Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11802

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by RChambers  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen,

    Longtime lurker here. Looking for a good slow BJ and prostate massage. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    Is there anyone in NOVA (or MD for that matter) that's up to the task? I've a post or two that KK might be worth considering, or maybe some of the other Thais?

    Thanks for any pointers.
    While I can't direct you to any particular provider, you're best bet is to explore the Prince George's County MP forum and see what the posts there have to say. That level of service is more consistent in the AMPs across the river than in NoVA. With regard escorts, which are the topic of a different forum than this one for massage parlors, the providers you mentioned (and others) might offer what you seek.

    Even though you're a "longtime lurker" with a nearly zero posting history, here's a link to take you directly to that forum to save you a little time:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports


    You can thank me later, perhaps by posting a report of your experience. It's a little more involved than lurking, but believe it or not it's actually more fun. Good luck and happy hunting.

  2. #11801

    Professional Bodyworks

    Spent an enjoyable hour with "Orange" the other night. Pretty woman, nice body. Nice butt massage, lots of attention to my taint while I was on my stomach and again during the handshake. Can't wait until I'm in the area again for another visit.

  3. #11800

    Prostate Massage and BJ

    Hello Gentlemen,

    Longtime lurker here. Looking for a good slow BJ and prostate massage. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    I've tried the following:

    Coco at CA in GB- She's hot, willing to do anything, fun, flirty and dirty talks.

    Jenny at Roger Bacon #6- She really likes butts, and seems to pay great attention to what she's doing. I'm very appreciative of her attention. Gives a good firm massage with standard NOVA finish plus p-massage. She got prettier and prettier as things progressed. I like her a lot and I'll be back, though it's not quite what I'm looking for.

    Kay (Thai) - gave a great massage and was willing to do anything, but gone now.

    Stephanie with the tattoos- She was kind of. Quirky, but absolutely the best at it. Period. She paid special attention to the "prostate" and "massage" portions of the exercise, slow and purposeful. Explained that she had special training in the subject, and I believe her. Knew exactly what I liked, and had me almost passing out every time. Unfortunately, she seems to have left too.

    Is there anyone in NOVA (or MD for that matter) that's up to the task? I've a post or two that KK might be worth considering, or maybe some of the other Thais?

    Thanks for any pointers.

  4. #11799

    Closer to DC

    By chance, I was looking at the old rolodex and reached out to Sharon. She's inside the beltway now.

    Nice chat, it had been a while since I'd been on her table. Not much has changed, decent massage, followed by 'what do you want'?

    "Moon River". Nice shower after. Out the door in 60 +/- minutes.

  5. #11798

    Closer to DC

    By chance, I was looking at the old rolodex and reached out to Sharon. She's inside the beltway now.

    Nice chat, it had been a while since I'd been on her table. Not much has changed, decent massage, followed by 'what do you want'?

    Didn't expect "Moon River". Nice shower after. Out the door in 60 +/- minutes.

  6. #11797

    Latin Touch (FHOH) - Leah

    Based on previous reviews I had a dream re Latin Touch. I drew Leah and below is the summary of my experience.

    Venue. Very professional and clean. High end spa like. University building with plenty of parking and traffic to be non suspicious.

    Massage. Leah was so so at best in this aspect. I was a little disappointed, as the Gallows rd experiences set the bar much higher on the actual massage. The lotion she used was more like a paste that pulled leg hair.

    Leah is blonde, guessing late 30's early 40's. Not hard on the eyes, def above AMP standards. She is onen minded and easy to converse with.

    Topless Nova finish, not writing home about it but it got the job done and I left smiling. All in all. Repeat is questionable as I like a better massage. Obviously YMMV.

    Happy dreams.

  7. #11796

    PV Places Respondent?

    A recent respondent to my review of the some of the PV places asked me a question, but his mailbox is full. I hate to spam here or reveal even the handle publicly, but it begins with B and B has written me a few times in the last week.

  8. #11795

    Thai Jewel

    Went to see one of my ATF Thai Jewel aka Bella / BB. The old number I had wasn't working and after doing some research I found an ad on the backpage poor spin off bedpage and found her. To my surprise she told me she had got evicted and lost pretty much everything but the clothes she was wearing and is currently housed with Luna and the other Thai providers. She told me she lost all previous customer contacts and was starting from scratch. I've always enjoyed her massages, as an independent she provides a legit massage and then any extras you prefer from HJ, BJ, and FS. Good at taking direction and overall makes you leave happy. Sucks that the destruction of backpage has hit independents like her hard. So I'm writing this review if there's anyone of her regulars on here who lost her contact info and was looking to reconnect or anyone who hasn't experienced Thai Jewel. Definitely a recommend.

    Her ad with phone number is listed here: https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-nov...359032/6449644.

  9. #11794

    Poor massage

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbB  [View Original Post]
    You got everything you asked for, so why did you state that you would not repeat?
    I like a good massage plus some extras but the massage is primary.

  10. #11793
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Rusty. Did you see her post on AdultSearch? https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1336031.

    Looks promising.
    29 years old my ass! Haha.

    But probably a still legit (as in quality) massage.

    Eager to get a report!

  11. #11792

    We mongers need to keep prices reasonable

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its I'm getting snowed, but most places I have been the girls expect more like 80 for Nova with roaming. YMMV of course. Where can you go where girls are happy with 60 $ I should go there. Cheers.
    I haven't been to a Northern Virginia AMP in a few years, but I wouldn't expect to pay more than 40 for standard NOVA or 50 if her top is off and the provider allows significant roaming. I would only expect to pay more if I received BJ or FS, both of which are rare in AMP's this side of the Potomac. We mongers need to do what we can to keep prices reasonable or else the hobby will become too expensive for all but the richest mongers. Heed the advice that other mongers have shared and don't bring any more money than you expect to spend.

  12. #11791

    Why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRose  [View Original Post]
    About a week and half ago I called the # for 300 Broad St. FC. They said come and call when I got there. I did and was directed to another hotel about 5 min away (more upscale) and given a room #. I was met by a taller japanese women late 20's my guess. Said her name was Mandy. When we finished negotiating and fee paid we both got into the same costume. I picked it because I wanted to try shower together interesting but I prefer a TS. She asked what I wanted and I said lets start with a nice massage, obviously from the location there was no massage table just what comes in a motel room. I after a little while of weird rubbing I offered to show her how to do a massage which I did. Then we explored one another for awhile. For our agreed on price for massage everything seemed to be on the menu at least everything I asked for and she provided. No cover no minimum. Total damage 2. I would not repeat.
    You got everything you asked for, so why did you state that you would not repeat?

  13. #11790

    No way!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its I'm getting snowed, but most places I have been the girls expect more like 80 for Nova with roaming. YMMV of course. Where can you go where girls are happy with 60 $ I should go there. Cheers.
    Snowed:

    No way should standard NOVA be 80. You are falling for someone who is trained to negotiate when she has you by the small head. Price is a game to them. They know what is fair and they know price psychology. They do it 5 to 20 times a day! You negotiate price at an AMP maybe 1 to 4 times a month? . or less.

    She is taught to ask at least 3 times for high dollars and their asian culture is a negotiating environment. We are typically at a disavantage just walking in the door.

    You have to use negotiating tactics too. Just laugh and nicely say 40, or 50 with top off. . . At least 3 times. . Very nicely with a big smile. (Practice in a mirror before if this is hard for you.) If all else fails, say just regular massage as already paid for. Then she knows she lost and might be facing a 10 or 20 tip and will probably say ok.

    Sales managers in teach sales people to ask for the order at least 3 times before expecting an order. AMP gals have been through this negotiation course and have nothing to lose. As they say, "You don't get, what you don't ask for". -Goes both ways.

    And always treat them with respect and a smile and if you need resolve NEVER go in with more than you want to spend anyway, so you can't lose! Remember who wears the balls. And as they say, "He with the gold, rules".

    Just try it.

    HG2.

  14. #11789

    Prices are going up

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its I'm getting snowed, but most places I have been the girls expect more like 80 for Nova with roaming. YMMV of course. Where can you go where girls are happy with 60 $ I should go there. Cheers.
    I am sure that you are correct and that massage girls are wanting as much as they can get for a standard NOVA finish. That's why I have decided that it is not a good value and am looking elsewhere. In Maryland, I have given 40 for FS. There was no massage, but I left very satisfied.

  15. #11788

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RobIvan  [View Original Post]
    Screening is simple (non-existent). Seems like they will take anyone.

    On that note, had a chance to see Sasha at Eden. Run to see her. Knock out. Start off with a nice rub, flip, sensual ending. Nice clean room.
    Especially for the tip on Sasha. Will give a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape