Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 464 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 6955
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    YUP. This will go a long way! If you follow the above. You have good chances of having an even better experience. And it is important to say that not everyone is going to have the same experience at the same establishment with the same "therapist". So. Once you find the one that you fit with, stick with it but the words Woody50 say rings true so take it seriously. Another monger told me that he even learned to say simple phrases in their language and that REALLY went over well for him. Got to put in a little effort guys! It pays off! But most importantly treat them like a lady!
    Absolutely! I've travelled pretty extensively, and one of the best ways you can show respect to someone from a different country is to make an honest attempt at their language and learn some of their customs. Even if butchering words, the worst response I've ever gotten was a giggle and a free lesson, making for a great icebreaker.

    I also never negotiate price when hobbying. If I think the price is too high, I simply move on. I negotiate price on plenty of things, just not with women. Some here seem to take great pride in posting about knocking twenty bucks off an asking price. I'm a fan of becoming a regular with those I like and enjoy the service, vs trying them all, trying to beat her price down never helps.

    I've had some get comfortable enough with me that they share their experiences. The common stories of dirty, smelly guys, thieves who steal their own donations, dine and dashers, guys without cash who claim they forgot the agreed price or even all of their money, rapists, etc... can teach lots about how to get what we really want.

  2. #1254

    Fs?

    Quote Originally Posted by CverTech  [View Original Post]
    I am new to posting on here, but been in the game thanks to this site for many years! I went to check out the Burnside place for myself this past Sunday night. First the elevator in the building is a little sketchy, as far as the working condition it's in. It was easy to find once inside the building. You won't notice it easily from the outside, except for the neon "open" sign upstairs. Anyway, I go in and get greeted by a pretty and young lady, and tell her I'm here for the 60 minute session. They have a list of all the rates and times on the left side of the front counter. The price was actually $10.00 cheaper than Silver Lane! You walk through another door, to the right of the front counter and then into a room off the hallway behind the front counter door. I get walked into a small room and wasn't sure if I should get ready or wait for the lady to come back in. Sometimes I go places, and then have me move to another room a short time later. So she comes back, and sorry I never bothered ask her name this time around. I get ready to get down to business. The massage was ok, it wasn't the greatest I've had. I put an immediate halt on any back walking from her. That is definitely not my thing. I've had cases where I was totally sore afterwards from that, so never again with that! The massage seemed to feel like it was taking forever at times. I guess it was from being tired at the time! I will say without going into much detail that flip and finish was really good considering I was a first timer at this place. I even truthfully admitted that to her when she asked if I had been there before. The finish was definitely higher mileage than I have ever received at Silver Lane. My current favorite at Silver Lane is Sarah, and I have not received nearly the fun factor that I got here, for lesser money no less! I've seen Sarah at least a few times and never came close to this first trip here! Also I was never offered or seen anything about a TS at this place. Has anyone gotten a TS here? I always prefer having that before hand since it's part of the whole experience in the first place. The girl here was definitely younger than Sarah I'd say also. So Silver Lane and Burnside are the only two are&T places I've gone to, the rest have been FS. Unfortunately, most of the FS are long gone now, that I had my share of fun in. Over the years.
    I have not been in many months but the last time I was at Oasis on SDH it was FS. I distinctly remember because upon hearing the noise from the next room my therapist dashed out and cranked up the tranquil music which I thought was rather funny. I have never participated myself tho. I'm strictly a massage guy who observes. I know of 2 other FS also so I don't think they are rare at all besides I never carry enough cash. My 2 cents Peace.

  3. #1253

    Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I've had excellent experiences simply by being polite, super clean, generous, relaxed, and treating the ladies like the worthy human beings they.
    YUP. This will go a long way! If you follow the above. You have good chances of having an even better experience. And it is important to say that not everyone is going to have the same experience at the same establishment with the same "therapist". So. Once you find the one that you fit with, stick with it but the words Woody50 say rings true so take it seriously. Another monger told me that he even learned to say simple phrases in their language and that REALLY went over well for him. Got to put in a little effort guys! It pays off! But most importantly treat them like a lady!

  4. #1252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    True, and there are ways and behaviors that can increase or maximize your odds to get the full show. If you're really great, you can get the backstage pass with some great ones at the higher end of the scale.

    BMD.
    Agreed. I've had excellent experiences simply by being polite, super clean, generous, relaxed, and treating the ladies like the worthy human beings they.

  5. #1251
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    Gents got to remember "YMMV" your mileage may vary.

    Not everyone is going to have the same experience, and it could be any number of reasons.
    True, and there are ways and behaviors that can increase or maximize your odds to get the full show. If you're really great, you can get the backstage pass with some great ones at the higher end of the scale.

    BMD.

  6. #1250
    Gents got to remember "YMMV" your mileage may vary.

    Not everyone is going to have the same experience, and it could be any number of reasons.

  7. #1249

    Ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Do you get a kickback from this place?
    No But I do get some really good service as do others who posted about it the last 8 months. LOL.

  8. #1248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Sophia an Nicole are looking for some weekend action to make up for the early closing yesterday.

    I think but don't know that a less expensive session might be in order.

    Guys this is not the Marriott. Yea you might have to use the stairs to get up there. And no.

    They do not have a secratary at the front desk so another guy may walk in. It is safe.

    An yea you do leave happy. An it does cost less than other local AMPs.

    So enjoy it while its still there an post about it. My 2 cents.
    Do you get a kickback from this place?

  9. #1247

    Burnside

    Sophia an Nicole are looking for some weekend action to make up for the early closing yesterday.

    I think but don't know that a less expensive session might be in order.

    Guys this is not the Marriott. Yea you might have to use the stairs to get up there. And no.

    They do not have a secratary at the front desk so another guy may walk in. It is safe.

    An yea you do leave happy. An it does cost less than other local AMPs.

    So enjoy it while its still there an post about it. My 2 cents.

  10. #1246

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Never said you did. You really need to read completely what I wrote. It's not about you. Why do try to find something to get upset about in everything? I am not attacking you at all. I think I'll quit here trying to explain. I wish you well.

    Blue.
    Well said an right to the point Blue. You seem to "get it" an act as a true gentleman.

  11. #1245

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    When did I ask you for info? Or post asking for info?
    Never said you did. You really need to read completely what I wrote. It's not about you. Why do try to find something to get upset about in everything? I am not attacking you at all. I think I'll quit here trying to explain. I wish you well.

    Blue.

  12. #1244

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you need to reread my posts. Nowhere in there do I say we should post negative (bad attitude, smell, rip-offs) info. Many times negative info gives helpful information. That would make it a (because it adds to our knowledge. Asking for information I put as a (not because it is bad, but because you're looking for info (a taker). Many times there people are mostly takers so I count how much. If a guy is always taking, I rarely deal with him. The only thing this had to do with Ron was when I look at his stats, he is a giver big time. I don't know what you feel he did to you. I don't know if you're right or wrong. I don't know if this isn't just some kind of misunderstanding. You totally misunderstood my anal point system. If he did do what you say, it doesn't diminish his contributions. You have a right to your opinion and to feel how you feel about him. You don't want to take this public or talk to him privately- fine. Whatever happened between the two of you is done, move on. It serves no useful purpose to the group to keep making snide comments. Block him, ignore him, but please leave the drama off here. It doesn't reflect well on you. That's too bad because you seem like a nice guy.

    Blue.
    When did I ask you for info? Or post asking for info?

  13. #1243

    Point system

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    Oh and Blue I can care less about your point system LOL. No disrespect but that won't sway my posts.
    I would never have guessed! No offense taken. I just wish you had read it correctly.

    Be careful out there.

    Blue.

  14. #1242

    Negative info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1984  [View Original Post]
    If I post something it's never speculation. I only post facts and I don't undermine anyone or post off of emotion. If I said something then I just said it. I'm not going to go into details about Ron cause on this wall is not the proper place to put out that info. Now to your point system. So what I take from that is that posting negative info is frowned upon by you so what I should do is post only positives? You should just find out the negatives on your own correct? If I have a negative experience I'm going to post about that ASAP as to try and help someone else avoid that situation. Anything from a bad smell to a bad attitude I'm going to report it. If you choose to ignore that then go see whoever and prove me wrong. I have positive posts in here dating years back so this JR or newbie stuff you new guys are referring to is BS. I don't have a thing to prove my inbox tells a different story from the stories told here on the Wall. I'm not the only one who believes he's a BS artist there's plenty of us. I'm just one of the few that have spoken outside of the inbox. For all I know he might be a stand-up guy and this is all just some Missunderstandings but I can only go off of my previous experiences with him and others including some providers. I'm not going to bash the dude on this thread and go back and forth with anyone who chosses to defend him that's pointless and contributes nothing to this thread. But if I see something that I consider BS I'm going to call it out. I've seen him do that to several members in here old and new. So miss me with the Captain save a Ron crap. Good Day guys: I won't be addressing this subject on the thread again.
    Perhaps you need to reread my posts. Nowhere in there do I say we should post negative (bad attitude, smell, rip-offs) info. Many times negative info gives helpful information. That would make it a (because it adds to our knowledge. Asking for information I put as a (not because it is bad, but because you're looking for info (a taker). Many times there people are mostly takers so I count how much. If a guy is always taking, I rarely deal with him. The only thing this had to do with Ron was when I look at his stats, he is a giver big time. I don't know what you feel he did to you. I don't know if you're right or wrong. I don't know if this isn't just some kind of misunderstanding. You totally misunderstood my anal point system. If he did do what you say, it doesn't diminish his contributions. You have a right to your opinion and to feel how you feel about him. You don't want to take this public or talk to him privately- fine. Whatever happened between the two of you is done, move on. It serves no useful purpose to the group to keep making snide comments. Block him, ignore him, but please leave the drama off here. It doesn't reflect well on you. That's too bad because you seem like a nice guy.

    Blue.

  15. #1241

    Care less

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    When I have someone asking me for info from me, or complaining on here, or making a fuss in some way, I usually got through their posting history. I have three categories- 1) helpful, gives information +1; 2) just wants information -1; 3) Benign post, just makes a comment, neither give nor takes 0. Sometimes a guy complains a lot in a post and I make those a -2. I add up the numbers and see what we've got. A lot of use hover around zero. There's guys like Ron with large positive numbers (sometimes due to a large number of posts in general). Then there's people who have large negative numbers without a high posting count. That's how I judge who I give info to, how helpful I am, and who I trust more. So, I ask you guys to think about whether you're a giver or a taker and how that affects how some seniors react. We are here for one another's' mutual benefit and safety. This requires a certain amount of mutual cooperation.

    Be careful out there.

    Blue.
    Oh and Blue I can care less about your point system LOL. No disrespect but that won't sway my posts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape