Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 18215
-
11-15-18 13:50 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 34Contact.
Could you please PM me your contact info?
Originally Posted by SophiaUtr
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 09:03 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 74Sophia
I had the pleasure of meeting this hot woman yesterday morning and wow, she'll wear ya out. Can't wait for my nest opportunity.
-
11-15-18 06:35 #4188Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you
Thank you Happy! I am looking Forward to seeing you real soon!
Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia
[View Original Post]
Xoxo.
Sophia.
-
11-14-18 16:21 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 217UTR Sophia
I concur for sure -.
Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 12:05 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
For sure one of the best providers in Orlando 👍.
Originally Posted by SophiaUtr
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 10:02 #4185Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you
You are so sweet Thank you Bucky!
Originally Posted by BuckyBuck
[View Original Post]
Xoxo.
Sophia.
-
11-14-18 10:00 #4184Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you
Thank you for understanding My crazy schedule LOL! Always happy to see you.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Xoxo.
Sophia.
-
11-14-18 02:12 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 66Never had drinks with her, as I usually visit her earlier in the day. But she is a gem. Wish more were like her.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 02:07 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 123Kandi
Visited Kandi yesterday evening. Coms were great nice clean incall. Drove down from Jax so worth the drive. She did not disappoint just my type pretty face big breasts nice thick legs and Beautiful ass. Got sat on the coach got to know each other then off to the bed room for fun. She is a great kisser but let me tell you if you know how to finger her the right way OMG she is a gusher I have never seen so much liquid come out of a woman I was holding hand over her and let it drip on her she got turned on and was sucking her juices off my fingers I lost count after 10 times how many times she came. She then gave a great BBBJ which led to finishing in cowgirl. Left a huge puddle on the bed she had to wash every thing. HaHa! Will be back to see her again. If any of you see her treat her well.
-
11-13-18 18:54 #4181Regular Member

Posts: 10How to meet her?
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 16:59 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 105What area of town?
East, West, or Downtown? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 12:36 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 1170Naughty boy
Try today, she told me she was getting an incall these days LOL.
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 11:50 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 968Man, you always get her. No luck, tried reaching but no response.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 06:00 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sophia UTR
I saw Sophia over the weekend. Man this is one woman I never get tired of seeing. I called her she told me she was really busy running around with the kids but if she could get away she would let me know. A few hours later Sophia let me Know she could see me but it would be late in the evening, I told her no problem. Sure enough she showed up looking super sexy and smelling great we. Had a couple of drinks and then the fun began. I won't bore you with all the details she has been reviewed many times. Just know that she doesn't disappoint. No drama, just a sexy muse!
Play safe.
Orlo69.
-
11-13-18 03:13 #4176Banned Member

Posts: 606Hope is back.
All American tall amazon, thick and busty pawg back in town offering sensual and denial massage (if that's your thing). Six dubs get you an hour by the pool. You fellas know what to do, as usual not sure how long she'll be here visiting so get while the getting is good.










Reply With Quote




