Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,326 to 23,340 of 61398
-
11-20-18 07:39 #38073Senior Member

Posts: 2419One of my favorite ladies. Definitely missed. Lovely body and disposition. Unashamed sexuality.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 04:00 #38072Senior Member

Posts: 1788Little Sara
It was a year ago last weekend that we lost Little Sara. One of the good ones. She was a genuinely nice person, and I miss her. RIP Kara.
-
11-19-18 21:23 #38071Regular Member

Posts: 5Indeed, yes, very timely, RIP.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 21:06 #38070Senior Member

Posts: 1370Was that Tiff? To bad that she is no longer with us. She will be missed. Peace.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 20:56 #38069Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
11-19-18 14:11 #38068Senior Member

Posts: 174Nice work
She's very cute. Nice work sir.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 13:06 #38067Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
11-19-18 01:03 #38066Senior Member

Posts: 2419Got introduced to Morgan in spring. Finally connected. Lovely body, good thickness, decent head not great, total disappointment with penetration. Discontinued session. Wanted full price; I payed her for effort, not completion. I see her around and speak, but will not pick up.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 20:39 #38065Senior Member

Posts: 694Shannon
No black hair shannon.
Originally Posted by Youngster83
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 20:04 #38064Senior Member

Posts: 251Is this purple hair sharron?
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 11:58 #38063Senior Member

Posts: 1370Saw her yesterday. She's still down there. All I can saw is YMMV. Peace.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 02:04 #38062Senior Member

Posts: 705She looks a lot like girl who used hang by circle named Taylor. If that is her, she's a gem. Sweet personality and good skills. Only downside last I saw her was an abscess on her arm. I think last time I saw her I have her tuition and sent her on her way. Funny you should post this. I was just going to ask if anyone knew what happened to her.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 21:27 #38061Senior Member

Posts: 6948 thru 80
Think he was referring to dress size LOL.
Originally Posted by AirRade
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 18:36 #38060Senior Member

Posts: 203Morgan
Hello mongers, I've noticed that there seems to be very few posts related to a girl that goes by the name of Morgan who hangs around in the wilkens area on payson, Pulaski, ect. Has anyone dated her? What names does she go by? Is she the type to rip mongers off or an honest date? I have attached a picture of her.
-
11-17-18 16:16 #38059Senior Member

Posts: 136Though 8 will probably get you 10-25 at the state pen.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






