Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8926
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmong  [View Original Post]
    Well after a good past experience Teri did a complete 180 today with a planned cash and dash -.

    Be very careful and no more money upfront of course. She planned
    Yes the MILF -.
    Details, brother! We need details!

  2. #8925

    Denise off fairfax

    Just got a text from her, she is available today only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_5bec1e9da1dcd1.92126433_258e4574e1a6ab1ca4d970ac5b8c6f89c51846248996c6234c524cffbf8dbcb0.jpg‎  

  3. #8924

    Teri near airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmong  [View Original Post]
    Well after a good past experience Teri did a complete 180 today with a planned cash and dash -.

    Be very careful and no more money upfront of course. She planned it.

    Yes the MILF -.
    Damn dude sorry to hear that. She has always been a great provider, don't understand why that kinda shit happens. Can you tell us more about when and where this happened. She's always been dependable hate to just write her off the list.

  4. #8923

    Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    Smh damn that's messed up sorry to hear what happen to you.
    Sorry, man. She texted me all day that she needs help to pay for something. I kinda ignored it bc she does it weekly that she needs help paying for "blank". She will not accept help from you unless its cash. That was the red flag for me.

  5. #8922
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmong  [View Original Post]
    Well after a good past experience Teri did a complete 180 today with a planned cash and dash -.

    Be very careful and no more money upfront of course. She planned it.

    Yes the MILF -.
    Smh damn that's messed up sorry to hear what happen to you.

  6. #8921

    Teri. MILF by Airport and Mechnicsville. CASH AND Dash. Beware

    Well after a good past experience Teri did a complete 180 today with a planned cash and dash -.

    Be very careful and no more money upfront of course. She planned it.

    Yes the MILF -.

  7. #8920

    Bbw Yoki

    I've seen Yoki in the past with mixed feelings about service. But since she's been back I'm digging her. I've had great service chillen and talking during my last couple visits. So if like a bbw with a big booty and nice boobs then check her. Remember YMMV, everything covered but good value.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-3628/1/414365

  8. #8919

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Small blonde girl she claims to take any size included anal I don't sure there is any review of her doing anal

    .
    Wow! Is there contact info to be had for her? She's definitely my type. PM if so. Thanks!

  9. #8918

    Gold Pussy Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I had no luck in the past weeks very dry and also I hadn't all the cash the this ladies asked tayrin 500 for hour and kay time ago quoted me 400 for half hour so I had to excused myself and decline the request to this ladies but now I got the $ so if some one have a regular that might need few hounders extra I'm with the $ ready to go but nothing over 400.
    Some of these provider's lost there damn minds smh.

  10. #8917

    Just curious

    I don't going to ask for you wasting your valuable time to reply and share a clue about this one but is she still around?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 46012CF5-8E4A-4FAB-8F0B-E10A57A2877B.jpg‎  

  11. #8916

    Does someone hAs anything that you no use this days

    I had no luck in the past weeks very dry and also I hadn't all the cash the this ladies asked tayrin 500 for hour and kay time ago quoted me 400 for half hour so I had to excused myself and decline the request to this ladies but now I got the $ so if some one have a regular that might need few hounders extra I'm with the $ ready to go but nothing over 400.

  12. #8915

    The ass no lie

    939/ cuatro, cuatro, siete o-:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B1DF2367-D3DB-4CF8-95D6-AEDF7B8364BD.jpeg‎   C8667F54-2AF6-4248-9B87-0EE0A3A1000E.jpeg‎   0963E388-845D-4983-AA01-3DBCD763EADB.jpg‎  

  13. #8914

    Kay

    Small blonde girl she claims to take any size included anal I don't sure there is any review of her doing anal

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Kay the older woman, blonde, living between the Downtown Expressway and Byrd park in the Fan? She's still around.
    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52BDBC80-314B-479E-BDD0-A1371A294AE0.jpeg‎  

  14. #8913

    Treasure

    I decided to give her a try based on her pics on stg. Very soft talker and almost no tits. Bad baby damage. Worst I've ever seen. Only reason I saw her was she came off her rate. Asked me to pick up condoms and I offered her her regular rate if she'd go uncovered. She went for it so I picked up the covers so she could see other guys.

    She claimed she was GFE but was nowhere near it not a bad bbj got me into the moment. She hopped on but want really into it so I rolled her over and pounded one out.

    I won't repeat. Not really my cup of tea. Happy hunting.

  15. #8912

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by GxldxnC  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-0671/1/413580 Seems up my alley but the way she texts is a little off.
    Somethings not right and she has ads in several places at the same time. I decided to take a pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape