Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,711 to 28,725 of 30814
-
11-21-18 09:42 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 161Stacy
What are her rates?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 08:25 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 179Nami
I found her on Eros as well as a verified provider.
Originally Posted by Sorinex
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...2.htm?cat=6192
I agree the pictures are femenino perfection, hopefully she's a "Jazmin Nuru Goddess" with FS in the menu.
I'd love to TOFTT with her, but her schedule is not aligning with mine.
-
11-21-18 01:22 #2102Senior Member

Posts: 513She's awesome.
Stacy is great. Her reviews are accurate. Sometimes can be a little rushed but you can slow things down. She's a tiny little thing. Can't take monsters. LOL.
Originally Posted by CapSde58
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 22:04 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 99Nami Thai
She posts on rubrating. Might be more than a massage. The pics are feminine perfection.
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/132409
Toftt and give us a report. I'm seriously tempted.
-
11-20-18 20:48 #2100Regular Member

Posts: 14Info
Has anybody seen this lady? She has stellar reviews, but I just want to check in with ya'll to see if she's legit.
https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...h/stacy-love-9
-
11-20-18 20:05 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 111National Average?
Those prices seem pretty close to the national average.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
In my opinion girls in this area should start offering BNG's. I think that might get us a sense of what a longer session would be like.
-
11-20-18 18:15 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 743Eros
I have seen some issues with it recently as well. Looks like their website has occasional problems. I just wait a while and try again, and they seem to always get back on line. Just checked now and the site is working fine. Happy hunting.
-
11-20-18 17:23 #2097Regular Member

Posts: 14Info on provider
Saw this provider pop up on erotic monkey. She looks promising and the reviews are good, but I'm still somewhat on the outs. Can anyone tell me if she's worth it? https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...h/stacy-love-9.
-
11-20-18 17:01 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 513Luci
Of Greensboro fame will be in Raleigh this weekend. She caters to the older crowd. I've seen her. She's a great provider. PM Granpah for her contact info. She doesn't post and is UTR. You can see her reviews in the Greensboro forum. And yes. She asked me to post that she's coming. YMMV but I haven't seen a bad review yet.
-
11-20-18 15:55 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 145Not recommended*
https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / photos /9106764094/27481913.
Went to go see "Kimber Lee" the only positive was in a nice hotel off HWY 55 in Durham, Courtyard by Marriot. She has a small dog with her that was sniffing me the whole time. The link above is her but in person is not the same in my opinion. Possible demons. Paid for a HH. Room was messy, garbage piling in room. No BBBJ. CBJ only, mish and doggie. Very mechanical HH. I will not repeat.
-
11-20-18 15:51 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 179Any intel on Nami?
As Eros is down, I looked into Slixa and I found this lady:
" Nami, Thailand Beauty ".
https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina/raleigh/nami-2
Any intel on this lady?
-
11-20-18 13:39 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 827I ended up at the same spot as well.
Originally Posted by TheSting24
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 13:29 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 289Eros
I can't get it to lead either. There was one of those CAPTCHA anti spam things and when I did it successfully, an error code appeared.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 12:40 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 827EROS down?
Anyone else noticing intermittent issues with EROS the past few days? I'm not sure if its only on cellular data. I am pretty sure it was working over wifi.
-
11-20-18 10:13 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 145Repeat with "Ginger"
https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / post /9843338380/27381673/27381673.
So rates are in link. Set up HH session with her. BBBJ, FIV, DATY, K9, mish, cowgirl. Not going to lie "Ginger" gets into it well it seems. This is a repeat visit and she kept mentioning her boyfriend and her got into a argument. She said that he knows about her doing that and whatnot. Anyways blew in the bag but not once but twice because I was still hard after the first encounter. I usually just go to Quality Bathhouse instead. Got to admit going to these hotels are risky don't why'all think? Will I repeat with Ginger!?









Reply With Quote






