Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11615

    Stormy is the perfect storm.

    It was a rainy, windy eve last night and I dreamed I didn't want to go out, but after reading the 2 reviews I saw on Stormy I decided to take the plunge.

    Being an older woman, 48, I felt she wouldn't stand me up or leave me waiting in my car. I dreamed I was 15 min early and she was ready for me dressed in a lovely purple dress with make up on and she instantly put me at ease.

    She gave me one of the top five BBBJ I ever had. It went on forever and she just ate it up moaning, groaning and licking while staring into my eyes. I've never had a partner enjoy giving head as much as she did. Laughing, teasing, moaning and stroking for at least 20 min and she can take it all in so deeply with never a gag!

    I got her off several times licking her warm honey tasting slit and she just loved it. We then did multiple positions of covered FS.

    Treat her nicely!! She is a woman who takes good care of herself and has a lovely body! She is reliable and really fun to be with as the previous reviews have stated. I'm going back for more!

  2. #11614

    Kesha.

    Got a chance to dream about her earlier this afternoon. This girl is on point, pretty much open to anything, didn't say no to anything I requested (didn't ask Anal). Smyrna's report is spot on. She so small and petite, just the way I like it. Can't wait to dream again.

  3. #11613

    Megan (massage- extra).

    Started with an above average back rub on the flip she started with some nice stroking and encouraged mutual touching. We talked and planned for FS, but once started giving to CBJ plans quickly changed which was amazing!! Now I'm going to have to return to try the FS option. Megan is a very sweet lady who deserves total respect. If you treat her right she will return the favor.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/ma...e/466192166955
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FD52450B-44F6-46DB-8F5E-19ADCDE229DF.jpg‎   685AC209-9F0B-4E26-BC2F-785E8DB4F950.jpg‎   81D694F9-C54A-45DD-8AB8-30BDF4CB6186.jpg‎  

  4. #11612

    Katie B. GPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamMorris  [View Original Post]
    No I'm not. I did see one review. Said there were rules! But she was good looking. LOL. Well.
    Clearly a case of GPS. Guess she thinks she with the Golden Pussy makes the rules. No, thanks.

  5. #11611

    Utr.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smyrna78  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2 times and I want to see her again.
    I texted this little hottie and was told "I don't do BBBJCIM" and then I was told her regular gives her $4 when they meet. GPS go the hell away!

  6. #11610

    Katie b

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    You got to be kidding $250 for 30 minutes.
    No I'm not. I did see one review. Said there were rules! But she was good looking. LOL. Well.

  7. #11609

    Spot on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smyrna78  [View Original Post]
    Kesha, Very petite, thin girl (SPINNER).

    After 4 failed attempts, they finally met kesha tonight.

    Small girl of 26 years of age, with great skill to suck cock with DT and lick balls, nice pussy with good taste.

    Diferents position and her donation is not to high.

    It was worth waiting to meet her.

    I will repeat again.

    YMMV!

    Activities this service provider may enjoy. Deep throat.

    Girlfriend experience (GFE).

    Oral Intercourse.

    Intercourse Vaginal Full service cover.

    Kissing. Closed lips.

    Bare back blow-job (without condom) (BBBJ).

    Dining At The why (Stimulating a woman's genitals with your mouth, oral sex) (DATY).

    Deep French Kissing (DFK).

    Girlfriend experience (GFE).

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...n/036911815698
    He's spot on. She's down to earth with a gymnast body and didn't say no to anything that I requested (I didn't request greek services) She said she normally works out of a not so good hotel off of S. Ferry so be safe.

    Ling.

  8. #11608

    Katie B

    Quote Originally Posted by BamMorris  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Katie b off of eros and stg? Short bust hot blonde? 775 area cd. Pm me or Awnser her appreciated. See she in clarksville. 250 for 30 min. Wow. Must be great time?
    You got to be kidding $250 for 30 minutes.

  9. #11607

    Katie b

    Anyone seen Katie b off of eros and stg? Short bust hot blonde? 775 area cd. Pm me or Awnser her appreciated. See she in clarksville. 250 for 30 min. Wow. Must be great time?

  10. #11606

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by UpForItNow  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Phoebe Lynn (formerly Piper) just let me know she is coming to Nashville next weekend. She hasn't been coming very often lately, but I have had fun every time I've seen her, which is more than a few times. Her number changed a while back but she said I could share the new one with trustworthy members. She says she'll be here Friday. Not sure how long she'll stay.
    I also have always had a good time with her.

  11. #11605

    Katty

    I met katty this morning, pretty girl in murfresboro area.

    She is good.

    Fsc.

    CBJ.

    Spinner, tight kitty.

    Nice body.

    Link.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...g/266093619617
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C758E06A-ACDD-4898-8921-C91A4434C236.jpg‎   2F9CA335-D34C-4AA2-B0F1-6A0603D8B8D9.jpg‎   E83736A6-EE75-432E-A8B4-3A1C5625C89F.jpg‎  

  12. #11604

    My ATF is back!

    My ATF Emma Allure is back Wed-Fri. By the time I coud post a review she'll be gone. If you ever wanted to spent time with a genuine eager supermodel with a reasonable donation, here's your chance. Stunning, responsive, timely, impeccably dresseed, fresh clean showered with a decent menu (no bb but otherwise open menu) she's thebomb.com. She has an ad up on slixa; the pics are her and she matches them. I see her at least 2 x every time she passes thru. She sets the professional example some of these other ladies should strive to emulate. She'll be back 1st week of Dec. Fine with me if none of you want to see her that just means more availability for me. I'd sell a kidney for this woman.

    www.emmaallure.com

  13. #11603

    Ripoff petite arabian

    Careful dudes. Yesterday some dude post warning about her and pimp robbing dudes, also in other cities. She already change number few days she been here so red flag.

    https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...7366793/Petite
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4b043d14b653aa9c53202b2a6a5e58b6_f.jpg‎   4b5b6be308a29cb5a4c559c96761c7f7_f.jpg‎   5e91e435d43011ea25bb37e4b7480429_f.jpg‎   0d520607c90caf92aed09955b5faccc4_f.jpg‎   858be464a3dd9b6861c4505cfb20c9a8_f.jpg‎  

    e3f2bacc1001360f5eb34d37ffffc438_f.jpg‎  

  14. #11602

    She is great

    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardWind4  [View Original Post]
    She is young.

    She is good looking ing and she will do everything and I have never heard a bad review. She is in the Hermitage ares of town. She has just come in and would like to have company.

    Last time I was with her she let me cum with deep throat going on and swalloed it. She is very active and genuine. Usually stays 3 or 4 days but do not count on it if there is no traffic.

    Huntsville area code and many of you have seen her pics if you have not pm me your email. But to are code add 751 sixty six 94. It will not be answered most likey unless you attach my name and senior members and ones I have been in contact with and approved know that name.

    Good luck.
    I saw her 2 times and I want to see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12E23931-7F81-471E-B0C0-FDF457B2BF37.jpg‎   F99ED288-41B7-4BB3-8092-60D35171E7D9.jpg‎   A692FFA1-81C4-46AD-A552-32DD8D30F3D8.jpg‎  

  15. #11601

    Utr "C" is in mashville

    She is young.

    She is good looking ing and she will do everything and I have never heard a bad review. She is in the Hermitage ares of town. She has just come in and would like to have company.

    Last time I was with her she let me cum with deep throat going on and swalloed it. She is very active and genuine. Usually stays 3 or 4 days but do not count on it if there is no traffic.

    Huntsville area code and many of you have seen her pics if you have not pm me your email. But to are code add 751 sixty six 94. It will not be answered most likey unless you attach my name and senior members and ones I have been in contact with and approved know that name.

    Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape