a pimp typically. Not the best attitude, but pretty solid skills.
Marto, where did you come into contact with her? PM is fine.
JDBoy.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 14:02 #8994Senior Member

Posts: 784Serenity?
Isn't this Serenity from Williamsburg Rd? I've seen her a few times since being back from vacation.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 13:11 #8993Senior Member

Posts: 144Lorraine
Few months ago she was in a house with others, couldn't host but was still down for outcall fun. I've since lost her number. Anyone have it? If so, via PM would be perfect. Thanks.
-
11-24-18 09:54 #8992Regular Member

Posts: 5Powhatan Pam link? Anyone have it?
Does anyone have a link for Pam
.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 08:47 #8991Regular Member

Posts: 5Where can I find Powhatan Pam link at.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 07:01 #8990Senior Member

Posts: 353Powhatan Pam
Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 02:45 #8989Senior Member

Posts: 736Those any one had the chance
Of meet this cute looking hoe she looks like latina the tattoos looks familiar any clue guys?
-
11-24-18 02:42 #8988Senior Member

Posts: 736I just reconect with kat
For those the remember kat she still around as always be careful with her and her habit.
-
11-24-18 02:39 #8987Senior Member

Posts: 736They are the same
Cute little girl I don't recommend her any more also she is in doghouse
.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





