Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24792
    Man. Niko can take a pounding. I can honestly say I was one, if not, the first who probably got a swipe at her meat when she first landed at that place cause I was there shortly before and it was another provider that was there. I remember being introduced to her, I thought she was fair game for a granny, beautiful long hair, proportionate well kept body and nice attitude. She will eat chew on that cock while giving you a colgate smile. First time with her she let me pound away endlessly. I didn't even do any massaging, just sat on the table and her hand was around my neck and settle in between my legs while I started with the tits and ass. Thought I had a good time and went back again just a few short days. She was wearing a nice dress and loved the feeling of just lifting it all and grabbing that ass.

    The drawback. She's gotten loose as hell. After my fourth session I could barely feel anything and I know that feeling too well. I've had some good luck there when they had some rotation but looks like theyve stopped and letting Niko horse ride until she is beaten to a pulp. The other provider is much older and not much of a choice.

    Just wish they could bring back the rotation like when they had this super sweet MILF that was a cock teasing charm. I used to be up there constantly for her but she only lasted a short 2 months.

    Waiting to hear the day they get a new girl because niko not doing it for me but seems like a fan favorite in the community. Ill give her A+ for attitude, A for enthusiasm for wanting to lube the little fella. And B for the Kitty service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Annderson  [View Original Post]
    Niko is upstairs with her older boss. Always CBJ.

    Downstairs I have gotten BBBJ with lily before.

  2. #24791
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Went there also. Drew Wei-Wei, OK looking but sexy, probably 40. Paid 40 for half. The massage was zero, too bad I really wanted it. Mostly ST but for some reason it did not feel very sensual. After the flip topless HJ. Amazing tits, not sure if they were real but amazing, the finish was Russian. Tipped her 40, she wanted 60 but I refused.

    -BH.
    Nice post brotha! Were they big tits? I might check this place out if it's worth and I'll leave a solid review.

  3. #24790
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenWunn  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there was a number change or the place is shut down on Tremont.
    City X Guide has New ad today, same number:

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-11581078

  4. #24789

    Niko is upstairs

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz2580  [View Original Post]
    Is this 1st floor or 2nd floor?
    Niko is upstairs with her older boss. Always CBJ.

    Downstairs I have gotten BBBJ with lily before.

  5. #24788
    Quote Originally Posted by TarBall  [View Original Post]
    Can echo similar experience. Decent massage, decent looking girl with good English, no tease, upsell for standard finish. Not worth repeating when you have to really insist and then pay more than elsewhere for a reluctant finish.
    Same experience. I did call ahead and they asked me if I wanted a girl or a ladyboy. I did not know of this forum back then and I was expecting more. I recall seeing at least 2 other girls there, I wonder if different girls offer different services? Does anyone know?

  6. #24787

    Newport

    Is this 1st floor or 2nd floor?

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy  [View Original Post]
    She did BBBJ? I'm surprised. She has always been pretty strict about using a cover and I've seen her for well over a year.

  7. #24786

    Super Bodywork

    Anyone cute here? I heard Amy is somewhat pretty. Is that true? Last four 5612 in Quin.

    Please let me know if anyone has any tips about the place, never been byt may have to TOFTT.

  8. #24785

    Newport

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy  [View Original Post]
    She did BBBJ? I'm surprised. She has always been pretty strict about using a cover and I've seen her for well over a year.
    Always CBJ for me too!

  9. #24784
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    I assume 80 was the tip. Please confirm.

    -BH.
    Yes it was the tip. . 4 for the HH and another. 8 for services.

  10. #24783
    She did BBBJ? I'm surprised. She has always been pretty strict about using a cover and I've seen her for well over a year.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebackCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Niko here a couple times and she is alright in a pinch for a BBBJ with spit for .8 . Not bad for her age but Has anyone ever seen anyone else at this location that she has with her? Is it worth a visit. Again will share info if you want to PM thanks.

  11. #24782
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebackCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Niko here a couple times and she is alright in a pinch for a BBBJ with spit for .8 . Not bad for her age but Has anyone ever seen anyone else at this location that she has with her? Is it worth a visit. Again will share info if you want to PM thanks.
    Place has been rotating girls for a while Niko has been a constant for about two years I think, I drop in two or three times a year when other options do not work. Have had some MILF types and a rare spinner but it's typically a newbie. Other than Nko the menue varies. For the longest time it was HJ only.

  12. #24781

    Niko

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebackCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Niko here a couple times and she is alright in a pinch for a BBBJ with spit for .8 . Not bad for her age but Has anyone ever seen anyone else at this location that she has with her? Is it worth a visit. Again will share info if you want to PM thanks.
    I assume 80 was the tip. Please confirm.

    -BH.

  13. #24780

    Cherry Blossom and Orange Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    "The girls at Orange Tree pulled down their shirts for me but the juggs weren't big enough".

    Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha.

    DDD-boy111 is a troll, ignore him, but that was really funny.

    -BH.
    Haha dead serious man! I'm just a handsome funny guy enjoying myself. I walked in and told her straight up that I'm looking for big juggs. She took me to a room with the girls and they pulled their shirts down for me. B and C cups. Dboy needs D cups, so I said have a nice day and walked out. If people know of any places with big juggs I will go and check it out and leave a review.

  14. #24779

    251 High

    Quote Originally Posted by CamperVan10  [View Original Post]
    New spot open now. 251 High St.

    Plusses and minuses.

    Nice new clean. Sounded like 4 girls rotating: Wei Wei, Milla, Lily, Amy. Also sound much like 1 Main St H2 Otown. Didn't see the other 3 ladies as they were busy. It is co-located in a building with a popular convenience store, so that is a challenge for anyone local but might be fine with out of towners who don't have any local dealings in that area. Plenty of easy parking and a rear door exit that lets you right out into the lot, but the walk into the spa requires passing store shoppers going in or out. Problem.

    Drew Amy, nothing to look at, below average, but nice personality, English is not good. 1st time visit so opted for 1/2 hour - 40. Decent massage skills. No oil was good, the tease started right away. Undercarriage, boys and rod attended to for around 15 minutes before I was milked to completion on all fours. OTC roaming no problem, nice rack but not interested in anything more. Extras are on the menu, no price quote but CBJ offered. Declined it but it is available. Cleaned up and flipped for an ok front massage with breasts in the face while massaging torso. Good scalp massage and time was up at 25+ minute mark.

    Would repeat to try the other ladies and press the menu further, but I am local and a co-located perp walk-in is prohibitive. Hopefully more feedback from you mongers will further enlighten who is a top choice and who should be bypassed when visiting. Can't say FS is an option or not. Interested in learning more.
    Went there also. Drew Wei-Wei, OK looking but sexy, probably 40. Paid 40 for half. The massage was zero, too bad I really wanted it. Mostly ST but for some reason it did not feel very sensual. After the flip topless HJ. Amazing tits, not sure if they were real but amazing, the finish was Russian. Tipped her 40, she wanted 60 but I refused.

    -BH.

  15. #24778

    Newport ave quin-zee.

    Have seen Niko here a couple times and she is alright in a pinch for a BBBJ with spit for .8 . Not bad for her age but Has anyone ever seen anyone else at this location that she has with her? Is it worth a visit. Again will share info if you want to PM thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape