Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 20137
-
11-21-18 09:19 #7087Senior Member

Posts: 4439Sophia C
The password for great service might last forever.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
The holiday special won't last long and either will you. LOL.
-
11-21-18 01:33 #7086Senior Member

Posts: 4439KyrahJade
Rubbed against KyrahJade while going down the hallway to Sophia C's room.
The twins are firm, she allowed roaming in the hallway and seemed to enjoy it. Pics are real.
That got her on my list of things to do very soon.
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...ords=Kyrahjade
-
11-20-18 22:08 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 1014Royal Massage has been on my no go list since 2015. Notorious time shorters and GPS galore. Their time has come and gone. Plenty other places to try.
Originally Posted by JMaul
[View Original Post]
NJ.
-
11-20-18 22:01 #7084Regular Member

Posts: 11Same as before. Acupressure.
Originally Posted by GuitarMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 20:01 #7083Senior Member

Posts: 4439Sophia C
Had a wonderful session with Sophia C.
Great CMT quality massage with all the fixins for Thanksgiving. She tastes as sweet as cherry pie with whip cream. Tats and piercings in all the right places.
Cute girl, average body, Great skills
I thanked her with a total of 125 including door fee.
Sophia C is offering a holiday special.
Find out all the details through PM.
Frenz of Benz can get a Password for the holiday special.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...838&cityid=222
-
11-20-18 19:56 #7082Senior Member

Posts: 337Lexi. Royal
Is this Lexi the redhead who runs the place?
Originally Posted by Mongerlian
[View Original Post]
Whatever people tip is up to them. I'm wary of this place, her and the original post though. I've tried a few times to meet Lexi and was once stood up by her. I've seen mixed reviews too. So is there a reason why she is worth seeing and worth a tip more than the door fee? Not trying to break balls here, just looking for intel.
-
11-20-18 10:50 #7081Senior Member

Posts: 245Not trying to start anything, but with all due respect, unless you're getting FS, tipping more than the door fee should never be encouraged. Matching door fee should include at least topless and roaming. Anything else is encouraging GPS.
Originally Posted by JukeBox67
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 04:37 #7080Senior Member

Posts: 78East Paris massage.
What is the new name on East Paris?
Originally Posted by ZzzDamm
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 00:32 #7079Senior Member

Posts: 4439Blackfire is right
Pulled this out of Blackfire's archives because it needs to be said again.
Originally Posted by Blackfire
[View Original Post]
Words of wisdom from blackfire should never be forgotten.
-
11-20-18 00:28 #7078Regular Member

Posts: 13Sexy Lexi
Yes, I've seen Lexi for 3 years and she I my favorite for massages. She is a tease and easy on the eyes. Treat her good and if you can, tip her more then the door fee.
Originally Posted by Yooperingr
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 22:41 #7077Regular Member

Posts: 15Panacea
Visites a couple times over the past couple months. Not interested in full menu but got a feel and a good ending for door and matching tip. Nice girls. Not like toothless and out of shape that make me run from other places.
-
11-19-18 22:30 #7076Regular Member

Posts: 15Blessings on Fuller
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/blessin...-girl-13163310
Good massage good price. Ad seems to indicate a different ending than I got. Great stretching and Asian massage, but nothing on menu. Turns out ok by me. Mama San a bit old. Nice and good hands but really didn't awaken any thoughts.
-
11-19-18 21:24 #7075Regular Member

Posts: 21Real massage
Had an opportunity to stop after mass yesterday (yes I'm going to burn in hell), I drew Lisa, tall thin Vietnamese in her thirties. Massage was what I needed, went for an hour, she asked if I wanted to pay for half hour more, and then proceeded to slowly milk me until I was begging for her to stop. Roving allowed up top, nothing below (though I've been there before). 90/30.
I'll be back, just not after church LOL.
-
11-19-18 21:15 #7074Regular Member

Posts: 21I guess I've got to stop into her blossom then.
LOL.
Originally Posted by GuitarMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 20:07 #7073Senior Member

Posts: 4439Fight Thread
We have a Thread for mongers that want to sling mud or call names it's the Grand Rapids Pugilistic Society Thread.
Originally Posted by Hotcarl76
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





