Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 23,266 to 23,280 of 27788
-
11-20-18 10:31 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 77I tried to set it up but before I went she insisted no cash, gift card only. I had never had anyone insist on a gift card before and it was too late to get something like that so I declined the session.
Originally Posted by LetsGoBB
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 10:11 #4522Banned Member

Posts: 451StefiyJ
This incredibly gorgeous lady is from EWA. Anyone had the pleasure? I bet she is BB and will allow anything in bed. Someone please share.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?394049-StefiyJ
-
11-20-18 09:54 #4521Senior Member

Posts: 154Scam
Already has 2 alerts. It's a scammer.
Originally Posted by LetsGoBB
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 09:52 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 154Bella
She has posted several alerts on people asking for BBFS so I'd recommend avoiding this one. I haven't seen her so can't say for sure though.
Originally Posted by KenSee
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 06:20 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 65Bella.
Any intel on this one? Does she do BB? CIA? Is she good.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?195007-Bella_Love22
-
11-20-18 02:47 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 472Hopefully wasn't too recent, she has been off birth control for like 6 months, said she is going back to see if there is something she can get on that doesn't add weight or that is implanted in her, she isn't in too much of a hurry now that she has a regular job and is not seeing that many people.
Originally Posted by NorthRiver
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 01:18 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 154Diamond
I have tried to book with Diamond saw her on skip the games previously during the summer. We set a time, she was over 15 minutes late. I couldn't wait for her and I haven't booked since. She provides out of sleazy motels from what little I know. One of her reviews on TNA was from a guy with good rep.
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
She doesn't do CIM wanted to upsell BBBJ COF. Her big butt does tempt me, but I hate time wasters and there's plenty of other talent. If you could tempt her for BBFS it's probably going to be more than 3 bills.
-
11-20-18 00:02 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 244Diamond
TNA Miyahdiamondz.
Has no alerts but only a few reviews.
Pussycatpearl advertises she does does with miyahdimondz.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 23:38 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 128Creampieinkent
Did anyone see this today?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Cutie-in-Kent
-
11-19-18 19:12 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 449Diamond.
Anyone have experience with this one? She seems nice enough. Looks nice. I went to see her once and there was 3 thugs chillin outside in the parking lot. The place was already shady enough and I over ruled my friend below. Now I know that doesn't mean those guys were in any way related to her but I just didn't like thier vibe. I am still curious about her but I can't find any solid intel from a good source. The reviews on that other board are not as reliable as the intel here imo. Is she legit? Rob? Fake pics? Anything? Thanks fellas, be safe out there.
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...l/158236000511
-
11-19-18 17:14 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 362I saw Lana back when the whole new law thing hit, and she was thinking of retiring. I thought the body was hot, but dang that girl is flaky. We set an appointment time, I show up on time, and she tells me that she is just checking in. Takes another 30 minutes to move her shit into the room. Then she lets me come up, so I am not just wandering around the parking lot. I sat in the living room part of the room while she got ready. Getting "ready" was another 45 minutes. I was finally allowed upstairs, where I got comfortable, oh, and she forgets something and ducks back into the bathroom for another 20 minutes while I was freezing my ass off. The actual session was fun, I was lucky that there was nothing else going on that evening. So word to the prospective client, set aside some serious time for you one-hour incall.
Originally Posted by ActAdv
[View Original Post]
Oh, and BB never came up in conversation.
-
11-19-18 15:37 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 47Agree 100% on the false pics and very much larger.
Originally Posted by DeezNutzz
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 14:03 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 59Tami Wild
Hey guys.
Any Intel on this girl?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-have-some-fun!
-
11-19-18 11:15 #4510Regular Member

Posts: 15Lana Love
I saw Lana Love over a year ago. Nice tight body, okay-ish ass (depending on the view), tight tight pussy (my little man looked like a porno dick) and dug it out several times. Breasts are bolted on. Downsides was time mismanagement and easily distracted. Her attitude at times really turned me off, hence no repeat. BBBJ was nothing too exciting. Main event was covered. Would have loved to go bare on that tight pussy tho.
Originally Posted by Jumper5
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 10:16 #4509Banned Member

Posts: 451TexasSweetheart
Originally Posted by OsoBlanko
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LightningJack
[View Original Post]
No surprises here. She is one to avoid. Tons (3) Ghost complaints already. You should pass on this one.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




