Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 18,256 to 18,270 of 31629
-
11-20-18 16:35 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 618Christina
Decided to go see this sexy honey and boy am I glad I did. Attitude was great from initial contact till I was headed out the door. Body was awesome! Reminds me of a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. Head was superb no cover. Went nice and deep with it. Could have easily ended there but I needed to get inside of her ribs. On with the cover and bam went in there in mish, her box was so damn pretty. Was not long before I let go in the bag. Chatted while cleaning up. She's very nice but cautious so careful with your approach and she will reward you! https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / photos /4076002359/27049899.
https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/727-275-2765/1/1371629
BG111.
-
11-20-18 12:20 #13373Senior Member

Posts: 625And we have a winner
Holy sh (t fiddles, no idea why it took me so long but it could be because they was never much chatter until lately. Any ho, Jersey Girl blew me and my boner out of the water today. The ole gal (I aint no spring chicken either) can do some flute playing, holy cat fish can she ever but to me that's just half of it. Her set up is spot on with comms, directions, and the love shack is probably the best I have ever been in on a hobby visit, Michele one L's new digs are nice but Jersey's tops it. I got to chatting with her about a week ago and she was kind enough to offer me a AARP (SM) discount and all I can say is the head game is strong as ammonia, hands down the best. I don't know about the other services but I can only guess it's tops if she puts half the effort into it, if you like bigger girls then you will have died and gone to heaven. As a bonus she is super nice and chatty, I like to chat, bonus! Comms 10+, pics. Yes she sent me one prior, attitude / effort / job 10+, will I repeat-yes for sure, SS96 out.
-
11-20-18 10:53 #13372Senior Member

Posts: 123Spoke with the guy that handles the site. I guess hes updating the site and also said no talent was around. He had 2 come in last night though...
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 09:47 #13371Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 69Thank you so very much babe! You are such a blast! Can't wait until next time!
Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia
[View Original Post]
XOXO NIKKOLE.
-
11-20-18 05:09 #13370Senior Member

Posts: 140Rotation from South.
The Brazilians do rotations up here. Check your page here.
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]
https://independentgirls.com/indiboa.../9-boca-girls/
-
11-20-18 00:47 #13369Senior Member

Posts: 130It was high 200/ hr but goddamn I was diggin that blonde ice queen gilf vibe.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 23:12 #13368Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thanks Sweetie
Wow yea time flies, when your having fun. I'm so happy I replied to your Craigs List post, 8 years ago, or I wouldn't have met so many great men from this forum.
Originally Posted by Dicktracey
[View Original Post]
It was so nice to spend time with you today, like you said we still got that magic baby.
Jersey.
XoXo.
-
11-19-18 23:02 #13367Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thanks Baby
You are a pleasure sweetie, I really enjoyed our visit. Hope to see you again sometime.
Originally Posted by JokerXJ9
[View Original Post]
Jersey.
XoXo.
-
11-19-18 19:36 #13366Senior Member

Posts: 489Oh boy, let the white knighting begin
Originally Posted by FlbMac31
[View Original Post]
First of all, it's my OPINION. I can have an opinion on something whether you like it or not, just like everyone else. Second, I have a reason for saying what I said based on personal experience and I won't put it on blast just for the sake of keeping things civil. And lastly, if this is your version of a "filet mignon," I'd hate to see what your version of "ground beef" looks like!
Originally Posted by XMan1970
[View Original Post]
That's all! Say whatever you want after, I'm done on this subject!
Stay Fresh! <drops the mic>
-
11-19-18 18:33 #13365Senior Member

Posts: 684Alexlynn
I guess it depends on when you actually can meet her. I had an appointment with her today for 6, even confirmed it at noon time at 6 was good she replied yes 6 good so I head out, bear in mind I'm on a motorcycle so I can't text, when I pull over see that she text she says it's going to be 6:15 so I get to Wawa and let her know that I'm at Wawa close to where she's at. No reply she did finally text and say now it's going to be closer to 6:30, I text her at 6:15 618 saying that 3 minutes and I'm leaving 3 minutes goes by so I left she finally text back at 6:31 giving excuse something about her mom. I just don't understand the professionalism of some of these ladies, I don't stick around and wait for anybody by set an appointment my time is just as valuable as yours I leave, maybe that's why I've been tending to go more to Bo or G g. She may get great reviews and she probably is a lot of fun but I really hate people wasting my time I don't do that to others.
Originally Posted by SuitNTie420
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 18:24 #13364Senior Member

Posts: 142Barbie
I've been seeing her post since BP and CR were up and always wanted to meet up.
Originally Posted by Billybbad
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 17:23 #13363Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Nikkole well had the chance too meet Nikkole from our sister site today at my Appt in Orlando this girl is one of the best providers I have ever met not only a body to die for but the looks brains and the personality of a great young lady although she is only in Orlando Monday and Tuesday if your lucky enough too meet her you will have one of your best dreams ever I will not go into details YMMV members with meaningful post can PM me for details.
-
11-19-18 15:51 #13362Senior Member

Posts: 193Florida Brazilian Girls
What happened to them? The site has been down for about a week. Have they moved? Got busted? Are there any alternatives?
PM me with details if needed.
-
11-19-18 15:26 #13361Senior Member

Posts: 82Re-united with former UTR. Beautiful dream
About eight years ago I developed a UTR and introduced her to a few trusted friends on here. I had a dream with her earlier today for the first time in about five years. Today was as good experience as the first one. We're both older, wiser, and a few lbs heavier, but we both can still make some mutual magic together. She is still sexy, fun, positive, no drama, and willing to do anything that will not endanger her health. She is like a fine wine who gets better with time, especially her flute playing. Thanks for another wonderful experience JerseyGirl.
-
11-19-18 09:52 #13360Senior Member

Posts: 150Couldn't agree more
Always makes me laugh that guys expect to get filet mignon but only want to pay for ground beef. I never leave Alex disappointed. This weekend I was able to spend 2 plus hours with this lovely lady. I've reviewed her before so you know the drill. This time though she pulled out the bag of toys. If you want to explore your freaky side, she's your girl. Treat her with respect and get to know her and she'll open up new roads of pleasure that you can't get with a 40 coin SW.
Originally Posted by FlbMac31
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






