Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #993
    Islandgirl134 SB is another who has GPS started texting and she was wanting 400 then after ignoring her she texted later and asked how about 300. I sent here a message saying I was a simple daddy with simple easy to fulfill needs on short dates and there were to many other options, but she's still on there so somebody must be making it worth her wile.

  2. #992

    Dani_decadent

    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    I would pass on Dani_decadent. Met her about a year ago. She was much larger then her pics, had dirt under her fingernails, smelled like smoke and had some dude driving her.
    FYI, Dani_decadent has just changed her SA username to PandaBearBabe: https://www.seeking.com/member/3144c...f-7d6177b98ff5.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  3. #991

    SeductiveInCLT

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruco  [View Original Post]
    SeductiveInCLT is maybe not a full on pro but close. Met with her once over a year back. She was actually a little better looking than her pics but annoyed me because I asked about boundaries and she said she didn't really have any but then wouldn't allow kissing. That was the end of that. I'm not on SA for non GFE QVs. It's too much time and money for that.
    I had a similar experience. She said she would be willing to do a number of things only to state that she would only do them on subsequent visits. This was already after we had started.

  4. #990

    Advance Case of GPS

    She has an advance case of GPS which is also called PPS (Platinum Pussy Syndrome). Wants $1000 for initial meet and greet and dinner with nothing else promised.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/21338...8-6c96f2cad551

  5. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had any luck with secret benefits?
    Gman as you know I use it a lot and have had great success with it. Even use it in my traveling. Very few fakes and they're usually easy to spot. Credits are cheap and no auto renewal or up front commitment to pay for a date. Like all sites, some pros, GPSs, but also some college girls, moms, etc just needing short term help.

    One thing I will say is I don't pay anywhere close to the numbers you guys are talking about. If it takes you 400 to get frisky I can get frisky 4 x for that!

    Like others have mentioned, some of these college girls will sugar date on the cheap.

    One of my biggest problems with these sites is the girls that are true amateurs sort of chicken out.

    Then again the several dates I have had from the site tell me the rule is no-shows and ghosting from the men.

    Maybe I'm not as picky and I know I have less T these days so it doesn't take much to make me happy, no point in overspending.

    However I do concur that a lot of these gals have unreal camera skills at hiding their fat! I always make them text me some pics that are different than the web site so I can verify. I just tell them, "you ad said curvy and that means different things to different people (and so does "a few extra pounds") so text me a pic.

    Oh and thanks for the head's up on Dani_Dec, #1 that's too much, #2 don't have to be a beauty queen but prefer no lard arses either.

  6. #988

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the reviews here Dani I met is not the same in pictures, in real she is overweight and not worth it IMO. She asks for $250 for FS which is average and she is smoke chamber.
    Yeah visited with her a couple times when she really needed cash LOL She is a sweet girl but is bigger than the pics. Was a complete freak enjoyed our time but is overpriced for sure.

    Happy Hunting.

    -Seek.

  7. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met any of these SA women, (yet) but I've been in contact with them on & off the site. Thought I'd share some intel, might save you some time:

    (All from SA.).

    Bnicolee27.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed139...8-a91a1ae5f834

    $250 for her, offered to bring a friend (brunette also w big tits in one of the pics) for $400. Big tits & crazy hair. Almost went for these two, but she / they must have had another fish on the line, they kinda faded out on communication. On the other hand, I was leery of seeing two strangers at once; don't want to get jacked or ripped-off. Good move or mistake? Who knows, rather play it safe. She was DTF, maybe a semi-pro, so I may try her again 1:1. That crazy hair though!?

    Dani_decadent.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3144c...f-7d6177b98ff5

    $200 DTF, nice tits, but I see baby damage on her tummy in a few pics, I'll probably pass. She seems really nice, but thirsty / eager.

    SeductiveInCLT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3affc...c-dd944de62233

    YoungSmartBeauty.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/18e83...a-2aaf95bf3279

    Both of the profiles above go to the same girl with a phat ass. No prices yet, she'll text & then not hear from her for a looong time. Claims she's in college, I think she's "working. ".

    Sexyemily9999.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a215...7-9bd6ed228f50

    $300 semi-pro, older in her 40's. She's like call me when you're ready to F#.

    Jwarne25.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e7bd...2-16b2a8c1254d

    $200 chunky college chick, seems sweet & drowning in debt, probably needs a good pounding.

    Asian Princess.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d618b...2-9ce546068d94

    BLAsian. Not my type, but I think she's a pro, she contacted me & is DTF, unsure about the rate.

    SugarBabe 937461.

    $500 minimum + GPS!! -Looking for a SD /"arrangement. " -OK babe, good luck with that.

    Good luck & be safe out there.
    I would pass on Dani_decadent. Met her about a year ago. She was much larger then her pics, had dirt under her fingernails, smelled like smoke and had some dude driving her.

  8. #986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209

    SeductiveinCLT

    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met any of these SA women, (yet) but I've been in contact with them on & off the site. Thought I'd share some intel, might save you some time:

    (All from SA.).

    Bnicolee27.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed139...8-a91a1ae5f834

    $250 for her, offered to bring a friend (brunette also w big tits in one of the pics) for $400. Big tits & crazy hair. Almost went for these two, but she / they must have had another fish on the line, they kinda faded out on communication. On the other hand, I was leery of seeing two strangers at once; don't want to get jacked or ripped-off. Good move or mistake? Who knows, rather play it safe. She was DTF, maybe a semi-pro, so I may try her again 1:1. That crazy hair though!?

    Dani_decadent.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3144c...f-7d6177b98ff5

    $200 DTF, nice tits, but I see baby damage on her tummy in a few pics, I'll probably pass. She seems really nice, but thirsty / eager.

    SeductiveInCLT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3affc...c-dd944de62233

    YoungSmartBeauty.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/18e83...a-2aaf95bf3279

    Both of the profiles above go to the same girl with a phat ass. No prices yet, she'll text & then not hear from her for a looong time. Claims she's in college, I think she's "working. ".

    Sexyemily9999.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a215...7-9bd6ed228f50

    $300 semi-pro, older in her 40's. She's like call me when you're ready to F#.

    Jwarne25.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e7bd...2-16b2a8c1254d

    $200 chunky college chick, seems sweet & drowning in debt, probably needs a good pounding.

    Asian Princess.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d618b...2-9ce546068d94

    BLAsian. Not my type, but I think she's a pro, she contacted me & is DTF, unsure about the rate.

    SugarBabe 937461.

    $500 minimum + GPS!! -Looking for a SD /"arrangement. " -OK babe, good luck with that.

    Good luck & be safe out there.
    SeductiveInCLT is maybe not a full on pro but close. Met with her once over a year back. She was actually a little better looking than her pics but annoyed me because I asked about boundaries and she said she didn't really have any but then wouldn't allow kissing. That was the end of that. I'm not on SA for non GFE QVs. It's too much time and money for that.

  9. #985

    Gizzelle93 - WYP. Any intel?

    Anyone have any contact or experience on her? Couple of her pics seem to have come from a hotel room, which sets off a red flag for me that she is a pro.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jO7X406wY9ZQlM

  10. #984

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCardinal  [View Original Post]
    Dani_decadent is sweet but much bigger than her pics, way beyond baby damage. I don't know what magic these girls do with their pics.

    Emily is a pro and heavy smoker, a little rushed but a good time if you feel like driving way up north to Mooresville. And don't mind smelling like smoke when you leave. She will take less on a slow day. Usually works during school hours until about 2:30.

    Got some GPS reports to post but no time on phone to paste links right now. Neapolitan889 wanted 2 k a month for 4 meetings, agreed to 1 k for 2-3 meetings almost instantly but copped an attitude and private pics were nothing special so I passed. Bonita201 also wanted 2 k a month and probably worth every penny if pics are accurate.
    I agree with the reviews here Dani I met is not the same in pictures, in real she is overweight and not worth it IMO. She asks for $250 for FS which is average and she is smoke chamber.

  11. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met any of these SA women, (yet) but I've been in contact with them on & off the site. Thought I'd share some intel, might save you some time:

    (All from SA.).

    Bnicolee27.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed139...8-a91a1ae5f834

    $250 for her, offered to bring a friend (brunette also w big tits in one of the pics) for $400. Big tits & crazy hair. Almost went for these two, but she / they must have had another fish on the line, they kinda faded out on communication. On the other hand, I was leery of seeing two strangers at once; don't want to get jacked or ripped-off. Good move or mistake? Who knows, rather play it safe. She was DTF, maybe a semi-pro, so I may try her again 1:1. That crazy hair though!?

    Dani_decadent.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3144c...f-7d6177b98ff5

    $200 DTF, nice tits, but I see baby damage on her tummy in a few pics, I'll probably pass. She seems really nice, but thirsty / eager.

    SeductiveInCLT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3affc...c-dd944de62233

    YoungSmartBeauty.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/18e83...a-2aaf95bf3279

    Both of the profiles above go to the same girl with a phat ass. No prices yet, she'll text & then not hear from her for a looong time. Claims she's in college, I think she's "working. ".

    Sexyemily9999.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a215...7-9bd6ed228f50

    $300 semi-pro, older in her 40's. She's like call me when you're ready to F#.

    Jwarne25.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e7bd...2-16b2a8c1254d

    $200 chunky college chick, seems sweet & drowning in debt, probably needs a good pounding.

    Asian Princess.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d618b...2-9ce546068d94

    BLAsian. Not my type, but I think she's a pro, she contacted me & is DTF, unsure about the rate.

    SugarBabe 937461.

    $500 minimum + GPS!! -Looking for a SD /"arrangement. " -OK babe, good luck with that.

    Good luck & be safe out there.
    Dani_decadent is sweet but much bigger than her pics, way beyond baby damage. I don't know what magic these girls do with their pics.

    Emily is a pro and heavy smoker, a little rushed but a good time if you feel like driving way up north to Mooresville. And don't mind smelling like smoke when you leave. She will take less on a slow day. Usually works during school hours until about 2:30.

    Got some GPS reports to post but no time on phone to paste links right now. Neapolitan889 wanted 2 k a month for 4 meetings, agreed to 1 k for 2-3 meetings almost instantly but copped an attitude and private pics were nothing special so I passed. Bonita201 also wanted 2 k a month and probably worth every penny if pics are accurate.

  12. #982
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188

    SA Market Research

    I haven't met any of these SA women, (yet) but I've been in contact with them on & off the site. Thought I'd share some intel, might save you some time:

    (All from SA.).

    Bnicolee27.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed139...8-a91a1ae5f834

    $250 for her, offered to bring a friend (brunette also w big tits in one of the pics) for $400. Big tits & crazy hair. Almost went for these two, but she / they must have had another fish on the line, they kinda faded out on communication. On the other hand, I was leery of seeing two strangers at once; don't want to get jacked or ripped-off. Good move or mistake? Who knows, rather play it safe. She was DTF, maybe a semi-pro, so I may try her again 1:1. That crazy hair though!?

    Dani_decadent.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3144c...f-7d6177b98ff5

    $200 DTF, nice tits, but I see baby damage on her tummy in a few pics, I'll probably pass. She seems really nice, but thirsty / eager.

    SeductiveInCLT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3affc...c-dd944de62233

    YoungSmartBeauty.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/18e83...a-2aaf95bf3279

    Both of the profiles above go to the same girl with a phat ass. No prices yet, she'll text & then not hear from her for a looong time. Claims she's in college, I think she's "working. ".

    Sexyemily9999.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a215...7-9bd6ed228f50

    $300 semi-pro, older in her 40's. She's like call me when you're ready to F#.

    Jwarne25.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e7bd...2-16b2a8c1254d

    $200 chunky college chick, seems sweet & drowning in debt, probably needs a good pounding.

    Asian Princess.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d618b...2-9ce546068d94

    BLAsian. Not my type, but I think she's a pro, she contacted me & is DTF, unsure about the rate.

    SugarBabe 937461.

    $500 minimum + GPS!! -Looking for a SD /"arrangement. " -OK babe, good luck with that.

    Good luck & be safe out there.

  13. #981
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188

    SA Payment

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCardinal  [View Original Post]
    Since this keeps coming up, I will quote my previous post. Prepaid Visa and drug store cards will work on SA, including Vanilla, but you have to run it through three times as follows. Just fill in any generic name and address. SA makes you auto renew now but you can just buy a new $90 card whenever you want to renew, the old card will just get rejected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax12  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I refuse to have a pay account because they stopped taking PayPal. With PayPal you could wash the money through a couple of different money handling service accounts in "alias names", and not have to worry that someone will hack SA and have your Personal info (can you say Ashley Madison? It's a shame too, because SA was a GOLDMINE. And no, the only add-on's were minor and of no real benefit. With a paid account you could message anyone as many times as you wanted, although I'd try to get them to use other methods as fast as possible (e-mail, facebook messenger, tesxt) because girls accounts tend to disappear (or get shut down). A couple of my best long term free rides came from girls that got grossed out by the messages they were getting on SA, but were more than happy to chat with a ice guy like me over text.
    I went & bought a pre-paid Visa (gift) card (MetaBank) with cash for $100. (I did not buy a re-loadable one.) I came home went to the website provided on the card & "registered the card" with some made up BS name & address so I could enter "name" etc. On an online site. Browsed over to SA, put the card in & it's working like a champ. SA says they auto renew now $89.95 per month, but you can turn that off after you buy a month. Just FYI: the SA website says be sure the card can accept international transactions, but I don't think the one I got will do those.

    I must say, there's a virtual treasure trove of women on there. Most I've been in contact with seem willing to meet & what they want seems reasonable for my expectations.

    Good luck & be safe out there.

  14. #980

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had any luck with secret benefits?
    I've gotten the deed done on there after wasting most of my credits without much reply from the ladies. Can't say it's great, but my one success was pretty solid. PM for details if you want.

    J.

  15. #979

    Secret benefits

    Anybody had any luck with secret benefits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape