Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 6956
-
11-18-18 09:09 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 1070Don't normally, negotiate unless girl obviously has set hi price expecting to get knocked down and or is asking for way more than worth. Prefer good effort on their part, and figure this sets better tone.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 07:45 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 1234Absolutely! I've travelled pretty extensively, and one of the best ways you can show respect to someone from a different country is to make an honest attempt at their language and learn some of their customs. Even if butchering words, the worst response I've ever gotten was a giggle and a free lesson, making for a great icebreaker.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
I also never negotiate price when hobbying. If I think the price is too high, I simply move on. I negotiate price on plenty of things, just not with women. Some here seem to take great pride in posting about knocking twenty bucks off an asking price. I'm a fan of becoming a regular with those I like and enjoy the service, vs trying them all, trying to beat her price down never helps.
I've had some get comfortable enough with me that they share their experiences. The common stories of dirty, smelly guys, thieves who steal their own donations, dine and dashers, guys without cash who claim they forgot the agreed price or even all of their money, rapists, etc... can teach lots about how to get what we really want.
-
11-18-18 02:47 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 25Fs?
I have not been in many months but the last time I was at Oasis on SDH it was FS. I distinctly remember because upon hearing the noise from the next room my therapist dashed out and cranked up the tranquil music which I thought was rather funny. I have never participated myself tho. I'm strictly a massage guy who observes. I know of 2 other FS also so I don't think they are rare at all besides I never carry enough cash. My 2 cents Peace.
Originally Posted by CverTech
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 22:07 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 60Good Advice
YUP. This will go a long way! If you follow the above. You have good chances of having an even better experience. And it is important to say that not everyone is going to have the same experience at the same establishment with the same "therapist". So. Once you find the one that you fit with, stick with it but the words Woody50 say rings true so take it seriously. Another monger told me that he even learned to say simple phrases in their language and that REALLY went over well for him. Got to put in a little effort guys! It pays off! But most importantly treat them like a lady!
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 17:53 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 1234Agreed. I've had excellent experiences simply by being polite, super clean, generous, relaxed, and treating the ladies like the worthy human beings they.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 16:19 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 5229True, and there are ways and behaviors that can increase or maximize your odds to get the full show. If you're really great, you can get the backstage pass with some great ones at the higher end of the scale.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehed
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
11-17-18 11:35 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 853Gents got to remember "YMMV" your mileage may vary.
Not everyone is going to have the same experience, and it could be any number of reasons.
-
11-17-18 09:44 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 1715Ha ha
No But I do get some really good service as do others who posted about it the last 8 months. LOL.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 15:49 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 1234Do you get a kickback from this place?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 14:38 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
Sophia an Nicole are looking for some weekend action to make up for the early closing yesterday.
I think but don't know that a less expensive session might be in order.
Guys this is not the Marriott. Yea you might have to use the stairs to get up there. And no.
They do not have a secratary at the front desk so another guy may walk in. It is safe.
An yea you do leave happy. An it does cost less than other local AMPs.
So enjoy it while its still there an post about it. My 2 cents.
-
11-16-18 14:32 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 1715Blue
Well said an right to the point Blue. You seem to "get it" an act as a true gentleman.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 00:52 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 1322Info
Never said you did. You really need to read completely what I wrote. It's not about you. Why do try to find something to get upset about in everything? I am not attacking you at all. I think I'll quit here trying to explain. I wish you well.
Originally Posted by BigMike1984
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
11-15-18 23:12 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 257Info?
When did I ask you for info? Or post asking for info?
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 17:32 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 1322Point system
I would never have guessed! No offense taken. I just wish you had read it correctly.
Originally Posted by BigMike1984
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there.
Blue.
-
11-15-18 17:30 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 1322Negative info
Perhaps you need to reread my posts. Nowhere in there do I say we should post negative (bad attitude, smell, rip-offs) info. Many times negative info gives helpful information. That would make it a (because it adds to our knowledge. Asking for information I put as a (not because it is bad, but because you're looking for info (a taker). Many times there people are mostly takers so I count how much. If a guy is always taking, I rarely deal with him. The only thing this had to do with Ron was when I look at his stats, he is a giver big time. I don't know what you feel he did to you. I don't know if you're right or wrong. I don't know if this isn't just some kind of misunderstanding. You totally misunderstood my anal point system. If he did do what you say, it doesn't diminish his contributions. You have a right to your opinion and to feel how you feel about him. You don't want to take this public or talk to him privately- fine. Whatever happened between the two of you is done, move on. It serves no useful purpose to the group to keep making snide comments. Block him, ignore him, but please leave the drama off here. It doesn't reflect well on you. That's too bad because you seem like a nice guy.
Originally Posted by BigMike1984
[View Original Post]
Blue.









Reply With Quote






