Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,221 to 20,235 of 31837
-
11-15-18 19:04 #11617Banned Member

Posts: 441Kesha
She liltle doll open to everithing, I can not wait to see her again. She invite me to go her house in madison.
Originally Posted by ForTheWhorde
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 18:24 #11616Senior Member

Posts: 1351She is all that and three bags of chips!
Originally Posted by LoveToLick1
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 16:16 #11615Regular Member

Posts: 8Stormy is the perfect storm.
It was a rainy, windy eve last night and I dreamed I didn't want to go out, but after reading the 2 reviews I saw on Stormy I decided to take the plunge.
Being an older woman, 48, I felt she wouldn't stand me up or leave me waiting in my car. I dreamed I was 15 min early and she was ready for me dressed in a lovely purple dress with make up on and she instantly put me at ease.
She gave me one of the top five BBBJ I ever had. It went on forever and she just ate it up moaning, groaning and licking while staring into my eyes. I've never had a partner enjoy giving head as much as she did. Laughing, teasing, moaning and stroking for at least 20 min and she can take it all in so deeply with never a gag!
I got her off several times licking her warm honey tasting slit and she just loved it. We then did multiple positions of covered FS.
Treat her nicely!! She is a woman who takes good care of herself and has a lovely body! She is reliable and really fun to be with as the previous reviews have stated. I'm going back for more!
-
11-15-18 15:39 #11614Regular Member

Posts: 18Kesha.
Got a chance to dream about her earlier this afternoon. This girl is on point, pretty much open to anything, didn't say no to anything I requested (didn't ask Anal). Smyrna's report is spot on. She so small and petite, just the way I like it. Can't wait to dream again.
-
11-15-18 15:07 #11613Banned Member

Posts: 441Megan (massage- extra).
Started with an above average back rub on the flip she started with some nice stroking and encouraged mutual touching. We talked and planned for FS, but once started giving to CBJ plans quickly changed which was amazing!! Now I'm going to have to return to try the FS option. Megan is a very sweet lady who deserves total respect. If you treat her right she will return the favor.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/ma...e/466192166955
-
11-15-18 11:35 #11612Senior Member

Posts: 711Katie B. GPS.
Clearly a case of GPS. Guess she thinks she with the Golden Pussy makes the rules. No, thanks.
Originally Posted by BamMorris
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 10:03 #11611Senior Member

Posts: 414Utr.
I texted this little hottie and was told "I don't do BBBJCIM" and then I was told her regular gives her $4 when they meet. GPS go the hell away!
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 07:47 #11610Senior Member

Posts: 419Katie b
No I'm not. I did see one review. Said there were rules! But she was good looking. LOL. Well.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 05:59 #11609Senior Member

Posts: 97Spot on.
He's spot on. She's down to earth with a gymnast body and didn't say no to anything that I requested (I didn't request greek services) She said she normally works out of a not so good hotel off of S. Ferry so be safe.
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
Ling.
-
11-14-18 20:28 #11608Senior Member

Posts: 1656Katie B
You got to be kidding $250 for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by BamMorris
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 19:09 #11607Senior Member

Posts: 419Katie b
Anyone seen Katie b off of eros and stg? Short bust hot blonde? 775 area cd. Pm me or Awnser her appreciated. See she in clarksville. 250 for 30 min. Wow. Must be great time?
-
11-14-18 15:58 #11606Regular Member

Posts: 1Agree
I also have always had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by UpForItNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 14:03 #11605Banned Member

Posts: 441Katty
I met katty this morning, pretty girl in murfresboro area.
She is good.
Fsc.
CBJ.
Spinner, tight kitty.
Nice body.
Link.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...g/266093619617
-
11-14-18 12:41 #11604Senior Member

Posts: 109My ATF is back!
My ATF Emma Allure is back Wed-Fri. By the time I coud post a review she'll be gone. If you ever wanted to spent time with a genuine eager supermodel with a reasonable donation, here's your chance. Stunning, responsive, timely, impeccably dresseed, fresh clean showered with a decent menu (no bb but otherwise open menu) she's thebomb.com. She has an ad up on slixa; the pics are her and she matches them. I see her at least 2 x every time she passes thru. She sets the professional example some of these other ladies should strive to emulate. She'll be back 1st week of Dec. Fine with me if none of you want to see her that just means more availability for me. I'd sell a kidney for this woman.
www.emmaallure.com
-
11-14-18 00:52 #11603Senior Member

Posts: 235Ripoff petite arabian
Careful dudes. Yesterday some dude post warning about her and pimp robbing dudes, also in other cities. She already change number few days she been here so red flag.
https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...7366793/Petite










Reply With Quote





