Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,591 to 28,605 of 31475
-
11-18-18 20:20 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 441Kennedy
She's been working for a good six years. Was know at Taylor Rose Been I. And out if the grey bar. Many times her pimp is her baby dadyv.
Originally Posted by SamBoyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 15:34 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 75Kennedy Link.
Sorry, forgot to add the link. (I made the same mistake in the Ann Arbor forum too. SMH).
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...5/172196190718
-
11-18-18 13:05 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 255Heaven in 6 heaven9
6 Heaven9.
Hey everyone. Long time player and lurker here. Been on many boards over the years, but this is my first post here.
Had a dream recently of 6 Heaven9. I've seen her ads over the years on many different platforms, and recently found a review so I knew she was available. I texted her to set things up and she responded within a reasonable time and had generally good communication skills. She only does Outs, so she came to visit me. When she showed up, I was pleased to see that she is definitely the girl in the pics. Long (shoulder length) blonde hair, blue eyes, soft tanned skin and some amazing natural C's. I would guess she is around 5 ft tall and for a thirty-ish MILF, she's got it going on plenty. She is a very sweet girl who aims to please (no greek). She plays safe.
Started out getting to know each other with some LFK. Clothing came off and she began with a nice BBBJ. Not long she covered up and hopped on for some RCG. That view was stunning. Finished MISH. Damage was two bills for about an hour of unrushed fun.
If you are looking for a reliable, safe and attractive girl, give her a shot. I will be returning.
Contact info and more pics are available on her site at: (looks like her site got redacted. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link) so here is an old STG ad:
http://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/fe...e/372674748444
-
11-18-18 11:42 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 75Kennedy Klein, Queen Kennedy
I posted in Ann Arbor, since that's where I saw the ad, but wanted to share here as well since she mainly is in Detroit.
I initially saw Kennedy through a private board years ago when she was just starting up. Really young and cute girl next door type. I think there was some legal issues, drama with SO, problems with board members and she disapeared for a while.
She is advertising on STG now. A bit chubbier, small breasts, but she looks good. Seems more professional and offers a good time. I did CBJ CFS 100 hh.
-
11-18-18 10:06 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 213She didn't seem high when I saw her though that explains the somewhat inconsistent communication. As always YMMV. Thanks for the report, that's what we're here for.
Originally Posted by MichiganDetroi
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 06:57 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 75Wow! Really messed up. I texted to see her (waiting for a reply), but maybe I should just cancel.
Originally Posted by MichiganDetroi
[View Original Post]
Thanks for posting this.
-
11-18-18 06:30 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 75Stacy Renee in Holy
She works out of her sugar daddy's place way out in the countryside in Holly. Really skinny with almost no breasts, but wild sex, almost PSE (no anal). She does talk a lot and talks loud. The bed is loud and creaky too. Also has a Chihuahua that yaps. Annoying if you don't like noise. Seems like her donation varies but I guess Michigan Detroi is getting a good deal from what she normally charges.
Originally Posted by MichiganDetroi
[View Original Post]
She's also heavy into 420 - smoking, buying, selling. She also has teeth issues, but never seen her strung out during sessions.
With that being said, I still would recommend a visit.
-
11-18-18 06:05 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 75Bailey Bangzz
Damage was 80 hh.
Originally Posted by DatFigga55
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 06:02 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 75Nikeebaby
She is representative of how she looks in the ads, but unhygienic. (I've been having bad luck meeting people with cleanliness issues). Location was filthy also. Fortunately covered everything. She is definitely a user and was high, but coherent enough to set a timer.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...y/734527035579
-
11-18-18 00:20 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 465YW. Let's go to Montreal anyway. Show me the ropes. I'm down for a road trip. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jay23
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 23:34 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 421Early 50's?? This is Becca, and she is 38. LOL and on this site, if they aren't on pills, they are on much worse. Good luck finding a girl that isn't on anything.
Originally Posted by MichiganDetroi
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 21:12 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 48Tiffany the Space Cadet
Yes, she is usually out of it. Either high or on some pills. But she's a giver and follows direction well, albeit slow at times. You can't beat her price for what she offers. She also offers bb, so wrap it up fellas.
Originally Posted by MichiganDetroi
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 20:23 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 124What was the damage?
Originally Posted by SamBoyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 18:53 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 435Chloe the petite blonde
Pretty good for your first report. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Mkegu
[View Original Post]
Can you PM me the details in her link.
-
11-17-18 18:49 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 435Have you ever tried this one.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
No thank you.










Reply With Quote





