Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3631
-
12-03-18 09:44 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 394Wow
If they don't have complaints they don't seem to be bothered. But thanks. Assholes like you should keep your dumb ass comments to yourself or find another forum.
Originally Posted by YouTeeAre
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 11:57 #1755I am a troll, please just ignore me

Posts: 48I am a dick
But too stupid to realize it, so I argue with myself.
-
12-01-18 23:13 #1754I am a troll, please just ignore me

Posts: 48Don't let it go to your head peckerhead, I gave you this one. You made it so easy in the past I didn't even put any effort into this one. I guess it's time to step my game up.
Why are you being a dick to Monger998 he didn't anything wrong, seems like a good member that knows his shit to me, or do you know something I don't? I honestly don't this person if that's what you're thinking (that's you're not your SmoothDriver).
Originally Posted by YouTeeAre
[View Original Post]
If you want to fuck with someone fuck with Dumbshit69. Can you believe this dumb fuck thinks that LE doesn't already know about an AMP that's been in business for 20 plus years?
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 08:21 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 31Right
Nobody knew who sang cold as ice right? You just had to put foreigner in there so everyone would know, how thoughtful and how stupid we all are. My bad SMFH.
Originally Posted by JohnQP313
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 07:13 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 657SycloneGs2013.
Just received PM, SycloneGs2013 is women ravish Ryder from Toledo maybe that's how she get clients one monger says she married, one say's she live's with funny guy?
-
11-19-18 22:15 #1751Administrator

Posts: 5264Joke
I read that as a joke because Foreigner sucks so bad. Was I wrong?
Originally Posted by LameelCono
[View Original Post]
Whoever it is is a dumb ass for sure though.
A2.
-
11-19-18 19:39 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 233Not so smooth
Here you go again.
Originally Posted by SmoothDriver
[View Original Post]
The word is Damn.
-
11-19-18 17:11 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 202You think?
kevboss88, to call a senior member of the Forum a "sick fuck" . Please, have some respect for fellow mongers. We're all here to share our experiences and opinions as a community. I am very greatful that the Forum was revived. I know Tiffany and she would never stoop to this level of rhetoric. As I said, she's in it for the Benjamins. She has Family and associates. It's her place of business. Don't mistake her service as something personal. She's as gorgeous and sexy as they come. Her temperament sometimes rubs people the wrong way. That's life.
Originally Posted by Nknk789
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 16:13 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 254Tiffany
I think kevboss88 is tiffany or her friend. I wish I was wrong.
Originally Posted by KevBoss88
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 14:56 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 202Sometimes its a good idea to actually think before you type. Foreigner was a late 70's early 80's band with NUMEROUS hits: Juke Box Hero, Feels Like the First Time, Cold As Ice, Head Games.
Originally Posted by KevBoss88
[View Original Post]
As Mark Twain said: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt!
-
11-19-18 12:20 #1746Senior Member

Posts: 125Depending on how old you are its now a Easy listening rock band (Foreigner).
Originally Posted by KevBoss88
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 10:19 #1745Senior Member

Posts: 657SycloneGs2013
Wonder why a person would come back to another man like this. Info exchange here.
-
11-19-18 01:33 #1744Senior Member

Posts: 31?
Foreigner? Your a sick fuck and I can only hope the admins send you on a vacation for that one.
Originally Posted by LameelCono
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 12:55 #1743Banned Member

Posts: 46[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
I'm kinda surprised you did it a second time. I know you think you didn't but you absolutely did.
A2
-
11-17-18 00:22 #1742Senior Member

Posts: 98Your site is so weak now. Just like your fucking ass.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Why are you even thinking of my ass? You know the site is about guys wanting to fuck women right?
A2









Reply With Quote






