Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,386 to 20,400 of 32176
-
11-13-18 12:38 #11791Senior Member

Posts: 1299We mongers need to keep prices reasonable
I haven't been to a Northern Virginia AMP in a few years, but I wouldn't expect to pay more than 40 for standard NOVA or 50 if her top is off and the provider allows significant roaming. I would only expect to pay more if I received BJ or FS, both of which are rare in AMP's this side of the Potomac. We mongers need to do what we can to keep prices reasonable or else the hobby will become too expensive for all but the richest mongers. Heed the advice that other mongers have shared and don't bring any more money than you expect to spend.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 11:08 #11790Senior Member

Posts: 93Why not?
You got everything you asked for, so why did you state that you would not repeat?
Originally Posted by OldManRose
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 08:19 #11789Banned Member

Posts: 392No way!
Snowed:
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
No way should standard NOVA be 80. You are falling for someone who is trained to negotiate when she has you by the small head. Price is a game to them. They know what is fair and they know price psychology. They do it 5 to 20 times a day! You negotiate price at an AMP maybe 1 to 4 times a month? . or less.
She is taught to ask at least 3 times for high dollars and their asian culture is a negotiating environment. We are typically at a disavantage just walking in the door.
You have to use negotiating tactics too. Just laugh and nicely say 40, or 50 with top off. . . At least 3 times. . Very nicely with a big smile. (Practice in a mirror before if this is hard for you.) If all else fails, say just regular massage as already paid for. Then she knows she lost and might be facing a 10 or 20 tip and will probably say ok.
Sales managers in teach sales people to ask for the order at least 3 times before expecting an order. AMP gals have been through this negotiation course and have nothing to lose. As they say, "You don't get, what you don't ask for". -Goes both ways.
And always treat them with respect and a smile and if you need resolve NEVER go in with more than you want to spend anyway, so you can't lose! Remember who wears the balls. And as they say, "He with the gold, rules".
Just try it.
HG2.
-
11-13-18 07:53 #11788Banned Member

Posts: 29Prices are going up
I am sure that you are correct and that massage girls are wanting as much as they can get for a standard NOVA finish. That's why I have decided that it is not a good value and am looking elsewhere. In Maryland, I have given 40 for FS. There was no massage, but I left very satisfied.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 06:24 #11787Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks
Especially for the tip on Sasha. Will give a try.
Originally Posted by RobIvan
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 06:17 #11786Senior Member

Posts: 197My experience is that the rates are going up
Maybe its I'm getting snowed, but most places I have been the girls expect more like 80 for Nova with roaming. YMMV of course. Where can you go where girls are happy with 60 $ I should go there. Cheers.
Originally Posted by JonWan
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 23:50 #11785Senior Member

Posts: 42Screening is simple (non-existent). Seems like they will take anyone.
Originally Posted by Johnnyjeffers
[View Original Post]
On that note, had a chance to see Sasha at Eden. Run to see her. Knock out. Start off with a nice rub, flip, sensual ending. Nice clean room.
-
11-12-18 18:25 #11784Senior Member

Posts: 197Tips at a personal viewing
For the standard service, they do not expect tips.
Originally Posted by ShoRyuKen
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 16:12 #11783Senior Member

Posts: 427Question -- later in the evening options?
My current work schedule has put a crimp in my hobbying, as I frequently do not finish the workday until 9:30-10:00 pm (in Fairfax).
I would like to find a few NoVA AMP or independent options for later-at-night appointment (like 10:30 pm For an hour). I am aware of two independents who at least advertise they accept late clients. Not interested in a hotel-meeting / escort.
Appreciate any recommendations.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
11-12-18 10:02 #11782Senior Member

Posts: 85Looks like the Thai lady named Kat that operates out of the fair lakes area.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 07:58 #11781Senior Member

Posts: 118West Springfield Spa
Stoped by 3rd dream and my ATF has the day off other ladies are nice but not great. I will call ahead next time. PM me for further details.
-
11-11-18 18:33 #11780Regular Member

Posts: 20I haven't tried them, but most likely YES.
Originally Posted by WxMan1
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 22:28 #11779Regular Member

Posts: 12Do these type of places expect a "tip" in addition to the $120?
Originally Posted by Johnnyjeffers
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 18:30 #11778Senior Member

Posts: 103Broad St FC
About a week and half ago I called the # for 300 Broad St. FC. They said come and call when I got there. I did and was directed to another hotel about 5 min away (more upscale) and given a room #. I was met by a taller japanese women late 20's my guess. Said her name was Mandy. When we finished negotiating and fee paid we both got into the same costume. I picked it because I wanted to try shower together interesting but I prefer a TS. She asked what I wanted and I said lets start with a nice massage, obviously from the location there was no massage table just what comes in a motel room. I after a little while of weird rubbing I offered to show her how to do a massage which I did. Then we explored one another for awhile. For our agreed on price for massage everything seemed to be on the menu at least everything I asked for and she provided. No cover no minimum. Total damage 2. I would not repeat.
-
11-10-18 18:15 #11777Senior Member

Posts: 103New provider ST Arl.
Went to ST today as I needed a good massage and. MS gave me new provider said 1st day 1st customer. Her name is Happy but not the one from Pine Tree, or an ex angel or a few other places I could name. She was maybe 5'4" about 110 - 20 with a pleasing look. I am not the President so I do not like to rate the body or face of someone I am hiring to provide a service.
TS was above average I came out very clean and no parts were left unattended to. I like a hard massage and I got one. She used her hands, forearms, straddled and used her knees just what I needed. She used a hot towel on my back for awhile and massaged through it. When it came to the light touch she told me to turn over and asked what I wanted. I said we should be dressed the same and I want everything short of FS. That was fine with her and she got ready. I massaged her for a while and then on the flip gave what I would receive later. When she finished with me she went back to massaging until the hour was up. I will repeat. Damage house plus 1 it was what I offered.












Reply With Quote




