Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11787

    My experience is that the rates are going up

    Maybe its I'm getting snowed, but most places I have been the girls expect more like 80 for Nova with roaming. YMMV of course. Where can you go where girls are happy with 60 $ I should go there. Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonWan  [View Original Post]
    I have not spent much time in Maryland, so most of my experience has been in NOVA. Lately, I have not been to AMPs, since I do not really need therapy for my tight muscles and since AMPs are not a good value when it comes to stress relief. I much prefer FS with an escort.

    House fee: 60,70 or 80.

    NOVA finish: 40.

    NOVA finish with roaming, touching: 40 or 50.

    NOVA finish with advanced roaming and FITY: 50.

    In nova, FS can happen in an AMP, but it is rare.

    Again, I would rather take my 120 and give it to an escort, but that is my preference.

  2. #11786
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyjeffers  [View Original Post]
    What are Eden's Models screening procedures. I've been interested is using the service but don't care for providing personal info to services.

    Thanks.
    Screening is simple (non-existent). Seems like they will take anyone.

    On that note, had a chance to see Sasha at Eden. Run to see her. Knock out. Start off with a nice rub, flip, sensual ending. Nice clean room.

  3. #11785

    Tips at a personal viewing

    For the standard service, they do not expect tips.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoRyuKen  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried them, but most likely YES.

  4. #11784

    Question -- later in the evening options?

    My current work schedule has put a crimp in my hobbying, as I frequently do not finish the workday until 9:30-10:00 pm (in Fairfax).

    I would like to find a few NoVA AMP or independent options for later-at-night appointment (like 10:30 pm For an hour). I am aware of two independents who at least advertise they accept late clients. Not interested in a hotel-meeting / escort.

    Appreciate any recommendations.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  5. #11783
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says relaxing massage head to toe, front and back. And her 1 hour price is in line with other local Thai providers who offer a standard Nova with a full body massage. She might be worth a shot to TOFTT to see how it ends up.
    Looks like the Thai lady named Kat that operates out of the fair lakes area.

  6. #11782

    West Springfield Spa

    Stoped by 3rd dream and my ATF has the day off other ladies are nice but not great. I will call ahead next time. PM me for further details.

  7. #11781
    Quote Originally Posted by WxMan1  [View Original Post]
    Do these type of places expect a "tip" in addition to the $120?
    I haven't tried them, but most likely YES.

  8. #11780
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyjeffers  [View Original Post]
    What are Eden's Models screening procedures. I've been interested is using the service but don't care for providing personal info to services.

    Thanks.
    Do these type of places expect a "tip" in addition to the $120?

  9. #11779

    Broad St FC

    About a week and half ago I called the # for 300 Broad St. FC. They said come and call when I got there. I did and was directed to another hotel about 5 min away (more upscale) and given a room #. I was met by a taller japanese women late 20's my guess. Said her name was Mandy. When we finished negotiating and fee paid we both got into the same costume. I picked it because I wanted to try shower together interesting but I prefer a TS. She asked what I wanted and I said lets start with a nice massage, obviously from the location there was no massage table just what comes in a motel room. I after a little while of weird rubbing I offered to show her how to do a massage which I did. Then we explored one another for awhile. For our agreed on price for massage everything seemed to be on the menu at least everything I asked for and she provided. No cover no minimum. Total damage 2. I would not repeat.

  10. #11778

    New provider ST Arl.

    Went to ST today as I needed a good massage and. MS gave me new provider said 1st day 1st customer. Her name is Happy but not the one from Pine Tree, or an ex angel or a few other places I could name. She was maybe 5'4" about 110 - 20 with a pleasing look. I am not the President so I do not like to rate the body or face of someone I am hiring to provide a service.

    TS was above average I came out very clean and no parts were left unattended to. I like a hard massage and I got one. She used her hands, forearms, straddled and used her knees just what I needed. She used a hot towel on my back for awhile and massaged through it. When it came to the light touch she told me to turn over and asked what I wanted. I said we should be dressed the same and I want everything short of FS. That was fine with her and she got ready. I massaged her for a while and then on the flip gave what I would receive later. When she finished with me she went back to massaging until the hour was up. I will repeat. Damage house plus 1 it was what I offered.

  11. #11777

    Linly.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says relaxing massage head to toe, front and back. And her 1 hour price is in line with other local Thai providers who offer a standard Nova with a full body massage. She might be worth a shot to TOFTT to see how it ends up.
    Rusty. Did you see her post on AdultSearch? https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1336031.

    Looks promising.

  12. #11776

    Any info on Sheba from Massagefinder?

    If anyone has any info, I would really appreciate it.

  13. #11775

    Her Pictures do Look familiar.

    Her ad says relaxing massage head to toe, front and back. And her 1 hour price is in line with other local Thai providers who offer a standard Nova with a full body massage. She might be worth a shot to TOFTT to see how it ends up.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36961/

    Something about these pics. In the past? Thai with oil / deep massage can be good.

    Anyway, any intel?

  14. #11774

    Eden mod ls

    Quote Originally Posted by Surferdrew2001  [View Original Post]
    I had a good experience with Eden Models about a month ago. $120 for a half hour nude body rub with a friendly cute young chick who gave a great HJ at the end. She allowed my hands to roam, but only "open palm" no insertions. She didn't try to up sell, and I got the feeling that the session went well because I respected her limits.

    I can't remember her name but checked the website and she's gone anyhow. But I think it was representative of the experience there. I'd go back, because I think it's a better experience than an AMP. But that's just my opinion.
    What are Eden's Models screening procedures. I've been interested is using the service but don't care for providing personal info to services.

    Thanks.

  15. #11773

    Oriental Massage

    I will admit, sometimes I have visited an AMP where my experience was about equal to taking a match and burning the money in my wallet.

    I visited Oriental Massage in Manassas. Sandy was my provider. Real nice personality (smiling, happy), petite Chinese older woman. As I laid down on the table, she immediately started the soft touch and commented how nice my body was. After several minutes of this, I flipped and she began the noVA. I told her to take it slow and tease me and edge me, which she did. After about 15 or 17 minutes, I exploded. She cleaned me up and that was it. No massage. On top of that, she had this twitch about her arms and I don't think she has all of her marbles there. A couple short of a six-pack. A few screws loose. You get the idea. I don't know, I found her to be a little odd in her mannerisms. Anyway, 40 for the half hour, 40 for tip. I might as well just took the 80 and burned it. On the plus side, she knows how to edge me which I enjoy, better than being jackhammered like a lot of providers want to do to get it over with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape