Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11789

    No way!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its I'm getting snowed, but most places I have been the girls expect more like 80 for Nova with roaming. YMMV of course. Where can you go where girls are happy with 60 $ I should go there. Cheers.
    Snowed:

    No way should standard NOVA be 80. You are falling for someone who is trained to negotiate when she has you by the small head. Price is a game to them. They know what is fair and they know price psychology. They do it 5 to 20 times a day! You negotiate price at an AMP maybe 1 to 4 times a month? . or less.

    She is taught to ask at least 3 times for high dollars and their asian culture is a negotiating environment. We are typically at a disavantage just walking in the door.

    You have to use negotiating tactics too. Just laugh and nicely say 40, or 50 with top off. . . At least 3 times. . Very nicely with a big smile. (Practice in a mirror before if this is hard for you.) If all else fails, say just regular massage as already paid for. Then she knows she lost and might be facing a 10 or 20 tip and will probably say ok.

    Sales managers in teach sales people to ask for the order at least 3 times before expecting an order. AMP gals have been through this negotiation course and have nothing to lose. As they say, "You don't get, what you don't ask for". -Goes both ways.

    And always treat them with respect and a smile and if you need resolve NEVER go in with more than you want to spend anyway, so you can't lose! Remember who wears the balls. And as they say, "He with the gold, rules".

    Just try it.

    HG2.

  2. #11788

    Prices are going up

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its I'm getting snowed, but most places I have been the girls expect more like 80 for Nova with roaming. YMMV of course. Where can you go where girls are happy with 60 $ I should go there. Cheers.
    I am sure that you are correct and that massage girls are wanting as much as they can get for a standard NOVA finish. That's why I have decided that it is not a good value and am looking elsewhere. In Maryland, I have given 40 for FS. There was no massage, but I left very satisfied.

  3. #11787

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RobIvan  [View Original Post]
    Screening is simple (non-existent). Seems like they will take anyone.

    On that note, had a chance to see Sasha at Eden. Run to see her. Knock out. Start off with a nice rub, flip, sensual ending. Nice clean room.
    Especially for the tip on Sasha. Will give a try.

  4. #11786

    My experience is that the rates are going up

    Maybe its I'm getting snowed, but most places I have been the girls expect more like 80 for Nova with roaming. YMMV of course. Where can you go where girls are happy with 60 $ I should go there. Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonWan  [View Original Post]
    I have not spent much time in Maryland, so most of my experience has been in NOVA. Lately, I have not been to AMPs, since I do not really need therapy for my tight muscles and since AMPs are not a good value when it comes to stress relief. I much prefer FS with an escort.

    House fee: 60,70 or 80.

    NOVA finish: 40.

    NOVA finish with roaming, touching: 40 or 50.

    NOVA finish with advanced roaming and FITY: 50.

    In nova, FS can happen in an AMP, but it is rare.

    Again, I would rather take my 120 and give it to an escort, but that is my preference.

  5. #11785
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyjeffers  [View Original Post]
    What are Eden's Models screening procedures. I've been interested is using the service but don't care for providing personal info to services.

    Thanks.
    Screening is simple (non-existent). Seems like they will take anyone.

    On that note, had a chance to see Sasha at Eden. Run to see her. Knock out. Start off with a nice rub, flip, sensual ending. Nice clean room.

  6. #11784

    Tips at a personal viewing

    For the standard service, they do not expect tips.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoRyuKen  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried them, but most likely YES.

  7. #11783

    Question -- later in the evening options?

    My current work schedule has put a crimp in my hobbying, as I frequently do not finish the workday until 9:30-10:00 pm (in Fairfax).

    I would like to find a few NoVA AMP or independent options for later-at-night appointment (like 10:30 pm For an hour). I am aware of two independents who at least advertise they accept late clients. Not interested in a hotel-meeting / escort.

    Appreciate any recommendations.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  8. #11782
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says relaxing massage head to toe, front and back. And her 1 hour price is in line with other local Thai providers who offer a standard Nova with a full body massage. She might be worth a shot to TOFTT to see how it ends up.
    Looks like the Thai lady named Kat that operates out of the fair lakes area.

  9. #11781

    West Springfield Spa

    Stoped by 3rd dream and my ATF has the day off other ladies are nice but not great. I will call ahead next time. PM me for further details.

  10. #11780
    Quote Originally Posted by WxMan1  [View Original Post]
    Do these type of places expect a "tip" in addition to the $120?
    I haven't tried them, but most likely YES.

  11. #11779
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyjeffers  [View Original Post]
    What are Eden's Models screening procedures. I've been interested is using the service but don't care for providing personal info to services.

    Thanks.
    Do these type of places expect a "tip" in addition to the $120?

  12. #11778

    Broad St FC

    About a week and half ago I called the # for 300 Broad St. FC. They said come and call when I got there. I did and was directed to another hotel about 5 min away (more upscale) and given a room #. I was met by a taller japanese women late 20's my guess. Said her name was Mandy. When we finished negotiating and fee paid we both got into the same costume. I picked it because I wanted to try shower together interesting but I prefer a TS. She asked what I wanted and I said lets start with a nice massage, obviously from the location there was no massage table just what comes in a motel room. I after a little while of weird rubbing I offered to show her how to do a massage which I did. Then we explored one another for awhile. For our agreed on price for massage everything seemed to be on the menu at least everything I asked for and she provided. No cover no minimum. Total damage 2. I would not repeat.

  13. #11777

    New provider ST Arl.

    Went to ST today as I needed a good massage and. MS gave me new provider said 1st day 1st customer. Her name is Happy but not the one from Pine Tree, or an ex angel or a few other places I could name. She was maybe 5'4" about 110 - 20 with a pleasing look. I am not the President so I do not like to rate the body or face of someone I am hiring to provide a service.

    TS was above average I came out very clean and no parts were left unattended to. I like a hard massage and I got one. She used her hands, forearms, straddled and used her knees just what I needed. She used a hot towel on my back for awhile and massaged through it. When it came to the light touch she told me to turn over and asked what I wanted. I said we should be dressed the same and I want everything short of FS. That was fine with her and she got ready. I massaged her for a while and then on the flip gave what I would receive later. When she finished with me she went back to massaging until the hour was up. I will repeat. Damage house plus 1 it was what I offered.

  14. #11776

    Linly.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says relaxing massage head to toe, front and back. And her 1 hour price is in line with other local Thai providers who offer a standard Nova with a full body massage. She might be worth a shot to TOFTT to see how it ends up.
    Rusty. Did you see her post on AdultSearch? https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1336031.

    Looks promising.

  15. #11775

    Any info on Sheba from Massagefinder?

    If anyone has any info, I would really appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape