Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,161 to 23,175 of 26418
-
11-17-18 20:55 #3258Senior Member

Posts: 39Amandas ad
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/206790356149 sorry was away from my computer hope I did the link right.
-
11-17-18 19:55 #3257Senior Member

Posts: 470She is legit I've seen her and we talked again today, can never be to careful but you were speaking to kenzie, works morning until 5 pm usually.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 19:10 #3256Senior Member

Posts: 171Happen to have a link?
Originally Posted by SlipKid77
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 16:02 #3255Senior Member

Posts: 39Amanda has an incall
Clean cozy warm room with a hot woman damn nice time.
-
11-17-18 15:22 #3254Senior Member

Posts: 355Jameson.
Well the legs are long, the ass it great and the whole body tight as hell she has had the same number for a long time so no big secret there Go Bucky.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 14:25 #3253Regular Member

Posts: 14Gave it a go.
Gave this duo a go, just for kicks. There was no interaction between the two, really. Everything covered. Started with an OK and pretty aggressive BJ from "mom," then it got interesting. Went FS with the younger one, and things quickly got interesting in a bitey, chokey, foul-mouthed, fingers in unexpected places kind of way. Fun as hell, more than Smiles even, but I wouldn't recommend if you can't risk going home with marks on you. Would totally repeat with the younger one, not both.
Originally Posted by TitSucker
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 13:33 #3252Senior Member

Posts: 402Heard that too so I stayed away. She wasn't that attractive to me but I'll go back for that BJ.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 12:39 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 390How's the snatch? Heard she had an odor which is a killer for a DATY guy.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 11:35 #3250Senior Member

Posts: 386Jameson
Hey. V. P. , some of us have those digits for ever. Happy holidays to all.
EAGLE 19.
-
11-17-18 09:34 #3249Senior Member

Posts: 44Seems to be working for me
I just went to the site. There doesn't seem to be any problems with it.
Originally Posted by Zazap
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 05:54 #3248Senior Member

Posts: 402Jameson
Been awhile since I've paid Jameson a visit. Still at the same place and still has that long legged nice smooth body. Nice BBBJ followed by fabulous RCG. I love them little titties and I love staring at that nice smooth baby butt ass when she rides me. My favorite part. Cool chick for sure with great attitude. Not giving out digits at this time. Sorry for that.
-
11-17-18 05:30 #3247Senior Member

Posts: 402Jazz
Went and seen what the Jazz was all about. Very nice long BBBJCIM. Super sloppy, lots of tongue, spit, BLS, and she stays on it the whole time and I mean stays on it. Very unlike any BJ I've had. Not the best but very good and pretty unique. She deserves some sort of reward because those sound effects are an art form.
-
11-17-18 04:57 #3246Senior Member

Posts: 402Violet
Took another shot at Violet. Looking a little rough when I arrived with no make up but very accommodating as usual. Did a little sucking on the fake ta ta's, very nice BBBJ followed by FS. Was an OK time. My favorite part of her is that nice little tooshie. I never have a problem hooking up with her and for that I'll probably repeat.
-
11-17-18 04:41 #3245Senior Member

Posts: 35Senior Member Disregard
Please disregard my previous post (pending), I can now access eros via adding www which wasnt always necessary but it does after a few page views refer me back to the 808 error message.
Originally Posted by Zazap
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 02:13 #3244Senior Member

Posts: 299I don't know.
Sounds a little off. Very nice looking girl. Been talking with her on the phone. But sounds shady coming from a member with one post and this being the first. Possibly the provider trying to sound legit or LE.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




