Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,861 to 28,875 of 30793
-
11-15-18 16:20 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 115Natalia
Just dreamed of this lady. Everything as advertised. Clean, Hot and tight body nice rack good looking face. Very light kissing CBJ Mish CG. However she was pretty distant in my dream. Did not seem mechanical but did not seem 100% present either. Like her body responds to all my actions but she doesn't make any eye contact throughout the dream. But her performance is pretty good. Not much for conversation either. After the initial tentative hug I got comfortable and the first thing she does is put on the helmet. I had indulged in some foreplay and DATY but was not very responsive. So went ahead and started in MISH and switched to CG and K9. She was pretty responsive during this time. She rode pretty good and slowed down when asked to. After I finished I tried to have some communication but she hardly responded. Overall I think she might warm up on subsequent visits. I will repeat because sometimes I feel like having a silent fuck. $. 6 for hh.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
Jb.
-
11-15-18 15:31 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 186Khloe
That sounds like Khloe.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 15:21 #1931Banned Member

Posts: 565Quote of the week.
Made my day.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 13:02 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 513Shannon.
I saw Shannon today. She's awesome. Caters to the older crowd. She is a small BBW. But firm. Nice thick curvy body. I enjoyed DATY mish and k9. 100 hh she is sweet and kind and can carry on a conversation. She was fun, willing and responsive. She is definitely in my rotation of regular. I will repeat. Clean room. Safe location. Hwy 55 Durham and I40 Not RR LOL.
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/3...8971/1/1041983
-
11-15-18 12:43 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 238Some other lady was in the room and left before we started. Not sure her name. Smaller about 130 dirty blonde and looked strung out.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 12:26 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 525Chloe
Was her friend Chloe around? They moved from New Bern Ave to Morrisville a while back. She was having drama in the parking lot with her boy toy. I was there to see an Asian lady.
Med.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 12:05 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 238Sophia
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....970/9193464335
Heavy smoked up room. Pictures does not show her linebacker top, huge wide shoulders. She is way bigger than her pics show. Mish fo a minute then asked for k9 which she turned over and layed flat with ass squeezed tight, barley got the helmet in. Should of stayed home.
-
11-15-18 10:42 #1926Banned Member

Posts: 13[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-15-18 01:06 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 28Clarification.
LOL definitely a slip on my part. No way in hell I'd pay that much for some ass. It was 5 Jacksons, not Franklins.
Originally Posted by HornyNcsu
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 18:00 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 85Good evening
Hey guys. I am passing through Raleigh this weekend a d was hoping to get a good lead from the wonderful guys of Raleigh. I have info on good providers in Charlotte, Roanoke and Greensboro, but am not in Raleigh often at all. Regardless of who I end up visiting, I will happily share my experiences for the next guy to read. In my research so far, I noticed several Columbian girls on Eros. Are these girls legit? Chrissy looks fantastic too and seems to have good reviews. I appreciate any information and will happily give as much as possible in return. I welcome PMs.
-
11-14-18 15:26 #1923Administrator

Posts: 5256Next is banning
A few of you guys figured, fuck him, I'll do what I want and are now on forever moderation.
If you value your user name you will read the restrictions up above and follow them.
I'm tired of the endless snarky shit here and while I don't want to you will be banned with the second VAR infraction.
A2
-
11-14-18 15:15 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 513Natalia
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...5/853828149176
Pics are her. Amazing beautiful body. Glenwood hotel. Dressed sexy. Clean. Travels back and forth from Orlando to Raleigh. Saw her today. English is 2nd language but I'm not there to talk. Lfk. Daty. BBBJ. Mish. Cg. Rcg. K9 to finish. 160 hh no qv. I see her when she's here.
-
11-14-18 15:07 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 513Sorry.
That happened to you. But thanks for coming on here and posting and helping the rest of us out. Don't listen to the nay Sayers throwing out negative vibes! Thanks again.
Originally Posted by HornyNcsu
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 12:35 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 260Say it isn't so
That's a shame. Based on a review I saw on here, I was going to contact her. Iirc she used to post as Brittney. In those pics she is fine.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
How tall is she?
-
11-14-18 10:22 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 750Huh??
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
I just posted telling you guys to pay attention to the restrictions at the top of the page. I hope this was worth what it cost you.
A2











Reply With Quote





