Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 472 of 492 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 7380
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    possibly bothering you for dates she'll get the job done. Sp.
    She's fishing for a dinner and a movie, LOL?

  2. #314

    Shanelle

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/566301905827

    Know if Shanelle is worth it? Pics look good, some old reviews said it was lukewarm. Not sure if anyone seen her recently. Apparently she rooms with Marrilyn? I met Marrilyn so is she the tom boyish lady who takes forever to leave? Becuz that roommate looks nothing like the ad.
    She's always been able to post pretty good picts although the first is Marilyn. Has good makeup skills and I saw one of her pict outfits last time I saw her hanging in rack. That said and I haven't seen her in a while but if you like big but shaking loose coochie baby damage, constant talking, covered everything and possibly bothering you for dates she'll get the job done. Sp.

  3. #313

    That Number

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/164617513768

    I had a dream with her today that was rushed (maybe 8 min bbbbj at most) them made to believe that we would continue later in the day. Then called later and asked for. 8 more donation after I had already donated $.0, but I was more upset about how rude she was over the phone. YMMV, but I will definitely not repeat.
    That number had pictures of Crystal D a week ago now another girl. Pimp?? I know "CD" used to live in Hartford and did massages at one time. It's not someone I'd call again. Very unstable.

  4. #312

    Imho

    The situation you described has not happened to me frequently, but on the occasions that it has I have noticed that girls who use that line about later today I'll make it up to you next time, yada yada yada never really intend to come through for you. They never intend to make it up for you. It's just to get you out the door so they can get on to their fix or they know that the boyfriend or pimp is timing them by the 2nd and we'll have a very bad reaction if they don't rush you out the door. Again it hasn't happened to me many times, but it's always the same M. O. When it does.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/164617513768

    I had a dream with her today that was rushed (maybe 8 min bbbbj at most) them made to believe that we would continue later in the day. Then called later and asked for. 8 more donation after I had already donated $.0, but I was more upset about how rude she was over the phone. YMMV, but I will definitely not repeat.

  5. #311

    Shanelle

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/566301905827

    Know if Shanelle is worth it? Pics look good, some old reviews said it was lukewarm. Not sure if anyone seen her recently. Apparently she rooms with Marrilyn? I met Marrilyn so is she the tom boyish lady who takes forever to leave? Becuz that roommate looks nothing like the ad.

  6. #310

    Emmm Jaaay

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2898269

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emmm-jaa...ngfield-396877

    Any info on her? There was a recent review on them but nothing else. Both ads have a differ number. Anyone can confirm?

  7. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/164617513768

    I had a dream with her today that was rushed (maybe 8 min bbbbj at most) them made to believe that we would continue later in the day. Then called later and asked for. 8 more donation after I had already donated $.0, but I was more upset about how rude she was over the phone. YMMV, but I will definitely not repeat.
    I have never once had a good experience whenever one of these ladies said that we'd continue "later".

  8. #308

    Rude'

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/164617513768

    I had a dream with her today that was rushed (maybe 8 min bbbbj at most) them made to believe that we would continue later in the day. Then called later and asked for. 8 more donation after I had already donated $.0, but I was more upset about how rude she was over the phone. YMMV, but I will definitely not repeat.

  9. #307

    Palmer Lexy

    Anyone have her current number? She hasn't posted in a long time, but she was seeing people UTR as of a few months ago.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-8281/1/130303

  10. #306

    Aila

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    Isla is very sweet it's 1. 4 for the half hour she kisses daty is on the menu everything covered after that she rides and she rides well treat her right very pretty girl.
    Are you talking about this Aila? Just wanted to confirm. Is the incall location secure and discreet? Are there pimps eyeing you?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/560060124315

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/996709665661

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/833636222682

  11. #305

    Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Who is this person doing the escort warnings posts. To have the knowledge about a girl's medical problems, he would have to do blood tests for every one. Plus, if he knows these girls are thieves, he must be losing a lot of money being robbed.
    Not only that. This is the unluckiest guy. It seems like all these woman rob him at his home. Take it with a huge grain of salt. Its a page that has prostitutes and this site apparently lets anything go. USG is the best site for the reviews. Read it there, discuss it here. We may have different experiences, who knows.

  12. #304

    Escort Warnings Guy

    Who is this person doing the escort warnings posts. To have the knowledge about a girl's medical problems, he would have to do blood tests for every one. Plus, if he knows these girls are thieves, he must be losing a lot of money being robbed.

  13. #303

    Aila w

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamelon;401716aila1
    Saw a few old posts for this provider, saw she is still posting. Wasn't sure if anyone saw her recently and how she was? Looks good in pics and offers extras, wanted to check before TOFTT.
    Isla is very sweet it's 1. 4 for the half hour she kisses daty is on the menu everything covered after that she rides and she rides well treat her right very pretty girl.

  14. #302

    Tonya

    Quote Originally Posted by BenignNine  [View Original Post]
    Saw her profile updated with a new review (I don't have a paid membership) but have no idea if she's active again. Some of the pics are very old, I think, but there were a few I didn't recognize.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tonya-es...-england-62398
    Are used to be a regular for a couple of years up until about five months ago. I knew her by the name Amanda. She was very hot, great body, but then something happened. Last time I went and seen her she has lost a significant amount of weight. I asked her how she lost the week and she told me she just wasn't eating that much. I saw a lot of bruising and Minor are scabbing which was alarming.

    Those pictures on a Erotic monkey are old pictures when she was in great shape. I won't repeat have not been back.

    Just my two cents good luck.

  15. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Have you been able to contact her? I tried but no success.
    Not in the last 2-3 weeks despite various attempts, which is unfortunate since she was one of the better providers once you were with her. She'd actually become more reliable recently, seemed to have stopped her unfortunate hobbies and in some programs, making plans for the future etc. So who knows what happened. She had disappeared for some months earlier before her return so she may come back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape