Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,236 to 20,250 of 31848
-
11-15-18 15:07 #11613Banned Member

Posts: 441Megan (massage- extra).
Started with an above average back rub on the flip she started with some nice stroking and encouraged mutual touching. We talked and planned for FS, but once started giving to CBJ plans quickly changed which was amazing!! Now I'm going to have to return to try the FS option. Megan is a very sweet lady who deserves total respect. If you treat her right she will return the favor.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/ma...e/466192166955
-
11-15-18 11:35 #11612Senior Member

Posts: 711Katie B. GPS.
Clearly a case of GPS. Guess she thinks she with the Golden Pussy makes the rules. No, thanks.
Originally Posted by BamMorris
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 10:03 #11611Senior Member

Posts: 415Utr.
I texted this little hottie and was told "I don't do BBBJCIM" and then I was told her regular gives her $4 when they meet. GPS go the hell away!
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 07:47 #11610Senior Member

Posts: 419Katie b
No I'm not. I did see one review. Said there were rules! But she was good looking. LOL. Well.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 05:59 #11609Senior Member

Posts: 97Spot on.
He's spot on. She's down to earth with a gymnast body and didn't say no to anything that I requested (I didn't request greek services) She said she normally works out of a not so good hotel off of S. Ferry so be safe.
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
Ling.
-
11-14-18 20:28 #11608Senior Member

Posts: 1656Katie B
You got to be kidding $250 for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by BamMorris
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 19:09 #11607Senior Member

Posts: 419Katie b
Anyone seen Katie b off of eros and stg? Short bust hot blonde? 775 area cd. Pm me or Awnser her appreciated. See she in clarksville. 250 for 30 min. Wow. Must be great time?
-
11-14-18 15:58 #11606Regular Member

Posts: 1Agree
I also have always had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by UpForItNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 14:03 #11605Banned Member

Posts: 441Katty
I met katty this morning, pretty girl in murfresboro area.
She is good.
Fsc.
CBJ.
Spinner, tight kitty.
Nice body.
Link.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...g/266093619617
-
11-14-18 12:41 #11604Senior Member

Posts: 109My ATF is back!
My ATF Emma Allure is back Wed-Fri. By the time I coud post a review she'll be gone. If you ever wanted to spent time with a genuine eager supermodel with a reasonable donation, here's your chance. Stunning, responsive, timely, impeccably dresseed, fresh clean showered with a decent menu (no bb but otherwise open menu) she's thebomb.com. She has an ad up on slixa; the pics are her and she matches them. I see her at least 2 x every time she passes thru. She sets the professional example some of these other ladies should strive to emulate. She'll be back 1st week of Dec. Fine with me if none of you want to see her that just means more availability for me. I'd sell a kidney for this woman.
www.emmaallure.com
-
11-14-18 00:52 #11603Senior Member

Posts: 235Ripoff petite arabian
Careful dudes. Yesterday some dude post warning about her and pimp robbing dudes, also in other cities. She already change number few days she been here so red flag.
https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...7366793/Petite
-
11-14-18 00:46 #11602Banned Member

Posts: 441She is great
I saw her 2 times and I want to see her again.
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 00:00 #11601Senior Member

Posts: 557Utr "C" is in mashville
She is young.
She is good looking ing and she will do everything and I have never heard a bad review. She is in the Hermitage ares of town. She has just come in and would like to have company.
Last time I was with her she let me cum with deep throat going on and swalloed it. She is very active and genuine. Usually stays 3 or 4 days but do not count on it if there is no traffic.
Huntsville area code and many of you have seen her pics if you have not pm me your email. But to are code add 751 sixty six 94. It will not be answered most likey unless you attach my name and senior members and ones I have been in contact with and approved know that name.
Good luck.
-
11-13-18 19:06 #11600Senior Member

Posts: 342 Girl
Anyone know of any providers in or around Nashville they are doing a 2 girl thing at the moment. I finally have the money for one and it's at a time with no Millie and Olivia. Please let me know if you know of anyone. If not I guess I'll go see Rachel again.
-
11-13-18 18:46 #11599Senior Member

Posts: 71Krissy
Anyone know if Krissy would be available on Friday? I will be coming thru town and would like to see her.
Thanks!










Reply With Quote





