Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1753

    Winter aka Ashley aka Wynter - 22 yr old

    Unfortunately this is not surprising. Thanks for reporting back to the forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen0617  [View Original Post]
    I'm very new but felt I should post. I went with Winter bc it for my schedule and I have to say, I was very disappointed, other than the ending. I'll first say I paid for an hour, which started 15 minutes late, shit happens. However 15-20 minutes in asked me if I came to blah blah. I said yes, paid, then massaged her which was okay. Then ask to get back on the table, flipped, and started right in on the HE. I was caught off guard, and ya it felt good, I was done in 5 minutes top. My complaint is I paid for an hour, I was rushed through, in and out in 20. Again my fault for being a rookie but still annoying all the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-11-20_17-44-21.jpg‎   2018-11-20_17-44-38.jpg‎   2018-11-20_17-44-51.jpg‎   2018-11-20_17-45-03.jpg‎  

  2. #1752

    Neveah - 32 yr old

    This is the second time waster report in a row for her. I hope she is paying attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by DPerki67  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her yet but have messaged with her. This morning she sent me a text offering morning specials, so once I found some time, I sent an "available? " message & she said yes, come now. 10 minutes later I'm knocking on the door at the address she gave me, an old lady answered. Startled, I asked "is Heaven here?" And the old lady says "no, and she's not going to be the rest of the day". I beat feet out of there, haven't heard from Neveah since.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-09-04_0-19-27.jpg‎   2018-09-04_0-19-40.jpg‎   2018-09-04_0-19-56.jpg‎   2018-09-04_0-20-16.jpg‎  

  3. #1751

    Scammers

    Most likely yes. The Ad layout and details appear to be the same or damn close. I would say you made a good call.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaleNurse  [View Original Post]
    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...l/689509685046

    Made and appointment to. Meet at her spot on the Northside. Once I got there she hit me with my roommate is here and she could do a car play. Wanted the same donation. I hadn't seen any reviews on this number or photo so decided against the Car.

    Just giving a heads up that my spider senses we're going off cause something wasn't right.

    Happy Holidays mongers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-11-20_17-23-00.jpg‎   2018-11-20_17-23-13.jpg‎   2018-11-20_17-25-58.jpg‎  

  4. #1750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Brooke Billions

    Brooke Billions update.

    If you haven't seen her before today you will need a password.

    She is not seeing anyone new.

    If you have a password it still works.

    If you are Frenz of Benz and need a password, PM me.

    Happy Hunting.

  5. #1749

    Star

    Looks like Star, a regular provider from the Detroit area, is in town providing services for a few days. She has a lot of good reviews on the Detroit boards, but I am wondering if any of my trusted mongers from GR have experienced her? Happy Thanksgiving fellas.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/465372809725

  6. #1748

    Is this the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...l/689509685046

    Made and appointment to. Meet at her spot on the Northside. Once I got there she hit me with my roommate is here and she could do a car play. Wanted the same donation. I hadn't seen any reviews on this number or photo so decided against the Car.

    Just giving a heads up that my spider senses we're going off cause something wasn't right.

    Happy Holidays mongers.

  7. #1747

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Girls1  [View Original Post]
    Sarah is posting again.

    I know she posted on BP back in the day, never got to see her. Anyone?

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-com...u-can-13906757
    Tried yesterday, was texting her thru a free text application, she directed me to nearest cross street where I contacted her, then she made me wait. Then she called me at my free txt number which did not go thru which I saw on my phone. So I called her on my real phone and told her, hey I'm here waitin for you to tell me where. Silence on the phone then she hangs up, WTF, Have no idea what spooked her.

  8. #1746

    Rr

    Quote Originally Posted by Duroc  [View Original Post]
    I would agree that Ravishing Ryder is quite the ride. A little on the more expensive side, but gives a solid performance.
    Ditto,

    She is one of the very best in my book.

  9. #1745

    Neveah. NCNS

    I haven't seen her yet but have messaged with her. This morning she sent me a text offering morning specials, so once I found some time, I sent an "available? " message & she said yes, come now. 10 minutes later I'm knocking on the door at the address she gave me, an old lady answered. Startled, I asked "is Heaven here?" And the old lady says "no, and she's not going to be the rest of the day". I beat feet out of there, haven't heard from Neveah since.

  10. #1744
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers,

    I'm about 3 or 4 years deep on this whole mongering thing, my experiences have been a mixed bag so far, but mostly good. I had a quick stay with Ravishing Ryder from Toledo / Detroit today and I'd like to report back that she is awesome. She's only in town for one day a month, but it's well worth your time. I typically roll with P411 providers but I've ventured elsewhere. Mostly I'd like to break the ice on posting to this board, I'm a big fan of the hobby and would love to hit up you senior board members for advice and referrals.

    Cheers!
    I would agree that Ravishing Ryder is quite the ride. A little on the more expensive side, but gives a solid performance.

  11. #1743
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeVariety  [View Original Post]
    Since there are about 4 different girls with the name Brooke. Which one was this?

    .
    That was Brooke Billions. Also known as Busty Babe Brook.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...o/356157028087

    Not to be confused with Brooke of Vegas who is a more experienced provider that has been around for a few years.

  12. #1742

    Winter

    I'm very new but felt I should post. I went with Winter bc it for my schedule and I have to say, I was very disappointed, other than the ending. I'll first say I paid for an hour, which started 15 minutes late, shit happens. However 15-20 minutes in asked me if I came to blah blah. I said yes, paid, then massaged her which was okay. Then ask to get back on the table, flipped, and started right in on the HE. I was caught off guard, and ya it felt good, I was done in 5 minutes top. My complaint is I paid for an hour, I was rushed through, in and out in 20. Again my fault for being a rookie but still annoying all the same.

  13. #1741

    Ravishing Ryder

    Hello mongers,

    I'm about 3 or 4 years deep on this whole mongering thing, my experiences have been a mixed bag so far, but mostly good. I had a quick stay with Ravishing Ryder from Toledo / Detroit today and I'd like to report back that she is awesome. She's only in town for one day a month, but it's well worth your time. I typically roll with P411 providers but I've ventured elsewhere. Mostly I'd like to break the ice on posting to this board, I'm a big fan of the hobby and would love to hit up you senior board members for advice and referrals.

    Cheers!

  14. #1740

    Which broome

    Since there are about 4 different girls with the name Brooke. Which one was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duroc  [View Original Post]
    Started the week getting the usual run around from various providers. Some usually reliable, but not this week. Some just too busy. Others incredibly unorganized. Really was getting sick of setting up a meeting, then having it postponed on short notice. Or NCNS all together. UNTIL I called Brooke and this effervescent voice answers said come on over. The appointment happened right on time and proved to be everything that I hoped for. Super sweetheart, very chatty, loves sex and has some mad skills. I think she had as much fun as I did. Glad I checked her out.
    .

  15. #1739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Taylor

    Dime sized bruises all over her legs, out of it, funky odor. 1. 2 hhr, bbjcfs. Wouldn't repeat if it was free.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape