Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11909

    M1

    Went back to M1 because wanted FS. Had momo again. She remebered me and says long time no see. I started put with BJ and then bent her over the table till I finished. Then I layed down for a massage. A buddy gave me a viagra so when she left to clean up I took it. She comes back and gives the massage. On the flip she gives me a BJ till she was to tired. We then cg till she is to tired. Then k9 and she was complaining about it hurting and being to big, she kept trhing to move her legs so she would be taller. I kept moving them back to go deeper until I finished. Good time as always. Looking for FS AMPs.

  2. #11908

    Other AMPs

    When M1 temporarily shut I decided to try a few more AMPs.

    I like a hard massage so that might not be your cup of tea.

    **Asian health center 41300 w 10 mile good massage back walking HJ, top came off.

    **Novi massage 39809 Grand River Ave stand up shower after shower yourself good massage, HJ, UTC roaming allowed.

    **Asian body work 26109 novi rd No shower offered good massage back walking, top came off, HJ.

  3. #11907

    Southfield AA in Red.

    Anyone seen her before. Can't seem to find any info on her.

    https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/...-7826/2/246670

  4. #11906

    Southfield AA in Red.

    Anyone seen her before. Can't seem to find any info on her.

    https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/...-7826/2/246670

  5. #11905
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or know anything about her? Seen her ad a lot, but not much on her.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715
    AA lady that works in Grosse Pointe out of a commercial building. She is actually a really good massage with a good ending.

    1 hh, seen her about 5 x.

  6. #11904
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her but I am thinking about it. Have you gone since you posted?
    DO NOT waste your time. She is nearly 70 and will make you puke IF her top comes off.

  7. #11903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    AMP Troy

    Stopped by Asian Oasis Massage and Spa on Rochester Rd in Troy. Saw Tiffany, nice appearing a middle aged MT. Got a solid 1 hr massage for 70. However, the event was "self service" with some encouragement on her part.

  8. #11902

    Jasmine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister11  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled a session with Jasmine, communication was easy and her incall location is a safe location. She dresssed in the requested attire and started me face down with a full body massage. She started talking really dirty which got my imagination going. On the flip she worked on the upper body and then slowly moved down and intensified the dirty talk. She opened her menu to a CBJ and also FS. The photos are accurate and great bubbly personality. May repeat.
    What is here contact info pm me.

  9. #11901

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her but I am thinking about it. Have you gone since you posted?
    See a coupe of reviews here, that says not worth.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2750253

  10. #11900

    Ciara.

    Anyone seen her or know anything about her? Seen her ad a lot, but not much on her.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715

  11. #11899
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer711  [View Original Post]
    Had an okay experience with a nice HE back in the summer. Went back in September and it was tease only. Anyone been to the 7 mile Tommii lately?
    Overpriced for BJ. Extras may be available but never partook after being turned off by constant mention of big tips big tips. Not worth for repeat.

  12. #11898

    Tommii in Livonia

    Had an okay experience with a nice HE back in the summer. Went back in September and it was tease only. Anyone been to the 7 mile Tommii lately?

  13. #11897

    Btw

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving all! I do like to write.

  14. #11896

    Here's why I'm not

    Quote Originally Posted by FCooper  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ebony multiple times too and I like her but let's be clear about what is offered. She gives an oiled body slide. I don't think that is actually a nuru massage. Also, the BJ is covered which loses points in my book. She is a sexy nice woman and I'm glad she's doing well, but let's not mislead folks here. If you are getting more, please let us know.
    I've read your posts and consider you an upstanding member of this forum. The reason I may not be forthcoming is because I do not want others to develop false expectations. I've read of mongers having FS (which I didn't) from SP's I've known for a long time. Lisa at ACU for instance (she's returned to Korea) or even the famous Tiffany. These ladies claimed NO FS HERE! I hate covers so I don't even suggest Cfs or CBJ. I've been surprised by some of Anna's girls who did BBBJCIM. A Japanese provider let it slip in. I've seen others who will not strip but give the best GFE. So, what I have with Ebony may be different than what you had. I wouldn't question it because that's the way they are. I just don't want to give newbies false hope going in the first time. These ladies know their craft and want you coming back for more. That's marketing. I would hate to hear that one of them got beat up by a newbie who expected more than what was offered. YMMV!

  15. #11895

    Ebs

    Quote Originally Posted by FCooper  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ebony multiple times too and I like her but let's be clear about what is offered. She gives an oiled body slide. I don't think that is actually a nuru massage. Also, the BJ is covered which loses points in my book. She is a sexy nice woman and I'm glad she's doing well, but let's not mislead folks here. If you are getting more, please let us know.
    I've had BBBJ, 69, and prostate play.

    For 160 I don't think she can be beat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape