Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 683 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 10239
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #69

    Got robbed

    I got robbed by Lexi / Rayne. Said she needed money for a room, took my donation, and left me in the parking lot. I tried to get her banned from Skipthegames, posted warning ads about her, but the support team decided to side with her, a fucking scam artist, over me, even after I wasted time providing them with threads where people talked about her robbing them. There's even another godddamn ad warning on Skipthegames by someone else about her. Yet she's still allowed to post like nothing's wrong. WTF? The account I made there even got banned. I can't believe this. The support team told me I could be a psycho client. But if I were a real psycho, why would I waste my time trying to take her profile down in an honest way? Or warn other people?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails liar 2.jpg‎   liar3.jpg‎  

  2. #68
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  3. #67
    Thank you so much! I was on my way up there yesterday. Hit traffic on 95 and the spidey sense went off "this seems like too long of a trip for what I'm going to get!" so I just turned around. I wrote her and she didn't even bother to respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by LawnGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Go to the old Backpage section. Post #505 asks about her I thing post 510 was the first review / experience with her.

  4. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by BareInBear  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see bettie / tammy.

    She advertises massage with 36 J tits. Something just doesn't seem to add up.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/856-677-6081-11312726
    Go to the old Backpage section. Post #505 asks about her I thing post 510 was the first review / experience with her.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by BareInBear  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see bettie / tammy.

    She advertises massage with 36 J tits. Something just doesn't seem to add up.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/856-677-6081-11312726
    Haven't seen her, but she says she doesn't do FS. She just rubs her body all over you. Does it with oil, too, if you want. Also, from another review on a different site, her pics are outdated, meaning her tits are huge, but probably not as tasty or full as they look in her pics. LOL. I was super ready to go investigate myself, but no FS doesn't work for me. I don't like being teased.

    Let me just copy and paste what the review said. From 2017:

    "Saw this ad for a while, so I tried it. Ugh. Her looks were about a 1 out of 10, looked beat. Saw no signs of drugs but assumed she must do them. Was going to bail but felt bad so I went through with the session.

    Very nice woman, pleasant, chatty. Stomach was blech, face was meh, the boobs were massive and nice though. Nice hotel.

    She started with a normal massage / rub, then moved onto the "nuru. " Which was basically her using the oil to rub her boobs on me, which was fine. 160 for the hour, actual apt took about 25 minutes which was fine, I just wanted to split. Will never ever repeat. ".

  6. #64

    Tammy / bettie

    Has anyone see bettie / tammy.

    She advertises massage with 36 J tits. Something just doesn't seem to add up.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/856-677-6081-11312726

  7. #63

    Glad you enjoyed yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by BareInBear  [View Original Post]
    First, big thanks to sentry for the info! Krissy / Madison actually asked me if I would share her link after I saw her, so here it is:

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...f/190526451455

    She was excellent! Not a BBW in the traditional sense. I'd call her more "pleasantly plump" (as Eric cartman would say).

    Great titties, great head work, very nice and clean, and she honestly seemed horny. Very passionate and very, very into it. I'll definitely be back up to cherry hill! Well worth the 1. 0 I spent for a hh.
    Good to hear dude. Happy hunting!

  8. #62
    First, big thanks to sentry for the info! Krissy / Madison actually asked me if I would share her link after I saw her, so here it is:

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...f/190526451455

    She was excellent! Not a BBW in the traditional sense. I'd call her more "pleasantly plump" (as Eric cartman would say).

    Great titties, great head work, very nice and clean, and she honestly seemed horny. Very passionate and very, very into it. I'll definitely be back up to cherry hill! Well worth the 1. 0 I spent for a hh.

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Saw a BBW MILF in Cherry Hill who was referred in a prior post that I can't seem to find. But if you guys want a nice bbw MILF in South Jersey, hit me up, I've found a winner.

    I was able to see her just before I headed out of state. I arrive at her place, give her the roses and get comfy. I get on the bed, she comes to me slowly, I'm expecting a standard BJ, no. She sits on top of me and starts kissing my neck, licking my nipples. I grab her butt hard but sensually and then start sucking her nipples; the whole event becomes intimate as hell. She finally traces down to my little guy and gives me a wonderful BJ, pacing her mouth so perfectly and licking like I like it. Finally the main event. I start off pulverising from the back, the combination of the view, jiggly butt, and dirty talk put me over the edge, I was loving every second. Finally I switch to Mish and do some sensual neck kissing, with her returning the favor. Eventually I hit the point of no return, grab her lovely booty and empty my soul into the bag. It was glorious. She tells me she hadn't done the deed in a while so it felt good. I left happy. The damage was 60 roses (easily worth more).

    Guys this woman's performance is so good it's dangerous. If your not careful you'll want to keep her forever. I wish I could find the post with the link to her ad but if you like what you hear hit me up. Happy hunting and may the force be with you.

  9. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by KenPaci  [View Original Post]
    MY BAD Fellas hopefully this link work!!

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...t/955300966537
    She is not GFE, everything covered. If that is your preference great.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooling  [View Original Post]
    I ended up meeting this girl under a different ad with fake pics:

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...r/693081061614

    609-XXX-6467.

    Previous number: 609-XXX-2117.

    I took her so-called "100 dollar hour special" but once I paid and she got me hard with CBJ and tf, she told me she didn't offer FS because she was pregnant. Waste of time. Once again, I should've walked away but the little head won.
    I saw this ad for 100/ hr, even contacted her but thought about it for a while and never went to. Felt it was too good to be true or le. Thanks for reporting it.

  11. #59

    Krissy

    PM her info. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Saw a BBW MILF in Cherry Hill who was referred in a prior post that I can't seem to find. But if you guys want a nice bbw MILF in South Jersey, hit me up, I've found a winner.

    I was able to see her just before I headed out of state. I arrive at her place, give her the roses and get comfy. I get on the bed, she comes to me slowly, I'm expecting a standard BJ, no. She sits on top of me and starts kissing my neck, licking my nipples. I grab her butt hard but sensually and then start sucking her nipples; the whole event becomes intimate as hell. She finally traces down to my little guy and gives me a wonderful BJ, pacing her mouth so perfectly and licking like I like it. Finally the main event. I start off pulverising from the back, the combination of the view, jiggly butt, and dirty talk put me over the edge, I was loving every second. Finally I switch to Mish and do some sensual neck kissing, with her returning the favor. Eventually I hit the point of no return, grab her lovely booty and empty my soul into the bag. It was glorious. She tells me she hadn't done the deed in a while so it felt good. I left happy. The damage was 60 roses (easily worth more).

    Guys this woman's performance is so good it's dangerous. If your not careful you'll want to keep her forever. I wish I could find the post with the link to her ad but if you like what you hear hit me up. Happy hunting and may the force be with you.

  12. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by DmbFan668  [View Original Post]
    I ended up meeting this girl under a different ad with fake pics:

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...r/693081061614

    609-XXX-6467.

    Previous number: 609-XXX-2117.

    I took her so-called "100 dollar hour special" but once I paid and she got me hard with CBJ and tf, she told me she didn't offer FS because she was pregnant. Waste of time. Once again, I should've walked away but the little head won.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T918585473853MzAwNDA3OTk3OA.jpg‎   T918585473853MzAwNDA3OTk3OQ.jpg‎  

  13. #57

    Krissy

    Hey all. Saw a BBW MILF in Cherry Hill who was referred in a prior post that I can't seem to find. But if you guys want a nice bbw MILF in South Jersey, hit me up, I've found a winner.

    I was able to see her just before I headed out of state. I arrive at her place, give her the roses and get comfy. I get on the bed, she comes to me slowly, I'm expecting a standard BJ, no. She sits on top of me and starts kissing my neck, licking my nipples. I grab her butt hard but sensually and then start sucking her nipples; the whole event becomes intimate as hell. She finally traces down to my little guy and gives me a wonderful BJ, pacing her mouth so perfectly and licking like I like it. Finally the main event. I start off pulverising from the back, the combination of the view, jiggly butt, and dirty talk put me over the edge, I was loving every second. Finally I switch to Mish and do some sensual neck kissing, with her returning the favor. Eventually I hit the point of no return, grab her lovely booty and empty my soul into the bag. It was glorious. She tells me she hadn't done the deed in a while so it felt good. I left happy. The damage was 60 roses (easily worth more).

    Guys this woman's performance is so good it's dangerous. If your not careful you'll want to keep her forever. I wish I could find the post with the link to her ad but if you like what you hear hit me up. Happy hunting and may the force be with you.

  14. #56

    Thanks!

    Thanks to Ken and dmb for those links. I've seen lalani's ads before. Often wondered if she was real!

    Probably will try one of these ladies tonight. I'll let you know how I make out!

  15. #55

    Pregnant


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape