Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 243 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1756

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    Don't let it go to your head peckerhead, I gave you this one. You made it so easy in the past I didn't even put any effort into this one. I guess it's time to step my game up.

    Why are you being a dick to Monger998 he didn't anything wrong, seems like a good member that knows his shit to me, or do you know something I don't? I honestly don't this person if that's what you're thinking (that's you're not your SmoothDriver).

    If you want to fuck with someone fuck with Dumbshit69. Can you believe this dumb fuck thinks that LE doesn't already know about an AMP that's been in business for 20 plus years?
    If they don't have complaints they don't seem to be bothered. But thanks. Assholes like you should keep your dumb ass comments to yourself or find another forum.

  2. #1755
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48

    I am a dick

    But too stupid to realize it, so I argue with myself.

  3. #1754
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Don't let it go to your head peckerhead, I gave you this one. You made it so easy in the past I didn't even put any effort into this one. I guess it's time to step my game up.

    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    Deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE:This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Why are you being a dick to Monger998 he didn't anything wrong, seems like a good member that knows his shit to me, or do you know something I don't? I honestly don't this person if that's what you're thinking (that's you're not your SmoothDriver).

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Heading west towards GR yesterday. Stopped at an AMP I use when I go that way. Been there 20 years+. Seniors with 50+ feedback can pm me for more info. Please, only pm me if your going that way. Sorry not advertising so everyone can see including le. Seems like we give them the ammunition they need to visit these places. Then the next thing you know they're closed.
    If you want to fuck with someone fuck with Dumbshit69. Can you believe this dumb fuck thinks that LE doesn't already know about an AMP that's been in business for 20 plus years?

  4. #1753

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQP313  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes its a good idea to actually think before you type. Foreigner was a late 70's early 80's band with NUMEROUS hits: Juke Box Hero, Feels Like the First Time, Cold As Ice, Head Games.

    As Mark Twain said: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt!
    Nobody knew who sang cold as ice right? You just had to put foreigner in there so everyone would know, how thoughtful and how stupid we all are. My bad SMFH.

  5. #1752

    SycloneGs2013.

    Just received PM, SycloneGs2013 is women ravish Ryder from Toledo maybe that's how she get clients one monger says she married, one say's she live's with funny guy?

  6. #1751
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Joke

    Quote Originally Posted by LameelCono  [View Original Post]
    kevboss88, to call a senior member of the Forum a "sick fuck" . Please, have some respect for fellow mongers. We're all here to share our experiences and opinions as a community. I am very greatful that the Forum was revived. I know Tiffany and she would never stoop to this level of rhetoric. As I said, she's in it for the Benjamins. She has Family and associates. It's her place of business. Don't mistake her service as something personal. She's as gorgeous and sexy as they come. Her temperament sometimes rubs people the wrong way. That's life.
    I read that as a joke because Foreigner sucks so bad. Was I wrong?

    Whoever it is is a dumb ass for sure though.

    A2.

  7. #1750

    Not so smooth

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    Dam kiss ass (Whiteknight) your in love I see, pathetic little man.
    Here you go again.

    The word is Damn.

  8. #1749

    You think?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    I think kevboss88 is tiffany or her friend. I wish I was wrong.
    kevboss88, to call a senior member of the Forum a "sick fuck" . Please, have some respect for fellow mongers. We're all here to share our experiences and opinions as a community. I am very greatful that the Forum was revived. I know Tiffany and she would never stoop to this level of rhetoric. As I said, she's in it for the Benjamins. She has Family and associates. It's her place of business. Don't mistake her service as something personal. She's as gorgeous and sexy as they come. Her temperament sometimes rubs people the wrong way. That's life.

  9. #1748

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by KevBoss88  [View Original Post]
    Foreigner? Your a sick fuck and I can only hope the admins send you on a vacation for that one.
    I think kevboss88 is tiffany or her friend. I wish I was wrong.

  10. #1747
    Quote Originally Posted by KevBoss88  [View Original Post]
    Foreigner? Your a sick fuck and I can only hope the admins send you on a vacation for that one.
    Sometimes its a good idea to actually think before you type. Foreigner was a late 70's early 80's band with NUMEROUS hits: Juke Box Hero, Feels Like the First Time, Cold As Ice, Head Games.

    As Mark Twain said: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt!

  11. #1746
    Quote Originally Posted by KevBoss88  [View Original Post]
    Foreigner? Your a sick fuck and I can only hope the admins send you on a vacation for that one.
    Depending on how old you are its now a Easy listening rock band (Foreigner).

  12. #1745

    SycloneGs2013

    Wonder why a person would come back to another man like this. Info exchange here.

  13. #1744

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LameelCono  [View Original Post]
    I have received a number of PM's in regards to Tiffany doing CFS or FS or BBJ. They assumed I had gone that route since I had posted a number of reviews about her. I haven't gone that far, as much as I wanted to. The bigger head prevailed. I heard from some who went as high as $$$ if you can believe it. One monger described the experience as getting a box of popcorn with no prize. I've also experienced the bum's rush as you did. She's strictly business. Can't blame her in a way since she's supporting a family and a home. To her you're just an other booking. "She's cold as ice"! Foreigner.
    Foreigner? Your a sick fuck and I can only hope the admins send you on a vacation for that one.

  14. #1743
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    I'm kinda surprised you did it a second time. I know you think you didn't but you absolutely did.

    A2

  15. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I have always been NotSureY some guys don't understand that hookers aren't doing them a favor by fucking them.

    You suggested he needs to worry about getting blackballed because he had a hooker with stank pussy? Let me say that again, you think he's in danger of getting blackballed because he said a chicks pussy stank so bad he needed to comment about it.

    Are you starting to understand. He's not the one who needs to worry about being blackballed. Chicks don't let you fuck them because you give them money, you let them have the money because you fuck them. Shit like this is what breeds GPS.

    Try it like this

    IF HER PUSSY STINKS DON'T FUCK HER ANYMORE.

    Are you getting the idea?

    A2

    Apologies, I meant to put this on the fight thread when I created it.
    Your site is so weak now. Just like your fucking ass.

    Why are you even thinking of my ass? You know the site is about guys wanting to fuck women right?

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape