The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 748 of 921 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 798 848 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Eros site

    Seems that Eros is having some issues. I got a request to verify that I wasn't a robot but it wouldn't open the site. Several attempts all got me a an error code 20.

    Anyone else have that issue? Maybe it's getting an update or something but I'd hate to see that site go away.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    So, I saw Diana. Hot chick all around. Out of the two Eros ads I would say the long haired one more closely resembles her. Could be her pics but from a few years ago. Location is a similar type building to the NG apartment building on Belmont. You shower by yourself and not into LFK or DFK or could just be YMMV. BBBJ and the usual CFS. I'd say try at least once, YMMV, plus I'm no stud.

  2. #2605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    So, I saw Diana. Hot chick all around. Out of the two Eros ads I would say the long haired one more closely resembles her. Could be her pics but from a few years ago. Location is a similar type building to the NG apartment building on Belmont. You shower by yourself and not into LFK or DFK or could just be YMMV. BBBJ and the usual CFS. I'd say try at least once, YMMV, plus I'm no stud.
    Thanks! Can you provide a link and cost?

  3. #2604

    Diana

    So, I saw Diana. Hot chick all around. Out of the two Eros ads I would say the long haired one more closely resembles her. Could be her pics but from a few years ago. Location is a similar type building to the NG apartment building on Belmont. You shower by yourself and not into LFK or DFK or could just be YMMV. BBBJ and the usual CFS. I'd say try at least once, YMMV, plus I'm no stud.

  4. #2603

    Sonya

    She is Thai work out of the same location Sasha used to work near Ohare.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    She's not going to tell you, she'll wait until the text where she tells you apartment and then you go because you're already there and horny. Who's seen Diana?

  5. #2602
    These Schaumburg apartment girls are garbage now.

    2nd time I had to walk out the girl was so ugly or old.

    They used to be great.

    Whats going on.

  6. #2601

    Wisteria

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    So is it true they are not returning texts? I almost texted recently but went with another provider instead.
    I seem to remember that they went dark last year around this time. Last time they were looking for a new location. Hopefully it's the same problem and nothing more serious.

    Just Asian.

  7. #2600

    Wisteria

    So is it true they are not returning texts? I almost texted recently but went with another provider instead.

  8. #2599

    KP blues

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4555  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently been accepted as a new client by KP. I have filled out the form on their website a couple of times recently and haven't heard back at all.
    I'd like to know as well. I've had no luck whatsoever. I guess business is booming for them, and they don't need any new clients.

  9. #2598

    Korean Palace

    Has anyone recently been accepted as a new client by KP. I have filled out the form on their website a couple of times recently and haven't heard back at all.

  10. #2597

    Korean Palace

    Does anyone know if Korean Palace is taking any new clients? I've filled out the form a couple of times on the website and have yet to hear back.

  11. #2596

    Berwyn

    Anyone recently visit the apts advertised in berwyn? I've seen some mixed reports in the past and am wondering what's available now.

  12. #2595

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    You can ask them if they are Chinese or Vietnamese. Or you can ask them if you are Sonya or not. The other name she uses is Annabella. Have anyone seen Nguyen or Lee yet?
    She's not going to tell you, she'll wait until the text where she tells you apartment and then you go because you're already there and horny. Who's seen Diana?

  13. #2594
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    So looking at Adultsearch, Sonya must have been on a vacation. Looks like she comes back next Monday. Whose this Claudia Lee and the Annie Nguyen Same prices for the hour and Annie's ad uses the same words as Sonya's.
    You can ask them if they are Chinese or Vietnamese. Or you can ask them if you are Sonya or not. The other name she uses is Annabella. Have anyone seen Nguyen or Lee yet?

  14. #2593
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuto7  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys checked out the Midway apt recently? They haven't changed girls in 3-4 weeks and keep posting the same old ads. This is unusual and it might be a sting. I'd like to take my friends there this weekend but would like to make sure the place is still Ok to visit.

    They keep posting a "Korean" one for weeks, the pic looks pretty good but I think she's Chinese. The same girl was here 3-4 months ago. At that time, one of the members here went there and said one of the girl in that patch (3 girls) has STD. I'd love to try this "Korean" one out but want to make sure she doesn't have any sign of STD. If you tried her out, please share your experience. Thanks guy and be safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytimeJay  [View Original Post]
    Always be safe, but you can't post that heresay.
    They could just be lazy too and not updating their ads. It's not like the girls in the pictures are the ones you're going to get at one of those apartments anyway.

    -w.

  15. #2592

    Heresay

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuto7  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys checked out the Midway apt recently? They haven't changed girls in 3-4 weeks and keep posting the same old ads. This is unusual and it might be a sting. I'd like to take my friends there this weekend but would like to make sure the place is still Ok to visit.

    They keep posting a "Korean" one for weeks, the pic looks pretty good but I think she's Chinese. The same girl was here 3-4 months ago. At that time, one of the members here went there and said one of the girl in that patch (3 girls) has STD. I'd love to try this "Korean" one out but want to make sure she doesn't have any sign of STD. If you tried her out, please share your experience. Thanks guy and be safe.
    Always be safe, but you can't post that heresay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape