Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,956 to 35,970 of 41318
-
11-24-18 23:00 #5363Regular Member

Posts: 27Raven Fun
Just had a beautiful dream with Raven. In the dream, comms were easy, she gave me a specific time to arrive at her private Western residence. She greeted me and let me to a nice and clean room. She is older and has some signs of it throughout, but she is tiny, cute and has really nice tattoos.
The dream was full of passionate LFK, DATY, BBBJ, wonderful massage, and CFS that was intimate and exciting. Will definitely repeat. Might even give up my Korean dreams.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/021679124123
-
11-24-18 21:31 #5362Regular Member

Posts: 21Wow. Damned good to know.
I almost set something up with her tonight. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
Anybody have a recommendation for a reliable redhead spinner for me?
-
11-24-18 21:27 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 265?? "Unknown" spinner
Thanks for all the useful info.
Originally Posted by KingOfJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 17:59 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 411Kate
I was perusing Pornhub and came across a woman by the username of "FLfucktoy" Kate. Has anyone ever heard of her before? She seems like she may be in the escort biz so I'm just curious.
https://www.pornhub.com/users/flfucktoy
-
11-24-18 17:47 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 2131I asked for a recent pic and the one she sent me looks nothing like the pics in the ad definitely dated if not fake. I hate the shenanigans from these hoes.
Originally Posted by KingOfJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 17:42 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 2131She not in youngerman tho.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 17:31 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 919That's no Kelly
That's San Marco Nicole, now staying at Youngerman, I think. Somebody here recently reported a cash & dash with her or some such shenanigans. She might be cute, but she's not getting my money.
Originally Posted by Croatoan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 15:32 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 34Seen her thanksgiving day. She is legit, looks aren't great but is a spinner and will let you pound away til finish.
Originally Posted by RockEye69
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 15:24 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 34Spinner.
Seen a girl, forgot her name, but her profile online says she is a perfect spinner. Looks were OK but BJ wasn't on point so just flipped her over and beat that up from behind. Only got a half hour. Only would repeat if pickings are slim. Looks weren't all that.
-
11-24-18 15:12 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 256Look at the third page talking about kitty bang.
Originally Posted by Croatoan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 14:31 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 256I think this is Nikki, I seen her once a while back totally trash. She was roommate with Magic Mouth Melanie the first time I visited melanie.
Originally Posted by Croatoan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 13:41 #5352Regular Member

Posts: 21Where is said profile?
Got a link? I need a spinner right now. I'd prefer a redhead, but I'll take what I can get.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 12:19 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 2131That's Melissa from Hooterville. Looks better in pics than in person. You can catch her walking youngerman ir at the Circle K. She just another below average SWan with an ad online.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 09:54 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 256Just reading her profile I could tell she is a freak, I was thinking is this to good to be true. And she's a Greek lover cannot get any better than that. Is her donation expensive or reasonable?
Originally Posted by BigChef69
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 09:23 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 1840Juice Fruit
Wanting to try something new I decided to give Juice Fruit a whirl. Found her on STGs, she was staying at your typical provider location in the Orange park area, looks like her pics, cute spinner, small As, nice ass. Started with a fairly average BBBJ then onto the main event, there was some complaining about multiple positions, so I just bent her over with her legs straddling the corner of the bed and spread her wide open for some deep thrusting action. After unloading deep in her pussy we cleaned up had a little small talk where I found out that anal isn't an option then I was on my way. Nice girl with a petite spinner body, actually reminded me a little of a Tristin minus the face picking and she's a brunette but with a very similar physique. I got the impression she might get better with subsequent visits but with anal off the table it's unlikely I'll be repeating. As always YMMV. JD.











Reply With Quote






