Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1768
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #1767

    Unique - 23 yr old

    Thanks for the review.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/681300244659

    Quote Originally Posted by JumHall  [View Original Post]
    I saw unique this week for three hundred dollars for two hours as we agreed for her to let me get BBFS, UCFS, CIP, DFK and five shots on goal if I can within my two hours appointment as I explained to unique that, I will not go to any female house or apartment because of last month incident at Milwaukee.

    I have also been dealing with unique last month on the day I travel and being as she told me that, she will still have the same number this month and being as the three hundred dollars female was not confirming if I will get multiple shots on goal and deep french kissing is why I decided to take my chances with unique as she was nice on the phone and through text, I also told unique of me posting a review of her, since I can only recommend someone to get a quickly in her spot by them division and griggs area, since I see potential for things to get bad if someone do more then one hour in her spot.

    Unique was nice to me in my room and after we got done as she agreed for me to give her 240 and no more then 250 as she was bleeding after I came the first time in pussy, just the second time I came, but I told her that since there was blood after my first nut and we still had about one hour thirty minutes left, that I will only get another nut and call it a day as she agreed to charge me 250 then, she was very nice in trusting me to show her the money after we where done as I was also willing to show her the money before we start, as I like them females to be relax in my room.

    Unique also agreed for us to get nude before she text her boyfriend about us about to start and why I also appreciated what she did, just the blood is what will make me not to see her soon as I got two other females that am working on.

    Here is a headline of unique that I copy from skip the games. Wake Wednesday Explosiveness every freaky position 23 years old.

    Ad posted at 07:06 AM on 2018-11-21.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-11-23_2-25-22.jpg‎   2018-11-23_2-25-40.jpg‎   2018-11-23_2-36-15.jpg‎   2018-11-23_2-25-51.jpg‎   2018-11-23_2-26-08.jpg‎  

    2018-11-23_2-26-24.jpg‎   2018-11-23_2-36-35.jpg‎  

  3. #1766

    Mistress Jazz - 30 yr old

    Thanks for the review.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...t/380426891264

    Quote Originally Posted by JumHall  [View Original Post]
    After I saw unique, I was about to call it a night and since my boy told me to call jazz to spend the night with me, I decided to.

    Give jazz a try as he told me of her liking them mongers who look black and being as I still had 400 to blow, I decided to give jazz a try as jazz was talking very very good on the phone when she had my accent LOL. I only had 80 on me around that eleven thirty pm as I knew that the extra three hundred and fifty I asked for from my friend would arrive anywhere from one am till at worst seven am, so I let jazz know about my earlier situation with unique and only 80 for now and would give her the remaining 220 once it arrive, jazz agreed with me if I will see her now as I agreed with her to that, if she would come to my room and being as she agreed is why I decided to see her as she also had me give her home girl or her home boy the money upfront and being as my boy knows her first and last name, I was willing to gamble 80 dollars LOL. I told jazz of me posting a review of her as I will probably not see any female this month till I get back as my contract was terminated, so I have to watch how much am spending and why am posting a review of jazz and co, since I intend to see jazz next month when I get back.

    Jazz gave me BBBJ after she cleaned me with alcohol as she told me about never giving me BBFS, UCFS as she got a man and I told her that, since she gave me four nuts for 300 total with her also deep french kissing me and massaging my shoulder and her staying with me till ten am that, I will love to see her again as she also likes talking religion like me and then we get down to get our freak on LOL.

    I will definitely plan to see jazz again as I want mongers to know her method of operation as the homeboy and home girl was nice to me after they saw no one in my van as they look out for jazz, just I will not recommend someone to let them ride in your whip as I always from now on believe to not let my guard down even if I know the female. The motel she stays act when I saw and pick her this week, is them motel I will suggest to also keep your guard up as them LEO patrol that area a lot as I will also suggest to make sure you decide what time you want with her before you see her, since she is kind of independent as them male and female are mainly looking out for her as a monger beat the hell out of her two months ago and why she is said of her being extra careful. Hopefully if or when you see her, you guys can work on whatever payment is good for you and her as I will keep trusting her to give her the money upfront because of some information I know about her from my cousin who use to work with her. Here is an ad of jazz that I copy from skip the games.

    Touch of Jazz 1 30 years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-11-23_2-27-35.jpg‎   2018-11-23_2-27-50.jpg‎   2018-11-23_2-27-58.jpg‎   2018-11-23_2-28-09.jpg‎   2018-11-23_2-28-28.jpg‎  


  4. #1765

    Very Long Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    5 x. Wow. You're more of a man than I.
    Hey, its great you guys take the time and effort to write these reviews. However, most of the time, you leave little info about the lady. You may use a name, but never really take any time to really define who you are talking about. Once in a while you guys may post a link, but most of the time just a name, a ***** name. Common dudes if your going to write us a great review, take a little extra time to define her so we really know who your talkin about.

  5. #1764
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    5 x. Wow. You're more of a man than I.
    You know am under moderation as A2 told me to stick to pussy as I stick to only review and try not to get out of topic. Thank you LOL.

  6. #1763
    5 x. Wow. You're more of a man than I.

    Quote Originally Posted by JumHall  [View Original Post]
    I saw unique this week for three hundred dollars for two hours as we agreed for her to let me get BBFS, UCFS, CIP, DFK and five shots on goal if I can within my two hours appointment as I explained to unique that, I will not go to any female house or apartment because of last month incident at Milwaukee.

    I have also been dealing with unique last month on the day I travel and being as she told me that, she will still have the same number this month and being as the three hundred dollars female was not confirming if I will get multiple shots on goal and deep french kissing is why I decided to take my chances with unique as she was nice on the phone and through text, I also told unique of me posting a review of her, since I can only recommend someone to get a quickly in her spot by them division and griggs area, since I see potential for things to get bad if someone do more then one hour in her spot.

    Unique was nice to me in my room and after we got done as she agreed for me to give her 240 and no more then 250 as she was bleeding after I came the first time in pussy, just the second time I came, but I told her that since there was blood after my first nut and we still had about one hour thirty minutes left, that I will only get another nut and call it a day as she agreed to charge me 250 then, she was very nice in trusting me to show her the money after we where done as I was also willing to show her the money before we start, as I like them females to be relax in my room.

    Unique also agreed for us to get nude before she text her boyfriend about us about to start and why I also appreciated what she did, just the blood is what will make me not to see her soon as I got two other females that am working on.

    Here is a headline of unique that I copy from skip the games. Wake Wednesday Explosiveness every freaky position 23 years old.

    Ad posted at 07:06 AM on 2018-11-21.

  7. #1762
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #1761
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    Quite the rack on her. Not sure if it is a $400/ hr rack though.
    To me she looks like an hour and a half rack for $400. That would be okay with me.

  9. #1760

    Jazz.

    After I saw unique, I was about to call it a night and since my boy told me to call jazz to spend the night with me, I decided to.

    Give jazz a try as he told me of her liking them mongers who look black and being as I still had 400 to blow, I decided to give jazz a try as jazz was talking very very good on the phone when she had my accent LOL.

    I only had 80 on me around that eleven thirty pm as I knew that the extra three hundred and fifty I asked for from my friend would arrive anywhere from one am till at worst seven am, so I let jazz know about my earlier situation with unique and only 80 for now and would give her the remaining 220 once it arrive, jazz agreed with me if I will see her now as I agreed with her to that, if she would come to my room and being as she agreed is why I decided to see her as she also had me give her home girl or her home boy the money upfront and being as my boy knows her first and last name, I was willing to gamble 80 dollars LOL.

    I told jazz of me posting a review of her as I will probably not see any female this month till I get back as my contract was terminated, so I have to watch how much am spending and why am posting a review of jazz and co, since I intend to see jazz next month when I get back.

    Jazz gave me BBBJ after she cleaned me with alcohol as she told me about never giving me BBFS, UCFS as she got a man and I told her that, since she gave me four nuts for 300 total with her also deep french kissing me and massaging my shoulder and her staying with me till ten am that, I will love to see her again as she also likes talking religion like me and then we get down to get our freak on LOL.

    I will definitely plan to see jazz again as I want mongers to know her method of operation as the homeboy and home girl was nice to me after they saw no one in my van as they look out for jazz, just I will not recommend someone to let them ride in your whip as I always from now on believe to not let my guard down even if I know the female.

    The motel she stays act when I saw and pick her this week, is them motel I will suggest to also keep your guard up as them LEO patrol that area a lot as I will also suggest to make sure you decide what time you want with her before you see her, since she is kind of independent as them male and female are mainly looking out for her as a monger beat the hell out of her two months ago and why she is said of her being extra careful.

    Hopefully if or when you see her, you guys can work on whatever payment is good for you and her as I will keep trusting her to give her the money upfront because of some information I know about her from my cousin who use to work with her. Here is an ad of jazz that I copy from skip the games.

    Touch of Jazz 1 30 years.

  10. #1759

    Unique.

    I saw unique this week for three hundred dollars for two hours as we agreed for her to let me get BBFS, UCFS, CIP, DFK and five shots on goal if I can within my two hours appointment as I explained to unique that, I will not go to any female house or apartment because of last month incident at Milwaukee.

    I have also been dealing with unique last month on the day I travel and being as she told me that, she will still have the same number this month and being as the three hundred dollars female was not confirming if I will get multiple shots on goal and deep french kissing is why I decided to take my chances with unique as she was nice on the phone and through text, I also told unique of me posting a review of her, since I can only recommend someone to get a quickly in her spot by them division and griggs area, since I see potential for things to get bad if someone do more then one hour in her spot.

    Unique was nice to me in my room and after we got done as she agreed for me to give her 240 and no more then 250 as she was bleeding after I came the first time in pussy, just the second time I came, but I told her that since there was blood after my first nut and we still had about one hour thirty minutes left, that I will only get another nut and call it a day as she agreed to charge me 250 then, she was very nice in trusting me to show her the money after we where done as I was also willing to show her the money before we start, as I like them females to be relax in my room.

    Unique also agreed for us to get nude before she text her boyfriend about us about to start and why I also appreciated what she did, just the blood is what will make me not to see her soon as I got two other females that am working on.

    Here is a headline of unique that I copy from skip the games. Wake Wednesday Explosiveness every freaky position 23 years old.

    Ad posted at 07:06 AM on 2018-11-21.

  11. #1758

    Sarah

    Just thought I would mention that you should never use your personal phone to call a provider. NEVER.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlenBob  [View Original Post]
    Tried yesterday, was texting her thru a free text application, she directed me to nearest cross street where I contacted her, then she made me wait. Then she called me at my free txt number which did not go thru which I saw on my phone. So I called her on my real phone and told her, hey I'm here waitin for you to tell me where. Silence on the phone then she hangs up, WTF, Have no idea what spooked her.

  12. #1757

    Breezii Baabii - 24 yr old

    Thanks for the review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly27  [View Original Post]
    Had another great car date with Breezi the other day. Managed to find a spot near a park. She was on her A game and had me satisfied in no time. Dropped her off back home and had to go back she had left her wallet luckly I was only a few blocks away when she texted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-11-20_18-10-23.jpg‎   2018-11-20_18-10-38.jpg‎   2018-11-20_18-10-51.jpg‎  

  13. #1756

    Taylor aka Blue Eyed Blondie - 25 yr old

    Thanks for reporting back.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    Dime sized bruises all over her legs, out of it, funky odor. 1. 2 hhr, bbjcfs. Wouldn't repeat if it was free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-11-20_18-05-48.jpg‎   2018-11-20_18-06-02.jpg‎   2018-11-20_18-06-17.jpg‎  

  14. #1755
    I recall reviews on her years ago and they were all stellar. SHe was always out of my price range so I never saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    Quite the rack on her. Not sure if it is a $400/ hr rack though.

  15. #1754

    The Ravishing Ryder aka Ryder Rydell - 31 yr old

    Quite the rack on her. Not sure if it is a $400/ hr rack though.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7043612.htm
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/the-ravi...-377360#erotic

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers,

    I'm about 3 or 4 years deep on this whole mongering thing, my experiences have been a mixed bag so far, but mostly good. I had a quick stay with Ravishing Ryder from Toledo / Detroit today and I'd like to report back that she is awesome. She's only in town for one day a month, but it's well worth your time. I typically roll with P411 providers but I've ventured elsewhere. Mostly I'd like to break the ice on posting to this board, I'm a big fan of the hobby and would love to hit up you senior board members for advice and referrals.

    Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duroc  [View Original Post]
    I would agree that Ravishing Ryder is quite the ride. A little on the more expensive side, but gives a solid performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlenBob  [View Original Post]
    Ditto,

    She is one of the very best in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    I recall reviews on her years ago and they were all stellar. SHe was always out of my price range so I never saw her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-11-20_17-59-13.jpg‎   2018-11-20_17-59-00.jpg‎   2018-11-20_17-58-17.jpg‎   2018-11-20_17-57-59.jpg‎   main_5a8799d629cd48001db40129.jpg‎  

    main_5a87996229cd48001db40128.jpg‎   main_5a879986599948001db2a77b.jpg‎   main_59a48b5dba446b001dbe047e.jpg‎   main_59a48b6bd15032001de374a8.jpg‎   main_59a48b12ba446b001dbe047b.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape