Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 546 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 8184
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2034

    Seeking Arrangment

    I have been on there for about 3 months. Been more misses than hits. But have had a few successes. I have responded to a number of profiles.

    Seems to be a few categories of participants on there.

    The first categories are a smallish number that are scams trying to sell pics or vids (I do not understand why people would pay for this when there is so much free stuff on the internet, but to each his own).

    The second category is a group that is just looking for a hand out and / or help but are offering nothing in return.

    The third category is a group looking to be a companion or company but no sex. The will also be happy to have you take them shopping, dinner, spa or more. And they want to be paid and / or spoiled with gifts.

    The fourth is a category that is a group looking to be a companion or company and will also be happy to have you take them shopping, dinner, spa or more. They are willing to trade sex (they call it intimacy) and if you can further their career, education or mentor them, they would like it more. They want to be paid and / or spoiled with gifts, but the want a reliable weekly or monthly allowance (cash). They usually want I think is a lot like $2,000 to $5,000 a month.

    The fifth is a category that is a group looking to trade sex (intimacy) and they want to be paid and big time. I have had girls tell me they the least they get is $400 up to $800 each time. Someone may be paying them that, but not me. Maybe they are getting it, but I don't know who would.

    The sixth category that is a group looking to trade sex (intimacy) on a per meet basis. Some are pros or semi pros. I have set up a couple of car meets for BJ's for $50 and had girl at my place or theirs for as much as $150. Most are asking $150 to $300. The majority landing at $200. I do not think this is wrth more than $150, so I have not paid more.

    It is amazing how many of the profiles have the ***** vibe Those profiles have a whole bunch of demands, (don't do this or that and you need to do this or that to be with me) in the profile and they complain about men. They usually have a line saying Don't Waste My Time in all caps).

    Others have the entitlement vibe. Those profiles usually start with "I want" or "I need" and has a list of stuuf you need to do for them or give them.

    A couple fun messages that I want to share. Here they are:

    "Why are guys in here so cheap, I can't find anyone to meet my expectations. " (Clearly if no one can meet their expectations, the problem is them and their expectations).

    "I am not an escort, I am a Sugar Baby" (The implied difference is the amount of money or that they get paid on a weekly or monthly basis vs a per meet basis).

    "I have lots of men who I can and they will give me $300 just to have dinner with them and no sex. " (then why in the hell are you on the site and why do you keep texting me?

  2. #2033

    Any info on Brownanbella?


  3. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    There aren't many girls on the site. I contacted one nearby. In our messages she said "just to reiterate, this is not a sexual service I am offering. I assume you have read the site guidelines. " I went ahead and saw her because she was about 2 miles from me, cute and I was curious what would happen. I had sex with her. Now I want to see how many others are players.
    Damage? How did you convert from her no sex stance?

  4. #2031
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. A while back was able to find her Facebook and thought she might be legit, but the multiple identities and last post confirmed to me that she was a scammer.

    And the same goes for Lovemyboston, great body, but no intention of doing anything.
    All the more reason for a policy of the sugar doesn't start until the panties are on the floor. And, never donate up front. Asking for it up front sends a red flag up that they are either a scammer or an escort. Nothing wrong with being an escort, just tell me that up front. Don't try to pass yourself off as a SB.

    Be firm about these things and you greatly reduce your chances of being scammed. If you ever get a bad vibe, move onto the next one.

  5. #2030

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    SarahHellCat, Playwithme93, kyleighK, all the same person. She is a scammer.
    Thanks for the heads up. A while back was able to find her Facebook and thought she might be legit, but the multiple identities and last post confirmed to me that she was a scammer.

    And the same goes for Lovemyboston, great body, but no intention of doing anything.

  6. #2029

    Beware this scammer WYP

    SarahHellCat, Playwithme93, kyleighK, all the same person. She is a scammer.

  7. #2028
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the cuddle comfort site? Some of the girls look a lot like the girls on sa. You have to sign up for free to view the cuddlers.
    There aren't many girls on the site. I contacted one nearby. In our messages she said "just to reiterate, this is not a sexual service I am offering. I assume you have read the site guidelines. " I went ahead and saw her because she was about 2 miles from me, cute and I was curious what would happen. I had sex with her. Now I want to see how many others are players.

  8. #2027

    Isabella_bb

    Its time to let go and Christmas is the time to spread cheer.

    She is back on the market looking for consistent SD. She is mostly looking for someone to pay her rent, but is open to other arrangements as well. Treat her well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/26683...4-3e6c31cb3bb1

  9. #2026

    Same girls?

    Anyone try the cuddle comfort site? Some of the girls look a lot like the girls on sa. You have to sign up for free to view the cuddlers.

  10. #2025

    Prepaid cards

    Sorry for being dense, but will SA let us sign up for one month with a prepaid card? I understand that we can sign up for the auto renewal and then cancel, but curious about if the site will even allow signing up for just a month upfront.

  11. #2024

    Schnl014

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'm from Atlanta area and I'm getting ready to make a trip to Orlando for work. I've been chatting up this one and wanted to see if I can get any feedback from the local group on her. I'll gladly return the favor if you need any help in Atlanta.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/63b1e...9-0e55b6afcfdf

    Thanks DL.

  12. #2023

    Young ones are nuts

    Young girls on SA think they will get major $ just for letting you buy them things. Golden Purdy syndrome.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAlec  [View Original Post]
    Like B, I would also love to have a young gal to dream with for a $$ a meet, similar to the AMPs but a bit fresher and less activity. I have been off SA for 2 years and tried again this month. Talked to a bunch, met 1 and blew off 2 at the last minute. One gal, Orlandogirl12 said "Don't waste my time if you are considering less than $$ . Check her out, nothing special. It's a numbers game. Got a week left and not renewing.

  13. #2022
    Quote Originally Posted by Petroff  [View Original Post]
    Just pay for the first month, go back to your profile and cancel the auto renewal option and delete your cc info.
    Thanks I'll try that. So I take it they won't let us use a prepaid card?

  14. #2021
    Just pay for the first month, go back to your profile and cancel the auto renewal option and delete your cc info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Can one actually renew using a prepaid card for just one month? Their site seems to be geared up for just auto renew or a one-time fee equal to 3 months. I'm not interested in either of those options at this point and would rather pay month to month.

  15. #2020

    Auto-renew

    Can one actually renew using a prepaid card for just one month? Their site seems to be geared up for just auto renew or a one-time fee equal to 3 months. I'm not interested in either of those options at this point and would rather pay month to month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape