Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 464 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 6958
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1258

    Burnside report

    Well I will say Burnside appears to be hopping. I went and left happy. I say hopping because when I went and was in the room I heard a lot of commotion outside (bell ringing to tons of talking). Just a lot of activity. Kinda was distracting. Service was top notch and the girls really do know customer service very very well is all I will say. Very down to earth and very friendly. Overall just a great experience. As Ron says if you keep going and they remember you. It gets better because a rapport is built despite the language barrier. BUT please take Woody50's and Ron's advice. As I was there I heard a few bozos show up. I don't know. Guys that don't know the price and then say I don't have enough to who knows what the hell else was going on. I heard another monger raising his voice at something. Again very distracting and it messes up the dynamic a little bit. So guys have your affairs in order before you go in! And also be polite (the one monger I heard sounded incredibly rude) and be reasonable. I don't really know what all that chatter was but it sounded like a monger was upset with something. No reason to be upset when you are at Burnside! I am very happy with Burnside however I also like Silver down the road. But the therapists at Burn are truly nice / down to earth women. So please treat them as such. Don't want to ruin a good thing. Also I noticed they have a little system so us mongers do not bump into each other. So I don't know if this is new or what. However when I did leave going down the stairs I bumped into a monger who asked me if the "spa" was upstairs. I just said yes and he was like "You come here a lot this is my first time". OK I don't talk to strangers so I kept on going. Sorry to be rude but. As I'm walking back to my car I see another monger that looks so damn scared and suspicious. Just a reminder. Just be yourself and walk in like you own the place. That behavior stands out hardcore. You are going to get a massage. That's it! So don't be walking fast with a hat on covering eyes darting around cars and pacing. Meaning this monger had a little trouble opening the door and when it didn't open right away he spins around scans the area walks away a little then walks right back to the door and he tires to open the door and gets it open then goes in while having a rubber band neck. It was quite comical.

  2. #1257

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I've had excellent experiences simply by being polite, super clean, generous, relaxed, and treating the ladies like the worthy human beings they.
    Excellent words of advice. Over the last couple months I have had lots of PMs about the ladies at this place. Alot of newbies. I have stressed Be polite. Be respectful. They have to earn your trust. 2nd an 3rd time will be better. It is the Asian way. I don't have all the answers an don't pretend to have all of them but honey does get you a lot more than vinager. Just my 2 cents.

  3. #1256
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely! I've travelled pretty extensively, and one of the best ways you can show respect to someone from a different country is to make an honest attempt at their language and learn some of their customs. Even if butchering words, the worst response I've ever gotten was a giggle and a free lesson, making for a great icebreaker.

    I also never negotiate price when hobbying. If I think the price is too high, I simply move on. I negotiate price on plenty of things, just not with women. Some here seem to take great pride in posting about knocking twenty bucks off an asking price. I'm a fan of becoming a regular with those I like and enjoy the service, vs trying them all, trying to beat her price down never helps.

    I've had some get comfortable enough with me that they share their experiences. The common stories of dirty, smelly guys, thieves who steal their own donations, dine and dashers, guys without cash who claim they forgot the agreed price or even all of their money, rapists, etc... can teach lots about how to get what we really want.
    Don't normally, negotiate unless girl obviously has set hi price expecting to get knocked down and or is asking for way more than worth. Prefer good effort on their part, and figure this sets better tone.

  4. #1255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    YUP. This will go a long way! If you follow the above. You have good chances of having an even better experience. And it is important to say that not everyone is going to have the same experience at the same establishment with the same "therapist". So. Once you find the one that you fit with, stick with it but the words Woody50 say rings true so take it seriously. Another monger told me that he even learned to say simple phrases in their language and that REALLY went over well for him. Got to put in a little effort guys! It pays off! But most importantly treat them like a lady!
    Absolutely! I've travelled pretty extensively, and one of the best ways you can show respect to someone from a different country is to make an honest attempt at their language and learn some of their customs. Even if butchering words, the worst response I've ever gotten was a giggle and a free lesson, making for a great icebreaker.

    I also never negotiate price when hobbying. If I think the price is too high, I simply move on. I negotiate price on plenty of things, just not with women. Some here seem to take great pride in posting about knocking twenty bucks off an asking price. I'm a fan of becoming a regular with those I like and enjoy the service, vs trying them all, trying to beat her price down never helps.

    I've had some get comfortable enough with me that they share their experiences. The common stories of dirty, smelly guys, thieves who steal their own donations, dine and dashers, guys without cash who claim they forgot the agreed price or even all of their money, rapists, etc... can teach lots about how to get what we really want.

  5. #1254

    Fs?

    Quote Originally Posted by CverTech  [View Original Post]
    I am new to posting on here, but been in the game thanks to this site for many years! I went to check out the Burnside place for myself this past Sunday night. First the elevator in the building is a little sketchy, as far as the working condition it's in. It was easy to find once inside the building. You won't notice it easily from the outside, except for the neon "open" sign upstairs. Anyway, I go in and get greeted by a pretty and young lady, and tell her I'm here for the 60 minute session. They have a list of all the rates and times on the left side of the front counter. The price was actually $10.00 cheaper than Silver Lane! You walk through another door, to the right of the front counter and then into a room off the hallway behind the front counter door. I get walked into a small room and wasn't sure if I should get ready or wait for the lady to come back in. Sometimes I go places, and then have me move to another room a short time later. So she comes back, and sorry I never bothered ask her name this time around. I get ready to get down to business. The massage was ok, it wasn't the greatest I've had. I put an immediate halt on any back walking from her. That is definitely not my thing. I've had cases where I was totally sore afterwards from that, so never again with that! The massage seemed to feel like it was taking forever at times. I guess it was from being tired at the time! I will say without going into much detail that flip and finish was really good considering I was a first timer at this place. I even truthfully admitted that to her when she asked if I had been there before. The finish was definitely higher mileage than I have ever received at Silver Lane. My current favorite at Silver Lane is Sarah, and I have not received nearly the fun factor that I got here, for lesser money no less! I've seen Sarah at least a few times and never came close to this first trip here! Also I was never offered or seen anything about a TS at this place. Has anyone gotten a TS here? I always prefer having that before hand since it's part of the whole experience in the first place. The girl here was definitely younger than Sarah I'd say also. So Silver Lane and Burnside are the only two are&T places I've gone to, the rest have been FS. Unfortunately, most of the FS are long gone now, that I had my share of fun in. Over the years.
    I have not been in many months but the last time I was at Oasis on SDH it was FS. I distinctly remember because upon hearing the noise from the next room my therapist dashed out and cranked up the tranquil music which I thought was rather funny. I have never participated myself tho. I'm strictly a massage guy who observes. I know of 2 other FS also so I don't think they are rare at all besides I never carry enough cash. My 2 cents Peace.

  6. #1253

    Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I've had excellent experiences simply by being polite, super clean, generous, relaxed, and treating the ladies like the worthy human beings they.
    YUP. This will go a long way! If you follow the above. You have good chances of having an even better experience. And it is important to say that not everyone is going to have the same experience at the same establishment with the same "therapist". So. Once you find the one that you fit with, stick with it but the words Woody50 say rings true so take it seriously. Another monger told me that he even learned to say simple phrases in their language and that REALLY went over well for him. Got to put in a little effort guys! It pays off! But most importantly treat them like a lady!

  7. #1252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    True, and there are ways and behaviors that can increase or maximize your odds to get the full show. If you're really great, you can get the backstage pass with some great ones at the higher end of the scale.

    BMD.
    Agreed. I've had excellent experiences simply by being polite, super clean, generous, relaxed, and treating the ladies like the worthy human beings they.

  8. #1251
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    Gents got to remember "YMMV" your mileage may vary.

    Not everyone is going to have the same experience, and it could be any number of reasons.
    True, and there are ways and behaviors that can increase or maximize your odds to get the full show. If you're really great, you can get the backstage pass with some great ones at the higher end of the scale.

    BMD.

  9. #1250
    Gents got to remember "YMMV" your mileage may vary.

    Not everyone is going to have the same experience, and it could be any number of reasons.

  10. #1249

    Ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Do you get a kickback from this place?
    No But I do get some really good service as do others who posted about it the last 8 months. LOL.

  11. #1248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Sophia an Nicole are looking for some weekend action to make up for the early closing yesterday.

    I think but don't know that a less expensive session might be in order.

    Guys this is not the Marriott. Yea you might have to use the stairs to get up there. And no.

    They do not have a secratary at the front desk so another guy may walk in. It is safe.

    An yea you do leave happy. An it does cost less than other local AMPs.

    So enjoy it while its still there an post about it. My 2 cents.
    Do you get a kickback from this place?

  12. #1247

    Burnside

    Sophia an Nicole are looking for some weekend action to make up for the early closing yesterday.

    I think but don't know that a less expensive session might be in order.

    Guys this is not the Marriott. Yea you might have to use the stairs to get up there. And no.

    They do not have a secratary at the front desk so another guy may walk in. It is safe.

    An yea you do leave happy. An it does cost less than other local AMPs.

    So enjoy it while its still there an post about it. My 2 cents.

  13. #1246

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Never said you did. You really need to read completely what I wrote. It's not about you. Why do try to find something to get upset about in everything? I am not attacking you at all. I think I'll quit here trying to explain. I wish you well.

    Blue.
    Well said an right to the point Blue. You seem to "get it" an act as a true gentleman.

  14. #1245

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    When did I ask you for info? Or post asking for info?
    Never said you did. You really need to read completely what I wrote. It's not about you. Why do try to find something to get upset about in everything? I am not attacking you at all. I think I'll quit here trying to explain. I wish you well.

    Blue.

  15. #1244

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you need to reread my posts. Nowhere in there do I say we should post negative (bad attitude, smell, rip-offs) info. Many times negative info gives helpful information. That would make it a (because it adds to our knowledge. Asking for information I put as a (not because it is bad, but because you're looking for info (a taker). Many times there people are mostly takers so I count how much. If a guy is always taking, I rarely deal with him. The only thing this had to do with Ron was when I look at his stats, he is a giver big time. I don't know what you feel he did to you. I don't know if you're right or wrong. I don't know if this isn't just some kind of misunderstanding. You totally misunderstood my anal point system. If he did do what you say, it doesn't diminish his contributions. You have a right to your opinion and to feel how you feel about him. You don't want to take this public or talk to him privately- fine. Whatever happened between the two of you is done, move on. It serves no useful purpose to the group to keep making snide comments. Block him, ignore him, but please leave the drama off here. It doesn't reflect well on you. That's too bad because you seem like a nice guy.

    Blue.
    When did I ask you for info? Or post asking for info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape