Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,561 to 28,575 of 31552
-
11-21-18 04:47 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 380Tiffany
Now I remember why I decided not see her last year.
https://escortalligator.com.detroit....23593853/faith
-
11-20-18 22:51 #2991Banned Member

Posts: 285Sam
Lucky that you didn't get the mysterious knock on the door and her going "oh crap, it's the cops", while trying to scare you to leave the money without getting service. Happened to me and a few others based on feedback from a different board. First time I saw her was at an apartment in mt Clements. Boy have times changed.
Originally Posted by SamBoyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 22:40 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 365Korean / white spinner from EB
Anyone seen "summer" who hosts in Southfield? Claims a great BJ. Some positive comments on EB. But not sure.
If not I may Toftt. But would like another reference.
-
11-20-18 22:19 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 47Lolo
I seem to recall reading a review of her at some point, but I can't seem to locate it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...m/790675731806
-
11-20-18 19:36 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 26I'd avoid this one. Dreamed of her recently and it was an all around bad experience. Set up was time consuming with constant delays where I almost called the whole thing off. Settled on a hh everything covered for $1. 2 and not even 5 minutes into it she says it hurts and to hurry up.
Originally Posted by SamBoyFun
[View Original Post]
She keeps this up for the next couple minutes and I just give up and decide to leave.
-
11-20-18 18:25 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 360Chloe
Totally agree about #3, Best I've had so far, been looking on this board for same or better. Need to try 6 heavan9 and Ryder from what I hear.
Originally Posted by Sincy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 16:33 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 826Sasha
There are many Sashas. Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Polaris900
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 16:22 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 213Chloe the petite blonde
I wonder if Mkegu fell in love and doesn't want to share. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mkegu
[View Original Post]
Some of the Chloe's I know are: (1) Petite, skinny blonde from Rochester that sometimes hosted near Romulus, (2) short, brunette lady in Detroit Redford area who had bad reviews, (3) short blonde haired MILF from Flint, who often hosts in Toledo.
I am not certain, but Mkegu may be talking about #3. She is a true professional, I can see her hosting with water bottles and the extra TLC. Performance is excellent, GFE and PSE. She is in her late 30's, had some physical issues last year gaining weight and such, but she does take care of herself now and in great shape.
I would recommend.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...l/971300137707
-
11-20-18 12:36 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 34Chyna
Saw Chyna in Southfield in call. Communicated by Snapchat which gave me a little piece of mind. HH $. 40 BBJ CFS, she's as attractive as pics in her ads and again the Snapchat adds a new level of seeing what you're really getting. Would recommend.
-
11-20-18 09:17 #2983Regular Member

Posts: 16Has anyone seen this one?
Been a while, but gives an awesome BBBJ for 100. Gag reflex. Does not exist. Lost number tho.
-
11-20-18 09:12 #2982Regular Member

Posts: 8Pm me
Where can I find her?
Originally Posted by Mkegu
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 08:31 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 75Bri
She hasn't advertised in a while, but she is providing. She has another job, so availability is sporadic. I've seen her off and on for couple years. Had some physical and legal issues earlier this year, and service suffered; but she seems better now. Kind of quiet and not personable until you get familiar. Hip issues which prevent her from doing certain positions. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I keep going back for some reason.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...t/480148432304
-
11-20-18 08:24 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 75Sam in Redford
Sorry, forgot. Link.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...y/349634190456
-
11-20-18 08:19 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 75Sam
She's in Redford, Dearborn area. Kind of stand offish on phone, but pleasant in person. I've read reviews of her being unhygienic and subpar in service, but she must have straightened up her act. Not top notch, but not bad. She is the person in the ad, but pics look better than in person IMHO. CBJ CFS, but I hear BBFS is available. I may repeat if others aren't available.
-
11-20-18 08:12 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 75Ravishing Ryder
Totally agree. I've read hobbyists having issues, but my experience was stellar. She posts on private boards, but on STG off and on. You may get more updated from Twitter and personal website.
Originally Posted by Sincy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




