Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 930 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 750 800 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 13940
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3455
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../27332882/7429

    100 for 30.

    Huge naturals.

    She is bigger now than the pics.

    Wanted more money for different positions.

    That's a turnoff, won't repeat.

  2. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'd like your suggestion of two also please.

    Thanks!

    YYZ.
    Can I also get those suggestions.

  3. #3453

    I second

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    The list you've found are not worth it. I will pm you a suggestion or two.
    Hey, I'd like your suggestion of two also please.

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

  4. #3452

    I second

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    I'd probably avoid all of them. I've seen reports on most as being either fake or bad service. Elizabeth Layne is an excellent choice as another poster mentioned. Look up Kathrenn on massage republic. She's on massage republic and Mojo once in awhile with universally positive reviews.
    The list you've found are not worth it. I will pm you a suggestion or two.

  5. #3451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox9  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I will be in town next week and was hoping someone can give me some feedback on the following ladies:

    Linda.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...l/455303685810

    Gloria -.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...t/644374906347

    Ronni.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/374681663209

    Debbie.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...n/105246688816

    Trisha.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...s/759044135143

    Brunette.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/374681663209

    Obviously I like them mature and natural. Any help you can be on any of these ladies is greatly appreciated. If there are others that you'd suggest, please do.

    Thanks, Fox.
    T's obvious you didn't do any homework and your asking others to do it for you? All you have to do is google search the pics and the numbers and you will see you'd be wasting your time just search on this site RTFF's in every thread look for reviewed ladies and then you'll be on the right direction.

  6. #3450

    Any reviews


  7. #3449
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox9  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I will be in town next week and was hoping someone can give me some feedback on the following ladies:

    Linda.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...l/455303685810

    Gloria -.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...t/644374906347

    Ronni.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/374681663209

    Debbie.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...n/105246688816

    Trisha.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...s/759044135143

    Brunette.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/374681663209

    Obviously I like them mature and natural. Any help you can be on any of these ladies is greatly appreciated. If there are others that you'd suggest, please do.

    Thanks, Fox.
    I'd probably avoid all of them. I've seen reports on most as being either fake or bad service. Elizabeth Layne is an excellent choice as another poster mentioned. Look up Kathrenn on massage republic. She's on massage republic and Mojo once in awhile with universally positive reviews.

  8. #3448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    No, but

    I don't know any of those but Elizabeth Layne who advertises on the sister site is a sure bet, fasten your seat belt, could write a book, more mature SP Las Vegas legend.

    Play safe,

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox9  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I will be in town next week and was hoping someone can give me some feedback on the following ladies:

    Linda.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...l/455303685810

    Gloria -.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...t/644374906347

    Ronni.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/374681663209

    Debbie.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...n/105246688816

    Trisha.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...s/759044135143

    Brunette.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/374681663209

    Obviously I like them mature and natural. Any help you can be on any of these ladies is greatly appreciated. If there are others that you'd suggest, please do.

    Thanks, Fox.

  9. #3447

    Vegas visit

    Hello all, I will be in town next week and was hoping someone can give me some feedback on the following ladies:

    Linda.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...l/455303685810

    Gloria -.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...t/644374906347

    Ronni.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/374681663209

    Debbie.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...n/105246688816

    Trisha.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...s/759044135143

    Brunette.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/374681663209

    Obviously I like them mature and natural. Any help you can be on any of these ladies is greatly appreciated. If there are others that you'd suggest, please do.

    Thanks, Fox.

  10. #3446

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    I texted Kathryn to come over to my hotel room. Screening was easy and the hot pocket was over within the hour. She walks in and give a great nice strong hug. She is a energizer Bunny🐰 from the second she walks in until she leaves. High energy all the way with a solid good attitude. Talkative and her chest is to die for. We treated me like a King 🤴 and drained me dry. Guys don't waste your time with the fake ones here in Vegas. She is 1000% the Bomb. Read her reviews and her rate info on the links.

    https://switter.at/web/accounts/2554

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/misskathrynlee
    Glad you enjoyed her company. However she better have an all out bomb menu for the rate she wants. That's an agency donation.

  11. #3445

    Help appreciated!

    I'll be in LV later this month and looking for a good sensual, B2 B provider. I saw a girl that was a tantra provider a couple of times and can't rinse her anymore. Don't remember her name, but she was easy to find on BP. She was a really cute blonde, that had a picture of her from the side in a tub. She must have left the business. Any suggestions on another great provider??

  12. #3444

    Stubbly, not stubby

    Quote Originally Posted by RanLikeWind  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by stubby legs? She is bigger than her pictures and in fact not tiny?
    No, she doesn't have "stubby" legs, her legs were stubbly, as in not shaved for a few days. Her pics are accurate. Definitely a tiny lady.

    If I get back to Vegas next year which I hope to, I'll be trying someone else's service.

    Other questions and PMs welcome.

  13. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by RanLikeWind  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by stubby legs? She is bigger than her pictures and in fact not tiny?
    I think he meant stubble, having not shaved her legs.

  14. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by NotForLove2018  [View Original Post]
    Recently had them together for outcall. Supposed to be 1 hr but were gonzo in about 35 min. Lacy gave decent BBBJ. Tiny had stubbly legs which, unfortunately, messed up the mood for me. 5/10 all around.
    What do you mean by stubby legs? She is bigger than her pictures and in fact not tiny?

  15. #3441

    Miss kathryn lee

    I texted Kathryn to come over to my hotel room. Screening was easy and the hot pocket was over within the hour. She walks in and give a great nice strong hug. She is a energizer Bunny🐰 from the second she walks in until she leaves. High energy all the way with a solid good attitude. Talkative and her chest is to die for. We treated me like a King 🤴 and drained me dry. Guys don't waste your time with the fake ones here in Vegas. She is 1000% the Bomb. Read her reviews and her rate info on the links.

    https://switter.at/web/accounts/2554

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/misskathrynlee

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape