Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,561 to 28,575 of 31476
-
11-21-18 09:28 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 44Latina's in Novi
Does anyone have experience with the Latin ladies that seem to come through Novi regularly? There's always one or two advertised on Eros. They seem to stick around for a week or two, and always in Novi.
-
11-21-18 08:43 #2915Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey all, looking for a white pregnant provider. Have searched the usual sites and coming up empty handed. Any tips?
-
11-21-18 08:42 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 261Old reports
I remember reading hints of this on the forum about a year ago so I never did partake. It definitely pays to RTFF.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 07:10 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 203Ok
That's an interesting marketing approach.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 04:47 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 380Tiffany
Now I remember why I decided not see her last year.
https://escortalligator.com.detroit....23593853/faith
-
11-20-18 22:51 #2911Banned Member

Posts: 285Sam
Lucky that you didn't get the mysterious knock on the door and her going "oh crap, it's the cops", while trying to scare you to leave the money without getting service. Happened to me and a few others based on feedback from a different board. First time I saw her was at an apartment in mt Clements. Boy have times changed.
Originally Posted by SamBoyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 22:40 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 365Korean / white spinner from EB
Anyone seen "summer" who hosts in Southfield? Claims a great BJ. Some positive comments on EB. But not sure.
If not I may Toftt. But would like another reference.
-
11-20-18 22:19 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 47Lolo
I seem to recall reading a review of her at some point, but I can't seem to locate it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...m/790675731806
-
11-20-18 19:36 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 26I'd avoid this one. Dreamed of her recently and it was an all around bad experience. Set up was time consuming with constant delays where I almost called the whole thing off. Settled on a hh everything covered for $1. 2 and not even 5 minutes into it she says it hurts and to hurry up.
Originally Posted by SamBoyFun
[View Original Post]
She keeps this up for the next couple minutes and I just give up and decide to leave.
-
11-20-18 18:25 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 360Chloe
Totally agree about #3, Best I've had so far, been looking on this board for same or better. Need to try 6 heavan9 and Ryder from what I hear.
Originally Posted by Sincy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 16:33 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 826Sasha
There are many Sashas. Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Polaris900
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 16:22 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 213Chloe the petite blonde
I wonder if Mkegu fell in love and doesn't want to share. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mkegu
[View Original Post]
Some of the Chloe's I know are: (1) Petite, skinny blonde from Rochester that sometimes hosted near Romulus, (2) short, brunette lady in Detroit Redford area who had bad reviews, (3) short blonde haired MILF from Flint, who often hosts in Toledo.
I am not certain, but Mkegu may be talking about #3. She is a true professional, I can see her hosting with water bottles and the extra TLC. Performance is excellent, GFE and PSE. She is in her late 30's, had some physical issues last year gaining weight and such, but she does take care of herself now and in great shape.
I would recommend.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...l/971300137707
-
11-20-18 12:36 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 34Chyna
Saw Chyna in Southfield in call. Communicated by Snapchat which gave me a little piece of mind. HH $. 40 BBJ CFS, she's as attractive as pics in her ads and again the Snapchat adds a new level of seeing what you're really getting. Would recommend.
-
11-20-18 09:17 #2903Regular Member

Posts: 16Has anyone seen this one?
Been a while, but gives an awesome BBBJ for 100. Gag reflex. Does not exist. Lost number tho.
-
11-20-18 09:12 #2902Regular Member

Posts: 8Pm me
Where can I find her?
Originally Posted by Mkegu
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





